• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle. Unfortunately, I found out tonight that my car was towed to a place down mira mar and I don't have a way to get there. Any ucsd smashers down to give me a hand and take me there. It's about 5-10 minutes away if we take east gate(off of genesse where I live). I know I'm not super tight with all you guys but like I said, this is an emergency and I can't call around(my chargers in the car).

Thanks guys and I hope to come by tomorrow, especially if lovage joins us.

outofdashdwz

Smash Lord
Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a pickle. Unfortunately, I found out tonight that my car was towed to a place down mira mar and I don't have a way to get there. Any ucsd smashers down to give me a hand and take me there. It's about 5-10 minutes away if we take east gate(off of genesse where I live). I know I'm not super tight with all you guys but like I said, this is an emergency and I can't call around(my chargers in the car).

Thanks guys and I hope to come by tomorrow, especially if lovage joins us.
ahhhh **** I haven't fixed my blown tire yet :((( I'll text Andrew, Dawson and whoever else has a car to check smashboards

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
Thanks again everyone!

Update: Dawson came through. Thanks a lot dude, I really appreciate it.

Thanks Andrew for alerting me so quickly. I definitely would have utilized your aid if I wasn't asleep.

Eric and Sunny, thanks for the support.

Also, thanks to all the UCSD smashers for being cool.

stopNstart

Smash Journeyman
hey guys ill be here in SD for a week, i couldnt bring my controller but hope to play you guys. and by play i mean **** =) are there still monday things?

Vouge

Smash Journeyman
hey guys ill be here in SD for a week, i couldnt bring my controller but hope to play you guys. and by play i mean **** =) are there still monday things?
^
This guy... Yea we play on Monday. It's pretty variable but normally people will at the latest play after 430 when Jesse can come down.

:phone:

Dyse

Smash Journeyman
I would love to come to one or all of these tournies, but I'm stuck here without a vehicle. If someone is willing to pick me up, that would be awesome! Hit me up: 831.402.1723

Engdrew

Smash Journeyman
I would love to come to one or all of these tournies, but I'm stuck here without a vehicle. If someone is willing to pick me up, that would be awesome! Hit me up: 831.402.1723
Where are you currently located?

:phone:

Top Bottom