• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It's $5 a person in doubles, $10 a person in singles. My bad. 12pm start, yes.

Edit - yeah jake somethings wrong with me lol

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
* - SoCal Power Ranking (9/24/06)

1 Ken (1*)
2 DSF (2*)
3 Mike Y (11*)
4 CAOTIC (19*)
5 Arash (9*)
5 Azeem (13*)
7 Edrees (10*)
7 Mana (4*)
9 PandaX (18*)
9 Champ (16*)
9 Bruce
9 Jeff
13 Romeo619
13 Blitz
13 Rickety
13 Tp Fox
17 E40
17 Jon619
17 DC
17 The BOSS
17 Tp Fox 4
17 ASP
17 SNPR
17 Tran
25 Rofa
25 Tony
25 Tp Fox 2
25 Doodles
25 Araknophobik
25 Paul Mitchell
25 Giza
25 Paul Bolen
33 Nezumi
33 JFK
33 audreyh
33 The Person
33 Jack
33 Juice
33 Eddy
33 Tp Fox 3
33 Saint Patrick
33 Nug
33 LBK
33 Kyle
33 LHK
33 Saur
33 Jake the Boy
33 Gonzalo
49 Bleh
49 Donovan
49 Nwordtim
49 Ryan

1 Some Sort of Bowser
2 Deep Socal Y
3 Deep Socal X
4 Team VietCong
5 TK
5 Green Apple
7 Almost a Bye
7 DC Blitz
9 Team Condo
9 Peace and Love
9 Team Underdog
9 Luigi loves Pearl
13 White Boys in the Club
13 Chalupa Boys
13 Team Tp Fox
13 Raging ******s
17 Charlie Charlie Charlie
17 ASDF
17 OGC
17 Muffin it Up
17 Bruce and Gonzalo
25 Snakes on Corneria
25 Pokemon Masters

Sure Dave

Smash Apprentice
wtf tp fox, tp fox 2, tp fox 3, tp fox 4? does this have anything to do w/ sat zack and jesse?
Lol Yes

Anyways, good games guys. I was TP_Fox2 if anyone was wondering.

Man, I can't believe Caotic is leaving. He's the one that got my into the tourney scene. I'll miss Caotic <3.

Ramen Shop needs to step it up and host tournaments :p.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Caotic, or Sandbag Cao as I refer to you, I will miss you and your cheap peach. Have fun in australlia and don't forget the San Diego love <3

I had a lot of fun this tri weekly. Hopefully SD can now step it up and host some more. I will post in some shout outs later.

Anyone wanna train me? lolol

Rickety

Peace and Love
Very fun triweekly Dave, thanks again. I hope that the Edrees-rickety triweeklysare half as fun as yours. :] Nice job today san diego it was fun, I will do real shoutouts sunday morning i'm too sleepy for rickety-calibur shoutouts :-P Though by all means, if anyone wants the rickety shout out crown, believe me, the y can have it; i dont want it! :-P

One final note: Dave I Love you don't leave me! <3

<3
rickety

Saur

Smash Apprentice
Good job on this one David. [bows] I will probably stop by your place or see you on campus sometime.

Man, 6th College Lodge rarely has such a concentration of uber-talent. As per usual, thanks to all I played in friendlies and matches, good times, go Yoshi, etc...

Oh and Rickety I'm sure you'll carry the torch superbly.

Jet out.

LBK! of CIC

Smash Cadet
Let's do this shoutout ish

Jon - you're just too good, haha :p Good match.

Paul Mitchell - No worries about waking me up :p. Good match. Your de-sync is nuts.

CAOTIC - Another great triweekly. thanks.

Ken - Thanks for coming down. I was ridiculously impressed.

DSF - See previous comment :p

Everybody - this was a fantastic tournament. great friendlies, great matches, well run, no issues with cubes or TVs or anything. good job, everybody. Looking forward to the next one, when/wherever it is.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Okay I'll do shoutouts now since I was hella tired after that triweekly.

Tp fox - Great friendlies, you're still better than me >.<

romeo619 - Good falco, I got owned..

Mana - Your falco is annoying T_T stoopid lasers lol, and your falco's good as hell, anyways, good games

DSF - Dam you!!! We didn't get to play

Ken - I finally got to play you! Not alot but 2 games is enough. All I can say is that you're a machine LOL

Asp - Aww I was beating you and we had to give the TV up for a tournament match :( oh well.

CAO - Another great triweekly, I'll miss you...and the triweeklies

And to everyone else, thanks for making this triweekly interesting and fun!

EDIT: Can someone post the finals videos..whoever recorded them ><

jake the boy

Smash Ace
Shout Outs!

Edreese- I never got the chance to thank you for housing me on Saturday night :( It was really nice meeting you (and seeing FFXII finally :) ). I hope to see you at the UC battle!

Blitz - You were asleep when I left, sorry about that. Thanks you giving me a ride back from SD and letting me stay overnight. Guitar Hero 2 is too good ^_^

Fabian - Iono what was wrong with me during teams, those rests shouldve connected. I dont normally suck that bad :(

Evan - Marth is too good, I'll get you back at Pandatration. Keep up the training with DSF :)

Nezumi - Finally, after a month we get our long awaited match. You're definitely getting good with comboing, just start working on resting more and we will get another match at Pandatration.

DSF - Thanks for the team name :)

Champ + Mike Y in doubles = pwnage O_O

Doodles- Dayum, your Link is awesome.

NSider crew- I dont play like that normally :(

Romeo619 - You play just like EvilNemesis :/

Caotic - It was nice finally meeting you, its too bad that you're leaving :(

Panda - LOL at betting on CPU Links XD

Ken - 3 -stocked by youre G&W :(

To everyone I forgot - Sorry :/

Did anyone pick up a spare Memory card??

There was a solo cube next to the back exit that I was playing on, and I put my memory card in and left there on accident. Did anyone happen to pick it up?

Its a 256(?) black memory card. Data on it includes SSBM, RE4, Phantasy Star Online, Kirbys Air ride, Harvest Moon Magical Melody (I think), FF:CC, and I cant think of anyone else.

If someone did find it, could you bring it to the UC crew battle this Saturday, or give it to someone that is going?

Also, if you do have it, please contact me on AIM or PM so I can ease my worries :(

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs:

TP Fox: Man, you almost had me with your up tilting kirby. I wish I could have played you more than 3 times...

Doodles: Dam it! Ill get you next time on Pokemon stadium. The bombs are too much for falcon. That dam boomerang too, I hate it.

ASP: I only got to play you once, but i got a lucky win on battlefield. PS when i get my DS back your going down in mario kart and tetris...no T spining.

Dave 1000: Good matches man. Funny stuff in crews with your turnips. O yea, i call rematch on FD with your falco.

Jeff: Your Gannons better than i thought it would be. BTW, do you remember who won in the falcon vs peach, cause i seriously cant remember.

Bruce: You 3 stocked me at tri weekly one,but now were an even fight. Ill remember to knock out green greens next time.

Jon: Good set we had, your learning my style better too, which is bad for me. Maybe next time ill get you.

Ricky: The Funny clothes you had on in the beggining made you lucky, next time your gonna lose though XD

Evan: We got pwned in teams...good thing i didnt have to pay though.

Donavon: I wish we could have finished our match on dream land.

Zack: Thanks for letting me be in your crew. Im sorry i cant beat caotic.

Meyoulou: Thanks bro for brining me... Im gonna win for longest shout outs this time!

Caotic: DONT LEAVE!!! PLEASE!!! I THOUGHT WE WAS HOMIES IN DA HOOD! Ill never forget the first time you pwned me with your bowser at dream land at tri weekly one and three. Peace my brother.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
the triweekly was not like i expected, however it was still some what fun. Everyone should thank Caotic for hosting triweeklies for everyone to improve, EVEN I, Thee great ken even showed up to his last one ( just kidding)

I hope there would have been more people and would have ended much sooner. Also major props to Caotic for putting up with people. I know how it is hosting biweeklies of my own, it's not as easy as everyone thinks.

Even in the end i wanted to take him out to a nice yaki niku dinner for all his hard work and dedication for all the triweeklies he has hosted but yet he couldn't leave his very own triweekly because everyone wanted to do crews "might I add for a measly $1" :mad:

anyhow, Props To CAOTIC, for making san diego and socal a better smash community

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
crazy triweekly. thanks for bein the host Cao!! im gonna miss havin you around with your friendly resetting powers. k time for the shoutouts:

Ken : wow. thats all im gonna say. just too good. killer combos.

DSF: you owned me so many times...lol but it was fun.

Azeem: man your Samus ownd mine. Panda was right, you invented winning. lol i thought my Samus improved but i see it did just as bad when i played you at my very first tournament. mayb even worse.

Edrees: i didnt get to play you in the tourny. lol which was a good thing cuz i wouldve lost anyway. thanks for the vote of confidence after i lost to Azeem.

LbK: i think thats you. lol im sorry im really forgetful. youre Ness is crazy. sorry i edgeguarded you so cheaply by jumping into you PK thunder.

Romeo619: good games. real close. congrats on beating me this time around. good job in crews too.

Rickety: man we got killed by Azeem and Edrees! lol no worries tho, Peace and Love team still rocks. we need to practice doubles with eachother more tho so we can support eachother better. lol i shouldve taken your advice and took notes when i watched Ken.

Blitz: cool money match. i didnt kno you mained Peach. i thought you were a C. Falcon or a Sheik main. good games tho. ill money match you anytime.

to the AR guys: LOL at making Donkey Kong into C. Falcon. that was too funny.

and finally --

CAOTIC!!! thanks for crewing with us even tho we totally got killed by DSF. i thought DK jungle wasnt on random for singles? wutev tho, no excuses. i got rocked. triweeklys wont be as fun with you not around. really gonna miss havin you there. hope to see you around sometime.

thats it. anyone i forgot im sorry. but im pretty sure thats everyone.

paulmitchel haircare

Smash Apprentice
Cao! Thanks for all the tri's you've held, its gonna be sad without you here. And thanks for crewing with 619. I can't believe you almost didn't reset the cubes.
You will be missed. I say we reset one cube in memory of you if there are other tri's.

Jeff- sick, fun matches. Sorry for screaming, romeo said it would be funny. How many controllers do you go through with you mashing out like that?

Don-a-vin- good stuff man. You gotten really better sense the last time we've played.

LBK- crazy stuff on green greens. Your ness is too good. Keep it up man. And I only think I won because you were still sleepy. Sorry.

ASP- thanks for the jiggly tips. And whytf are you playing mario? Whotf plays mario? I dont know how to play mario. Keep it up man.

DSF- thanks for playing my crew, crazy mindgames. But what's up with making me bleed?

Paul- good stuff on the D.S

See you guys at the next one around.

araknophobik

Smash Master
shoutouts:
caotic-ive told you before, and ill say it again. triweekly's are worth the drive. its a shame that i only attended the last 2 but each weekend i spend at ucsd is memorable because of friends, smash on saturday mornings/evenings are just an iceing on the cake. peace *****

panda-thanks for the funnest tourny match ever. your G&W is too good i guess, my pichu will take it next time though dont trip.

JTB-luigi loves pearl ^_^ i thought of the team name, but alex filled me in on who she was. yeah tough break man we were doing good but once you lost to evan and i was gone for an hr we came back and lost to alex and clair :(

mike y-how the **** did fthrow to tipper kill me at 12%?! it was on mute too, i thought that helps peach

champ-yeah we got mike! took the 3 of us to take him out on stadium

rickity-sorry i didnt really play, i just had to leave early to watch a movie with my friend lorraine and i didn't want to forfit so i got in some marth practice real quick :)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Thank you to everyone who has supported the Triweeklies over the past year. I'm glad that SD has such a cool scene now, I hope you guys keep playing together when I return.

Paul Mitchell - thanks for the parting gift! It almost got stolen -_-

Thanks to all the OC/LA/SB guys coming!

Mana -Sorry for messing up in teams - and let me handle the money, ive done it before.

Thanks to Rickety and Edrees helping me out in the tournament I hope you take over.

Deep Socal - you guys are the greatest. Mexican Grill helped me unwind.

I was pretty sick this triweekly and I've completely lost my voice from it today.

Bye everyone

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Hey Jake, I have your memory card. When I had to leave there was a memory card in my Gamecube and I knew it wasn't mine, I tried to make an announcement and find whose it was but no one responded. Anyway I have it and I can bring it to the crew battle for you.

StuperDuperMan

Smash Journeyman
Gooood tourney!

Caotic - ****it man you are too cool i just started actually talking and hanging out with you, but i dont make it to many tourneys anyways =( but the fact that youre leaving booo, thanks for hosting an awesome triweekly. mexican food too good

deep so cal - what can i say, mike "WHY" is a rapist, edrees is too good, champ likes forward air haha jk champ is tricksies. deep so cal TOO good.

jon - good **** dude you show a lot of skill when you play i can say for sure you are getting better and one of the better/smarter players that ive seen.

Arash - lets practice together haha we live so close to one another! good set in that tourney i havent had to try so hard in a long time, not too often i play a good jiggs haha =p.

guest apperance by pha - sup noooob

my car - you own

my controller - you own

samus - she owns

me - i own haha jk

fun times all

oh yeah and....

Hugo - once again you failed to place at another so cal tourney you noob.

sephirothken

ken combo
BRoomer
Gooood tourney!

deep so cal - what can i say, mike "WHY" is a rapist, edrees is too good, champ likes forward air haha jk champ is tricksies. deep so cal TOO good.

more like deep socal was scared i could have taken out 3 of their members with falcon and only falcon with no incentive to do so :cool:

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Man I hadn't gone to a triweekly since March... I forgot how awesome they were :)

Ken: Congrats on winning 1st... again lol.

DSF: hahaha Marth Dittos! I'm always learning something new. Betting on Four level 1 Links in a ffa with items... you're a f*cking genius lol. :)

Arash: rests are gay, maybe more so than dying from a tip at 40%... no they are aren't as gay. lol. Banning Brinstar was useless to me... f*cking Mute City haha. Awesomeness in winning teams. :)

Champ: I didn't kill you as many times today in teams! I like the wiggle thingy haha thanks champ ;). All that fox and falco practice was awesome. Where's the Mexican Pizza?

Edrees: Oh man I hadn't seen you forever. Rainbow Cruise is very gay lol. The Afghani Ganon. ;) You're the best peach in California, hands down. You hear that Hugo and Wolf?!? haha :cool:

Blitz: Oh my goodness, there needs to be a rule allowing three or four stage bans before a match. I'll call it Anti-Blitz's rule. lol :p

Fabian: LOL! 12% tipper to death on mute city. I stopped playing cuz I couldn't stop laughing from ur reaction. ur way too funny man, we gotta play again soon. :)

Panda: It's official. I am the worst monkey ball player in socal. hahah. It was a fun trip driving down to SD with u man. I'll four stock ur noob game and watch next time ;).

Azeem: Thanks for driving us down to san diego. I guess you do say some mature and intelligent things once in a while lol jk. Awesome job in singles. U were the DSF of our crew during crew battles. The girl in the parking lot was a guaranteed likes. hahaha. :cool:

Pha, Oops, Bruce, Eddy: Awesome seeing you guys again :) Good luck with the rest of the quarter!

CAOTIC: **** you were on fire today in singles. haha. Thanks for holding the triweekly, it ran very smoothly and was a lot of fun. I'm really glad I came down there with everyone else! We love you David <3 cuuuuuuuute lol. :)

Deep Socal: Is too **** good ^^

Six people in a car with a 20 inch tv, driving along a road with speed bumps and dips... F*cking tricksies. ;)

Hope to see many of you again soon!!! :cool:

romeo619

Smash Ace
Shoutouts

CAOTIC: this was a good one for your last, you'll be missed hopefully we'll be at another tourney together before you go

Edrees: Hahaha i had to play you so early, it's cool you're too good, i made it close though heh

Panda: Thanks for teaming with me, we didn't do THAT well though :ohwell: , it's cool, we bailed each other out at times. good games in singles as well, ehhh jungle japes, it's cool, whatever it takes

Greg: hey mann, good seeing you and donovan again, too bad you couldn't stay longer

Ricketty, Tony ASP, Doodles: always good seing you guys, we didn't get that many matches though

Araknaphobik: Fun friendlies, and a pretty close MM, hopefully i can come up to a tourney sometime up north

Blitz: You're too good, haha, good games

Evan: fun friendlies man, you've improved since SB

Jake the Boy: cool to meet you, good matches

DSF: haha i thought it would be a close crew battle when i didn't do so bad, but you're too good and ***** everyone else, buttt you prolly don't even remember me lol

i think thats everyone

Arash

Smash Lord
lol triweekly too good, although some sort of bowser took first?

and just for note, i didn't lose a single match on mute city / brinstar

i just wish yoshi's story was bannable though...

mike Y - good stuff on 3rd place

caotic - good stuff on 4th place

arash - good stuff on 5th place

azeem - good stuff on 5th place

bye - good stuff on last place

i think that about covers it

oh yes, everyone who came, we had fun, and it was good:)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
DONT LET KING SANCHEZ FOOL YOU!! Some sort of Bowser was actually a dirty dirty Marth/Jiggly combination = nothing to do with Bowser!

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
This was yet another entertaining Triweekly. Thanks to all whom I played for the fun. Cao, thank you for all your dedication to this tournament. We will remember you, and I hope you have a good time in Australia. Goodbye mate.

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
Jeff: Your Gannons better than i thought it would be. BTW, do you remember who won in the falcon vs peach, cause i seriously cant remember.
i won i think on FD it was a ledge guard on the left side with a bair and you said "oh byebye" or something...lol why i remember that i do not know but shout outs...

rickety-i think i found a name either "j ill" its like J L my initials...but sounds better OR "panoply" but we'll see. i'm training fox now but its sooooo weird changing back to peach, the speed is just too much

619-good **** as always, watching jon play ken was like wow wtf. RR where are you at in ff12 now? i'm like 20 hours in using ashe fran and penelo, buff *** *****es lol

champ-thanks for the small training, i'll be training on those weird stages now.

anyone else sorry just too lazy to add more, but thanks CAO for everything you brought to sd w/ the smash scene, sorry for adonis bailing again, i'll make sure we go to ucla next week

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
i won i think on FD it was a ledge guard on the left side with a bair and you said "oh byebye" or something...lol why i remember that i do not know but shout outs...

rickety-i think i found a name either "j ill" its like J L my initials...but sounds better OR "panoply" but we'll see. i'm training fox now but its sooooo weird changing back to peach, the speed is just too much

619-good **** as always, watching jon play ken was like wow wtf. RR where are you at in ff12 now? i'm like 20 hours in using ashe fran and penelo, buff *** *****es lol

champ-thanks for the small training, i'll be training on those weird stages now.

anyone else sorry just too lazy to add more, but thanks CAO for everything you brought to sd w/ the smash scene, sorry for adonis bailing again, i'll make sure we go to ucla next week
yea man he comboed me so bad. i wish i could that :( . ill get better at it soon i hope.

man CAOOOO! dont leave. i want some awesome Cao training so i can beat everyone with boozer or Peach:chuckle:

Charoo

Smash Champion
Triweekly was fun, and the "after party" was nice too.

Ken: Good job on 1st, and I hope you like that button I gave u.

Mike: Nice seeing u again, ice climbers?

Arash: This guy is so dirty hehe. Good job on your placing

Caotic: nice hosting, and I can't believe this is the last one =( You gotta come to visit us okie =)

Edrees: Your Ganon didn't improve =p... except its recovery hehe. Nice seeing yo uagain ad you did great! Just have to work on your ganon again haha.

Azeem: thansk for the ride down there, and thansk for being stupid and get up smash after a dodge haha jk. You were too tricksies too especially iwth the ledge. Keep it up

Mikey: Worst super monkey ball player in the world =p very nice on 3rd *high five*

panda: super monkey ball pro haha. Maybe I'll see u soon at a random tourney aka pandatration haha. Well played at triweekly

every1 I played: SD got soem decent players =). So does SB, and soem other places in Socal hehe.

DSF: Marth vs fox is an exciting match when there's no chain grab haha. Good job at 2nd

Every1 else: Do a barrel roll

Arash

Smash Lord
DONT LET KING SANCHEZ FOOL YOU!! Some sort of Bowser was actually a dirty dirty Marth/Jiggly combination = nothing to do with Bowser!
clearly a bowser main was in that team?

lol j/k, boozer's too n00by to win at teams

EDIT: i take that back, mushroom kingdom 2 is a decent stage for him:)

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
Man this was my 1st tri-weekly an it wuz pretty fun i must say haha. Thnx CAO for housing me , blitz, an DC and for letting me play FF12 too good lol.

Mike y- Marth is jus too smooth, man nice **** getting 3rd place.

Blitz- for driving me down there, PASADENA REPRESENT!

Ken- Your just too good mangz haha.

JTB- lol good match yo, hopefully i play u at DBL pandatration.

Arash- Them rest comboes man too good.

DSF- Thnx for the marth ditto practice man i gotta play you alot more.

Netzumi- It sux playing so many marths but your getting better no doubt.

Me- For woopin *** at this tourny lol.

Azeem- Thnx for the practice man it really helped me.

Panda- Cuz panda's arent alwayz mexiCANS that look white.

To everyone else i played there- good ish keep up the practice you got this haha.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Shout outs?

I didn't place nearly as well this time, I'm starting to take smash more as a fun game than OMG I GOTTA WIN (seriously). I'm playing to learn and I am getting better (I hope), so I hope these can still continue so I can keep getting better while having fun.

Umm..

Marth player, evan was it?: You have a good marth, sorry for being sheik :p

Ken: Omgggg too good XD, I learned a lot of things playing you, too bad we couldn't get in any friendlies.

Rickety: If I would have known you were gonna go doc, I wouldnt have stayed Fox >.>;.. Sorry for going "easy" on you, I'll try to cut the sandbagging if these things keep running. Falco ftw LOL

Romeo: You **** too hard in crews, too bad we didn't get any matches this time

Panda: We always end up playing friendlies, Kirby ftw!

TeePee_Fawks: Awesome name

Ultra luigi: You suck for not going, nah jk. I know you were having problems, I just hope you can make it to one eventually T_T

JTB: Nsider crew ftw? Too bad we didn't have sat. Fun friendlies.

Tony: You got your revenge XD.. next time on a different stage!

Top Bottom