• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
I never knew me a better time, and I guess I never will.

CHAOS!
Doodles! Let's hang out this Friday!
Chaos, Part 2.

MY TICKETS!!! F*CK!

Jon, bring Ally and we can double date! Or something. <3

All of Harmony has to make it. :]

<3
rick(ety)

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
CHAOS!
Chaos, Part 2.

MY TICKETS!!! F*CK!

<3
rick(ety)
that sounds like fun! :laugh:

but i work 2 jobs and i have to deal with school. mayb tho what day were you thinking of? weekends would be really hard since id be working the entire day. and im not kidding. from 4am-12pm for my first job then id go straight into my other job at 4pm to closing. :ohwell:

life is hard lol.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
CHAOS!
Chaos, Part 2.

MY TICKETS!!! F*CK!

<3
rick(ety)
All of Harmony has to make it to what? I'm confused again, lulz.

Zarelid

Smash Lord
hey you guys gonna be up for smash anytime I MIGHT be free and I'd love to chill in san diego with the crew

Zarelid

Smash Lord
hey my phones actin up right now so basically my dad wants me to watch my baby sister and when he gets back I'm not sure but hopefully I can catch the metro at 7:12 and be in oceanside at 8:28(or he might drop me off at edreess) then somehow get to edreess stay the night there then possiably stay another night at edreess or someone in SD place(whoever can allow me to stay at there place friday night preferably someone thats going to the socal tourny this saturday)and then hitch a ride with whoeever to that tourny this weekend and yeah lol just wanna chill with all the SD peeps

the only problem is this all goes to if my dad gets off work on time and if if if LOL hopefully it all works out but I've been having the WORST luck recently, and I'm posting this cause my phones actin up and it's annoying so yeah guys hopefully be seein yall tonight =D

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Anyone gonna be smashing today? Seriously, I haven't played Smash for like, weeks. >_>

Well, if anyone is gonna smash, let me know. Or if anyone is playing 3s, guilty gear, melty blood, tekken 5, or dancefreaks let me know. =p

Zarelid

Smash Lord
OMG YOU PLAY MELTY B LOOD your the best

long story short I broke a magic mirror and have so much bad luck right now so I'm headin to train station in 30 minutes and it leaves at 4:05 and i'll be in oceanside at 5:18 and hopefully find a bus to get to edreess, if he picks up his phone!!! =P

Fawks

Smash Rookie
hey guys!
i just moved to san diego and lookin for some new friends in the smash community!
anyone wanna be a pal and show me around?
i just turned 20 yrs old i live in la jolla which means im asian and a bad driver
im lookin for some geeky/goofy friends to take the place of my friends from where i used to live
im sick of playing comps

rescue me

Fawks

Smash Rookie
thank you! =)
PM me if anyone wants to smash! i have a car and am willing to drive 15 miles to smash lol

weewooo

Fawks

Smash Rookie
thank you! =)
PM me if anyone wants to smash! i have a car and am willing to drive 15 miles to smash lol

weewooo

Rickety

Peace and Love
You can come to Rancho Bernardo to play, but I think that's a little longer than 15 miles; just an eensy-teensy bit :-P

Also,
*myspacepoke*

<3

Edit:
We usually do big welcome-to-smash smashfests for new people, but school seems to have gotten the best of us :-/

We should play sometime! :]

Edit:
I dislike anything related to post count, but mine is just too good to ignore.
Go 619!~ <3

Micheal

Smash Apprentice
patrick is sexy

hi everyone.

unfortunately due to so much going on in my life right now-- work/family issues/moving out/cosmetology school.. i wont be able to take the responsibility of taking anyone else up to super champ combo for the time being.

this includes the tijuana smashers. unfortunately, i have not been personally contacted by anyone yet as of that matter. so, at this point i cannot do much to help you all get there. sorry!

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of super champ combo, will anyone be willing to give my friend and I a ride there and back? We can provide any gas money without a problem.

Top Bottom