• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
The Road Trip crew will be total **** on our behalf? Okay we should just do 4-5 man crooz now

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Of course, the triweekly the Ramen Shop DOESN'T go is the one Ken goes to. Whatever, we'll be at the next one, if there is any!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Anyone who can provide a TV and Cube please bring one for this Saturday - we had less than our usual last time, and thanks to those who keep helping out. :)

Also, does anyone want to help out with housing? I'm pretty sure I'll end up with a bunch at my place.

KEN YOUR LUIGI IS GOING DOWN ILL DO EVERYTHING IT TAKES BESIDES ACKNOWLEDGING THE PEACH THEORY

ASP

Smash Apprentice
I have to decide between this and driving classes? DONE

Too bad my crew has band, except me. =) Also good for one other reason, someone won't make us sound all pro in front of somebody.....

This triweekly will be huge.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Anyone who can provide a TV and Cube please bring one for this Saturday - we had less than our usual last time, and thanks to those who keep helping out. :)

Also, does anyone want to help out with housing? I'm pretty sure I'll end up with a bunch at my place.

KEN YOUR LUIGI IS GOING DOWN ILL DO EVERYTHING IT TAKES BESIDES ACKNOWLEDGING THE PEACH THEORY
One or Two people can stay at my place, but I'm gonna want to play Final Fantasy 12 ;)

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Penelo is CuUUUUUUUuuUUUuuUUte!!

LOL if there was a Smashfest at school tomorrow I'd probably ditch it for FFXII<3

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
LOL, FRAN>penelo>amelia or ashe w/e

lol i'm only like 6 hours in but i like it so far..its pretty dope i spent the last of my money on the game yesterday but i'll get some funds by saturday so i'll see everyone there, oh and i can bring a tv, i just need a vcr to run a cube on it, hopefully someone will have one..kk back to ff12

vietgamer1021

Smash Journeyman
San Diego, California (being bored, so I'm going t
Because when you win one set, or a friendly, you are automatically better than them. FOREVAH. :-P

Guff for top tier! He's the best in San Diego, after all :]

I wanna give vietgamer a hug! He deserves a purple heart for everything he's endured :]

Tony may not be able to make it to this triweekly, but even if he can't, I will try my best to borrow his TV :]

Peace and Love team just wants to have fun. Whether we win, lose, or simply just goof off, nobody has more fun than us :] <3 Jon!

Bye San Diego! <3

<3333 Don't go Dave :(

<3
-rickety

yes but me, ASP and sexy should all deserve purple hearts after all we have been through

(poisoned muffins) its hurts...

o well ill see people next triweekly after this, and ASP and sexy will have to represent again until marching season ends

o well, rickety its always fun playing you, and i still need to 1v1 tony XD

~viet pride since ken (and manacloud?) is coming w00t

Rickety

Peace and Love
Viet, always a pleasure :] Purple hearts for everyone :] I think Tony will be coming to the tournament after all :] Poisoned muffins for the lose :-P

ayeee jon and ricketty be team 619 fer this one

i want a different teamname for this one
But... but... we're the Peace and Love team!! <3 Name recognition for the win :] I'm very sure we won't win money this saturday, but as long as we have fun it's all good! :]

You don't have to be team 619, you can be... Team "Yo homie, it's Romie"! :-P

Singles: Rickety
Doubles: Peace and Love Team (Jon619 and Rickety)
Crew: The Condo<3 (Adonis, Jeff, Rickety, SA3Tony, Doodles(wink wink, join our crew doodles!! and asp too! we love playing with you guys!)

Mr Pbody, I wish you could come :( It'd be great to play eachother again :

Alex / Westwood$pyder, you're probably playing Aesis right now, like you do 24/7 up in UCL, find a ride so you can return to san diego! And join the condo! :]

Ken, I need more Ken training! 1 hour is not enough :( It'll be nice to see you again :]

The obligatory: This triweekly's gonna be huge!<3

I don't have a FFXII to go back to, so, Back to Street Fighter! <3

<3
rickety

ASP

Smash Apprentice
There's no way jon and rickety will change their name. Me and Doodles still have to think of one....

Hahah, I should leave my crew. jk

Well, back to Tales of The Abyss, or... GUNBOUND. Lets play Jeff.

araknophobik

Smash Master
yo ryan your still going? luigi told me he wasn't and i was worried i lost my partner =/
i think i can help you with houseing friday night, but can't saturday cuz my roomate and his g/f are coming saturday and i can't push my friend into houseing too many peeps o.O

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Yesssssss, more TV's please!! Thank you!!

Jake - if you can't find anyone to house with, you can use me a last resort.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Singles: Rickety
Doubles: Peace and Love Team (Jon619 and Rickety)
Crew: The Condo<3 (Adonis, Jeff, Rickety, SA3Tony, Doodles(wink wink, join our crew doodles!! and asp too! we love playing with you guys!)
Aw. I feel wanted =P

and lol at the FFXII craze:psycho: maybe i'll get it but i've been dissapointed w/ the FFs that I've played last. maybe later.

anyway. zomg triweekly

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
YES IM PRETTY SURE THIS WILL BE MY LAST ONE EVER, because I don't have many weekends left to enjoy America (besides it's fine Smash) so I hope everyone comes to this one!

And TV'S!

Goldenmuffin - I'll give the Disc to ASP. Best of luck in the future mate.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Noooooo CAOTIC don't go! The Ramen Shop didn't get to say goodbye! We'll really miss you. ;_;

On another note, I'm forced to ask you to bring Vietgamer's smash disk to this triweekly and give it to ASP. Sorry to bother you with it, but it'll make him really sad if he can't play smash. =/

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
haha, alright Tim, we'll signature match. get it? like money match except it's 'signature' instead of 'money'! looooooooooooool

NOOOOOO CAo.. =(
i'll miss your gamecube resetting and thread title chaging skills.

bring TVs ppl! we have to make this one count!

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
yes instead of a money match it will be shall be called a sig battle and will epic event for the poor man. As for you Caotic I will not not miss you foshiggy'd :psycho: and remember eat lots and lots of babies.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
yo ryan your still going? luigi told me he wasn't and i was worried i lost my partner =/
i think i can help you with houseing friday night, but can't saturday cuz my roomate and his g/f are coming saturday and i can't push my friend into houseing too many peeps o.O
Yeah, I'm coming still, thanks to Edreese for lhousing me ^_^

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Mr. David Cao. As a special going away present, I will four stock Panda's game and watch, just so you don't have to :) Oh yea, i think i have to four stock Pha too. hahah jp :p

I <3 san diego.

Top Bottom