• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

stopNstart

Smash Journeyman
if we start like 1:30 ish i might be able to play some early birds. like tristan (and ur extra controller <3)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
yayo SD...lets smash fa sho. I move up to norcal next thursday! so lets definitely get some smashing in ya? im down to play tomorrow as im sure i'll bring a few people with me as well. hopefully we can get a decent turnout!

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
argh i wanted to go today. can't make it... I WILL BE ARRIVING TMRRW. staying till monday.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure that lots of people will start going at 4:30. I think that's the usual time people finish with their work/school day.

Boss, bring my card for me? :D

kwinsler

Smash Rookie
Okay so i just moved to San diego, going to sdsu. And im trying to find some people to play smash with. so whats the deal? when and where do you play and can i come? also you guys play melee right?

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Okay so i just moved to San diego, going to sdsu. And im trying to find some people to play smash with. so whats the deal? when and where do you play and can i come? also you guys play melee right?
When: Mondays and Fridays usually (some occur on other week days but these are more spontaneous I think)
Where: UCSD @ The Lodge in Sixth College or when school starts, the REC room.

Yeah, it's Melee.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
Hey where do you live? I'm an SDSU student also, and I live about a mile from campus, so if you want something a little closer, let me know, I'll be down to play whenever.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Pretty sure at least tristan would be able to go at 1:30. Not positive tho. Should wait for his confirmation.

:phone:
Good catch Sunny. Yea, ill be at the lodge around 130ish so for anyone that can make it early, ill be there with a setup.

Edit: See you later fumi.

:phone:

Top Bottom