• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Brookman

Smash Hero
Dear San Diego,

I am currently embarking on a cross country road trip with my sister, with you as my final destination. My sister has a friend who is willing to house her, however, he is not keen on housing me for a period of time needed for me to find 1. work and 2. a place to stay. This is where (I hope :D ) SWF comes in.

I know I have likely not met too many WC players but I'm hoping some of you may be willing to help me out. No pressure, as this is quite . . . impromptu. As a closing, I would like to list my talents:

-cooks
-cleans
-house-broken
-quiet
-musician
-humorous
-amicable

I'm asking for nothing more than a roof and a pillow. If any of you feel inclined to oblige, please message me on FB - as it will be much easier for me to communicate on that site.

I will be leaving CT on wednesday, 9/14 and arriving in approximately 7 days - pending stops on the way and etc.

Thanks for your time.

-Mike Brookman

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
Sans Pat, an immediate solution would be to take the TV in the second floor of the Lodge (if it's still there) into one of the small lounges adjacent to the laundry rooms. I'm not sure those lounges can accommodate very many people though.

I'm a Melee addict. I can't wait a week to play with people.
hahaha.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
uh, I think we'd get booted, right? It'd be fun though. You mean like in one of the ballrooms, or in the main area? It could happen if we played upstairs over bk.

Jun.

Smash Lord
did you guys know

that Pat is 18th in SoCal.

lulz

Oh and in about a week everyone will be back and we should start prepping for the Tourneyplay full force if you're planning on playing. Also, we need some kind of method of finding the new players on campus. Phoenix~Lament (Max) is going to join us in Warren (****ing Warren) but we should have some sort of publicized event to pull in some more players from all different college reminiscent to the sixth college tech intro meeting last year. I'm thinking a very publicized smashfest either that the lodge or the rec room? A facebook event publicized to the right audience should do the trick. Sometime during week 0 after people get settled in a bit? Maybe Tuesday / Wednesday?

We need a Puff player. We are all getting ***** by Puffs.

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
so im back today, ~3-4pm. when are ppl down to play usually now?

What Jun jst said in that post. We need to recruit fresh sandbags!!!

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
did you guys know

that Pat is 18th in SoCal.

lulz

Oh and in about a week everyone will be back and we should start prepping for the Tourneyplay full force if you're planning on playing. Also, we need some kind of method of finding the new players on campus. Phoenix~Lament (Max) is going to join us in Warren (****ing Warren) but we should have some sort of publicized event to pull in some more players from all different college reminiscent to the sixth college tech intro meeting last year. I'm thinking a very publicized smashfest either that the lodge or the rec room? A facebook event publicized to the right audience should do the trick. Sometime during week 0 after people get settled in a bit? Maybe Tuesday / Wednesday?

We need a Puff player. We are all getting ***** by Puffs.
Hahaha. Tristan plays Puff. I'll use Puff too. I don't typically shy away from abusing Rest so that's doubly better. =D

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
I also play just about every floaty in the game. I just don't play puff often because she's just a bad zelda. Worse kicks, worse down b, I don't know why anyone plays her over zelda honestly.

:phone:

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Idk, i was kinda banking on ky being willing to host since ive played their with him and dawson before but if hes not down than were sol. Friday may happen if pat's around.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
hey guys i'm max, i just moved in today to warren. stewart hall first floor, phone 562 412 2200, aim is on my profile, contact me! :D

nice to meet everyone. i'm from the norwalk area though i only went to a few tournaments in that area (and irvine). i've come down to wintergamefest the past two years already so chances are i've played some of you guys already.

i wish i could rep marth the most but people say my other characters are better :(

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
I should be free around 2-3, if you want to play then. I could swing by campus and grab phoenix if he can/wants to join us.

:phone:

Top Bottom