• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

wahwah judd

Smash Rookie
it looks like i need to brush some dust off my jiggs. i'd be down to smash later tonight after 8 if anyone wants to play.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
I may or may not drop by if people are going. Tristan, if you go, do you mind bringing Sunny's Wii? My controller is actually in that bag too haha.

SNG

Smash Journeyman
Youre out of luck ding. I picked up my wii before going home and your controller is in my apt in sd.

@yuta. I probably wont enter. Its like 50 somethin dollars to enter singles and doubles. Lol. Im js gonna go play friendlies and pwn some noobs.

:phone:

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
I might stop by.
It depends on certain things and on how long it takes me to get there and if I am in a walking mood.

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
I don't go by Phoenix~Lament when i smash it's just an old forum handle O__O

the hell is dark phoenix anyway.

also 14.5 hour orientations are so tiring -__-

Jun.

Smash Lord
I don't go by Phoenix~Lament when i smash it's just an old forum handle O__O

the hell is dark phoenix anyway.

also 14.5 hour orientations are so tiring -__-
The sad truth is

You're most likely gonna be called Phoenix IRL lol!

I mean come on, we have a guy named HomeRunTom that we call in real life and I go by Jun in real life too!

W.A.S.T.E.

Smash Ace
The sad truth is

You're most likely gonna be called Phoenix IRL lol!

I mean come on, we have a guy named HomeRunTom that we call in real life and I go by Jun in real life too!
This is true. Only a few are unlucky. I get called by my real name despite being 'W.A.S.T.E.' or 'Coot' on here.
It would be kind of awkward if we all called each other by our screen names.

hahaha.

tacoz42

Smash Journeyman
This is true. Only a few are unlucky. I get called by my real name despite being 'W.A.S.T.E.' or 'Coot' on here.
It would be kind of awkward if we all called each other by our screen names.

hahaha.
I think calling anyone IRL by their screen name is weird if you already know them. Unless you're like Mango. What's a Joseph?

Lanstar

Smash Journeyman
A lot of you guys still call me Lanstar instead of Josh :3

So, if nothing happens smashfest wise today the lodge will at least be open Monday right?

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Sorry about that Josh!

Um, the lodge should be open monday. Whose gonna be around, anyone coming back this weekend?

Knee.of.Ky

Smash Apprentice
kk so im bored guys. let's smash. if no place is open, we can play at my house. bring tv if u can tho

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Hey, anyone whose on or around campus hit me up if you want a ride to kys. That means you(kevin, max, and anyone else whose just moved in). I'm gonna bring a tv btw but its kinda fat so if any of you have a smaller one and want to save me some trouble by bringing it, let me know.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
um, probably depends on how many people swing by. Um, I haven't left for kys by the way, im kinda waiting on yuta/ anyone else on campus. Ill probably take off in an hour.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
yuta is still moving in, max hasnt gotten back to me, and i dont have kevins number so if someone wants to give it to me that would be great.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Apex is next week in price center at Ucsd. It's pretty pricey though so we may hold a smaller cheaper tournament instead. That same weekend.

:phone:

Phoenix~Lament

Smash Ace
Sorry was busy today :( Doubt I'll have any time during welcome week for melee, how about when classes start and things settle down a bit?

I'll see.. haha.

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Sorry was busy today :( Doubt I'll have any time during welcome week for melee, how about when classes start and things settle down a bit?

I'll see.. haha.
When the year gets started just check the boards. We'll actually be playing tomorrow(monday) on campus in the lodge if you can spare an hour or so but otherwise itll just be every monday and friday. See you there.

Also, on a more general note note, we also may be playing more at ky and dawsons place off campus because there is free parking and a lot of space. Keep an eye out on the boards and make sure to remember the page/s that their address is on. GG's today guys.

Top Bottom