• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

romeo619

Smash Ace
caotic maaaaayn, you're too good, i remember the first time you edrees and eddie came over to my place to own our crew in that smallasss room, hahaha too goood. you'll be missed. but i think i'll go to the nov 11th biweekly to support UCSD when they win haha, maybe i'll go to double pandatration too

as for this one, i'll bring a vcr for Jeff's TV, and paul will prolly bring his camera to record some, i'll make sure we get some matches recorded this time. oh, and they'll be better quality then the last crappy vids that paul put up

paulmitchel haircare

Smash Apprentice
Man Cao, your leaving is too soon. I remember the first time I meet you, upside down and one handed money matches. Still crazy with it. Hope the best for you and well make this tri *SPECIAL* as it states

Oh, and 619 is bringing a tv.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, really. Me and Doodles can't bring one since, uh, ours sux. X_X

OMG this triweekly will be awesome..... but its too bad CAO will be leaving. Your tournies rox, you need to stay longer..... I love it when you reset the cubes. Priceless.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Oooooooh, I wanna joinsies!

Call me up on 714-421-3710 if you want 2nd tier ****. (Edrees is 1st tier **** in SD). LOL

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
11.30AM!! I WILL BE ON TIME I HAVE BEEN LIKE 95% OF THE TIME CUT ME SOME SLACK LOOOOL

Crew battles, good question! how about $20 per crew (4-5 man), winning crew takes all? Double elimination style, seeded. I'm open to suggestions, that was merely Ken's suggestion LOL

I sense a broken team forming. Maybe DieSuperFriends vs. 0C2 staff??!

Gods of Melee might be coming too!

I SINCERELY HOPE EVERYONE WHO CAN BRING A TV/CUBE BRINGS ONE TOMORROW! DONT PULL AN NCT2!

ANYONE HOUSING WITH ME BRING SLEEPING GEAR/USUAL STUFF

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Just to let everyone know tomorrow, singles and doubles will start at the same time. This will help certain somebodies enter the brackets in teams if they are late. Cheerio.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Definitely not gonna miss the last one =P What time will you open for friendlies/warmups? And will there be any friendly TVs while the tournament is going?

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Definitely not gonna miss the last one =P What time will you open for friendlies/warmups? And will there be any friendly TVs while the tournament is going?
He said the earliest time to come would be 11:30am.

Is 20$ per crew really necessary? Suppose we don't have enough time for double elimination? If that's the case, I think it would be much nicer if we noobs didn't have to pay 5 more bucks just to get our ***** kicked in one quick round, huh? Besides Cao, this your last Triweekly. It's about fun, not money, right?:chuckle:

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It's a suggestion, much like the $1 pp buy in (check 1st post). If everyone wants it less just speak out and it will be done.

jake the boy

Smash Ace
I think the crew battle should be $5 a person, not a set $20, just so that the money is easier to handle and you dont have too make 5 man crews give $4 a person.

Arash

Smash Lord
the first post says $10 per person for both singles and doubles?

it also says you guys start at noon and the pot split is 50/30/20?

verify-sies?

Top Bottom