• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Gold Dart

Smash Apprentice
As my last post stated next smashfest is tommorrow at 1:00 at the lodge. If you need directions to the lodge just go to the first page of this thread.

era-xx

Smash Rookie
i was wondering if theres still a san diego scene for smash. specifically 64, or if anyone just wanted to play haha. id like to meet and play with other players, its not often that i do. i think itd be cool

era-xx

Smash Rookie
are there a lot of ucsd players? im often on the campus. i dont go there but i have friends that do aha

Jun.

Smash Lord
are there a lot of ucsd players? im often on the campus. i dont go there but i have friends that do aha
UCSD makes up for probably little more than half of SD's active melee community. Therefore in the summer, things are very inactive from all the students going back home.

ComboFest

Smash Lord
Hey we're wondering if you're going to still have that tournament on the 13th because we are thinkin about comin down

Jun.

Smash Lord
The tournament is going to be pushed back to November in hopes of getting funding from the school for things like food.

fatman667

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone in SD want to play some melee?
YES(Even though I'll probably get my *** whooped)!!!! Wait when and where?

I was hoping to eventually find Melee players in SD who would actually play that are good. Everyone at my school look down upon me since they're playing LoL, CoD, or Brawl and all the players that do play sucks. They all say Melee is too old to have any fun. :( I hope college would have some more players though.

Hourglass

Smash Rookie
YES(Even though I'll probably get my *** whooped)!!!! Wait when and where?

I was hoping to eventually find Melee players in SD who would actually play that are good. Everyone at my school look down upon me since they're playing LoL, CoD, or Brawl and all the players that do play sucks. They all say Melee is too old to have any fun. :( I hope college would have some more players though.
I'd be down to host but I would need to move around a 40 inch tv which I'm not really looking to do right now lol. Usually have time on W,F, or on weekends. I can try arranging something with my friend for a place to play. Which school do you go to?

Top Bottom