• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

BrandonOwnageking

Smash Journeyman
Okay so i just moved to San diego, going to sdsu. And im trying to find some people to play smash with. so whats the deal? when and where do you play and can i come? also you guys play melee right?
Omg finally someone that doesn't lice one hour away I live like 3 trolley stops from sdsu. so I'm down to play whenever i have free time. hit me up if you wanna play.619 341 1337.

:phone:

Glöwworm

Smash Lord
Wow, round 2 was pretty tight. Was that on purpose too? I mean, dark Akuma in a dark map. Sounds like Melee where people choose characters with dark colors in N64 Congo Jungle.

Sizzle

I paint controllers
I'm getting things settled still since I got back less than a week ago. I'll let you know when we plan on playing. Let me know what your schedule is like. I'm still working mine out, but it's pretty open for the time being, so I should be able to play pretty often.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
haha yea it is. Isn't that also the time where I picked up the game the week before after months of not playing and had a significant win in my pool and where you didn't beat anyone even slightly decent in your pool and lost first 2 rounds? lolol :]

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Today is final's day at ucsd so turnout might be poor. I definitely wont be able to make, or if I do it wont be for long.

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I may go. It depends on a couple of things. Although it doesn't seem like it will be a very active Melee day in general.

I'll definitely be there on Monday though.

HeyCure

Smash Rookie
<<<< Connortheadult gah I show up for the first time in a long time and no one I really know comes, damn ucsd finals! Next time I suppose

:phone:

Deathify

Smash Rookie
anyone playing today? I'm new to the area and my friend gave me the link to this page to find friendlies.

Top Bottom