• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
****, that was pretty fun k shoutouts

CAO: Thanks again for running this, too good maaayn, good matches in teams and stop sandbagging so much against Paul hahahaha
Pat: Alright thats another tourney you've taken me out at, it's cool though it's all fun
Panda: You didn't seem so hot this one, i just got lucky, good matches, close
Zack: finally got some singles play in, good games, tech chases are tough, closer with falco tho
TP Fox: Good fox, keep working on it
Rickitty: Nice seeing you again, you got a lot better, nice stuff in teams with jon
Adonis: cool seeing you again, good games
Tony: You have a good falcon, keep at it

and whoever i was playing in crews yayhuhuzzzzz 13 and 8 stock!

anyone else i forgot sorry

Zack353

Smash Ace
Caotic: Thanks for running another one. These things are awesome. Didn't get a chance to play you in my bracket this time.
Romeo: Holy crap raaaaaaaaaaaape in crews XD.. Falco is gay :(
Jon: Lol @ Wall spike, I've got to learn to DI those tippers out of combos better :p.
Azn Lep: Gotta love peach, eh? I actually got somewhat close this time, I'll get you someday! XD
Tony: Your falcon has some nice moonwalking and tech chasing. Close match against my falcon, I think I just got lucky lol
Panda: Cool playing friendlies with you
Alex: Your fox is like mew2kings, LOL! That one was close with my Falco, I think I'm going to quit him.. He wasn't working too well for me in general this tri weekly.

I'm sure I'm forgetting people.. >.>

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I'd like to start this by condemning Peach. No really though, my matches went Peach, Jiggs, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Falco/Zelda, Marf. Poor IC suck >.<

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Turnip hax isn't sandbagging!! Playing Adonis was fun and made me pee my pants hahaha good stuff guys good to see you all. You all got better over summer and I got better at falling down the stage.

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
man, i got my *** kicked at that tourny =( sorry the condo couldnt rep this week but we'll do better next time for sure. thanks edrees for teaching to get out of the IC infinite..kinda lol i'll just hit everything on my controller yeah? fun tourny nevertheless, see you all in three weeks

LBK! of CIC

Smash Cadet
I'd like to start this by condemning Peach. No really though, my matches went Peach, Jiggs, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Peach, Falco/Zelda, Marf. Poor IC suck >.<
My matches went Falco, Fox....

and then i was out :p

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Whaaa? I still suck... My match against panda was won by jiggs. Most of my matches were won by shiek and jiggs. My mario only won 4 rounds total I think. But, thanks for comments though. XD

As for recording matches, me, Doodles and LBK recorded a few of our matches, and we caught the ness infinite on poke stadium. That was cool. But when we upload our videos, we don't get any sound. We're trying to figure a way to not suck at cameras, but it's not working. If not, we could just upload them without sound...

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Wow, you're the only RS member who goes and they worship you. I wonder what'll happen when the rest of us show up? ^^

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
fun tourney. 7th w00t! with only using Link! ...i got lucky match ups... :p
Shout outs!

CAOTIC - my first triweekly, and it was awesome! you did a great job running this. keep it up.

Edrees - that wasn't even close... freaking peach, haha. you're too good man.

DietSnapple89 - good match. you were kicking my *** in the beggining of the match. too bad Link always wins against ganon. :)

Rickety - WHEW, that was really close! freaking shiek. haha. but yeah if you stuck with shiek you would have had me! though your doc almost had me too. great match.

Zack - you *******. hahahaha. well i had a pretty good run. chain thorwed to 100% :( . LOL, but that what I get for going straight Link. ;) though i did get you down to 1 stock on FD:p . good game.

Jon - it was cool talking to you and watching your matches. too bad we didn't get to play... though we did havea pretty close doubles match. and also...

Jon, Panda, and LBK - ...we got ***** in crews. that was so stupid, haha. it was pretty funny though. ...AND Azn Lep cheated. YEAH I SAW YOU PICK BATTLEFIELD. haha. good stuff.

sorry if i forgot anyone! see you at the next triweekly :)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Thank you Cao for holding this Triweekly :] <3333

And thank you for letting me call out matches and help with the bracket <3
This tournament was just what we needed :]

Jon- We got 3rd in teams and actually won money! Peace and Love Team was too good! Or too lucky? Either way, i'm glad we teamed :]

Romeo619- nice seeing you again and playing you :] About that Falco ditto,I didnt play "Goose" I played "ose". You were going easy on me! No more than half of you real self <--- you gotta tournament play or money match him to get the full Goose.

Zack- Wonder Boy!<3 Thanks to you and Pat and Romeo for winning me two dollars :] I was the the crew cheerleader!

Adonis- This man is so good and so awesome he literally knocked me off my seat during our match :] Too fast too strong, too cool :]

Pha- I miss you :(

Oops- see above^

Doodles- I tried to win the last match with no chain grabbing, and you handed me a loss for my misdeed :] Nice job in singles, I hope I can find a character other than Sheik to beat you, she's so boring :(

Pat- 2nd best IC's evah! :] too good.

SNPR/anti - too strong too fast. Again, I need characters other than Sheik to win :( she's about as fun as ATV4 :( (no yeahyuz)

Cao - cuuuute ^-^ <3333

Edrees- Why did Cao reset the gamecube when I was actually pulling off the impossible??? Oh well, you whooped me every game after that. next time, though, prepare to be "shocked"! ;-] <3

Jeff- I didn't get to play you ! And I need charaters save Sheik and Marth :( See you at the condo.

Kyle Gilbert and JR, you guys didn't show up! We'll settle this at work :]

Panda- Rawr! <3 Too cool of a guy for words :] I wish we couldve gone to mexico together afterwards :-( I need some Panda loveeee.

Ness person- Take the offense at least once per match :-P 7-minute pill-a-thons are not fun :-P

Eddy- you came! <3

Squish and Krog- No North County elites? :-( I live so close to you guys, but we've only hung out at my house once.... lets change that :]

LanceStern- The wise old master atop the mountain... the best in the world.... :]
(check smashboards more often Lance!)

Ryan/Paradise Hills person.... more PH love! :] we gotta play sometime down south :]

ASP- Fun playing you, youre improving so fast, at this rate you'll probably get better than me next triweekly (not like thats a hard thing to do, though :-P )

Tony- Little bro! nice job taking 9th, you really impressed me today with you Falcon! You're moonwalking more than the king of pop! You made your big brother very proud to have such an awesome bro. I'm sorry you hate my Falco/Sheik/Doc/Pikachu :(

Too much fun everybody, I really enjoyed myself and enjoyed all the lovin'...

Thanks again Dave!<3

peace, love and happiness,

rickety! <3

EDIT: OMG I write so much :-/ I need to keep working on not writing so much still :-/

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
yo Caotic! congrats on an awesome Triweekly! woOT i placed 3rd in Singles and Teams!

Rickety: dude we got some serious teamwork. this was the first time i really placed in Teams, and we actually got money for it! lets team again next time.

SNPR: you gotta DI man!! Marth's air combos are killer.

ASP: thank you so much for taking out Panda for me! lol i wouldnt have placed if you didnt. im sorry i had to beat you afterwards. and dont be so hard on yourself! your pretty good. and im not as great as you think i am. we had close matches. your Sheik was messin me up on Dream Land. but then you let off or somethin. i shouldve lost that match. good games.

Zack: i think it was you. that Sheik i played before Azn_Lep. youre pretty good and for a while i thought i was going to lose. you kept catching me whenever i rolled. lol its a habit i have. good games. sucks that you got wall spiked.

doodles: its a shame we didnt play eachother in the tourny! its cool talkin to you tho. i saw your match where you got chained to like 100%. thats killer. now you kno why Link is low tier. lol but congrats on stickin with it and not gettin completely murdered. thats some serious dedication.

Caotic: DAMMIT!! you killed me in singles. took me out of Winner's bracket and Loser's. i need a better Peach game. lol youre just too good for me. If Marth could throw turnips then things would be different. lol ill get you someday. probably not. oh well...

Azn_Lep: that match was pretty intense. thanks for the space animal tips. ill try to use them next time at the tourny. good games. it sucks that you had to fight like 7 Peaches.

Edrees: didnt play you at all. but its always cool watchin your matches. Peach/Daisy ftw.

doodles, Panda, that one Ness Guy: crews was wak. i cant believe it!! we had like the worst luck ever. i bet azn_lep had it planned from the start.

broadcasting

Smash Apprentice
25th, what a way too start my tri weeklies,

thanks first off to Cao for doing this thing. much SD love

Azn_lep, thanks for the tips as always. (like lost)

jon and rickity, gah!

and... thats all cause i got knocked out early as hell. i wont come sober next time.. i play better that way .

as for the footage, its either me or romeo who will post it up.

Eeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddrrrrrrtttttttesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Saur

Smash Apprentice
I love how I consistently place in the mediocre range. But as a Yoshi player, I'm not complaining ^_^

Hey so caotic, I'm gonna need some training if I'm gonna be useful against UC Irvine. I need to get better at my falco match-up... and fox... and marth and peach and doc and sheik and... Well suffice to say I think I can handle Kirby and G&W pretty well. Sometimes.

Oh right and thanks to everybody for coming, etc: hope to see you all next time. [bows]

LBK! of CIC

Smash Cadet
Ness person- Take the offense at least once per match :-P 7-minute pill-a-thons are not fun :-P
I figure I should introduce myself, since nobody seems to know me :p

Hi guys, I'm JJ. I go by LBK. I'm the Ness guy. I don't play really seriously, so you'll probably never see me at a tourney without ASP and Doodles.

That's pretty much it. Hope to see everyone in 3 weeks.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Hah yeah I think I'll follow suit to the guy above me. My name's Patrick...I went by Patrick at the tournament, although I think I'll start going my Saint Patrick to get my name out there a little bit.

I'll be at the Oct. 21st tournament too, so I can't wait to see you all there. I had a lot of fun even though I got taken out by Azn_Lep (curse you and your chain throwing ICs...) and Tony (Amazing Falcon, my Ganon couldn't do much at all. Definitely gonna go Jiggs next time on you.) Lots of fun, learned a lot, met some cool people.

And maybe, Azn_Lep, I'll see you at an invite during track season!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Apparently Don wants to set up a Smash Party next Tuesday aroundabouts, says Eddy. We should use that to train and I want to play you guys too sometime this week after some late night 'Ken Training.'

There's a Videogame party tonight in 6th College - come check it out.

UCSD clearly living it up... on vidjogames.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Explosion of Youth

Hello this Tim aka Nwordtim aka Hot pants aka Gai I would like to give a shout out too…

Lance: you can play ness now WTF and it still seem you can still bring the pain with your sexy falco.

Romeo619: Good stuff. One day I will play you and get pwn by you lol.

SNPR: Your fox is freaking fast but, there no need to tell you that now. Also the friendlies were fun man.

ASP: Hod **** you’ve gotten too good man I’ll never beat you now lol. It was also fun just talking to you guys.

Panda: I’m sorry we didn’t even get to do our MM but we did have a couple of frinedlies and that all that matters(not really but, whatever).

Azn Lep: Nice friendlies with you and random crew battles … um it was different, fun, but mainly random.

Caotic: Your peach was awesome especially with that match with Adonis that was the stuff of legends.

Adonis: Adonis you HAVE CONTORLER MODS jk. Like stated above that match with Caotic was the stuff of legends, magic, and possibly unicorns.

Doodles: You’ve gotten even better from what I seen I’m not even sure if I’ve gotten a chance to play you mang.

Edrees: All I have to say is nice and random crews taking off 8 to 9 stocks with ganny craziness.

Rickety: Good soup I got to play you again haha I didn’t get 4 stockedid this time

Tony: OMG your Falcon was the sexiest out of the sexiness well except for Adonis since he’s on a higher tier of sexiness scale. BTW in random crews WTF you get Falcon lame lol.

Jon: It was cool talking to you and your Marth suxs jk you are also very fun to play against hope we will be able to play again soon.

JFox: Nice match you’re getting better

Edward: Nice playing you with I hope we play again soon

Random link guy I play against on the big TV with no sound: Nice friendlies I hope I can play against you again and also catch your name so I don’t have to call you random link guy.

Btw Darkmagic or JFK left his freakin milk there so sorry about that.

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
I love how I consistently place in the mediocre range. But as a Yoshi player, I'm not complaining ^_^

Hey so caotic, I'm gonna need some training if I'm gonna be useful against UC Irvine. I need to get better at my falco match-up... and fox... and marth and peach and doc and sheik and... Well suffice to say I think I can handle Kirby and G&W pretty well. Sometimes.

Oh right and thanks to everybody for coming, etc: hope to see you all next time. [bows]
Saur, call me up, I'll give you Fox and gayness practice.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
hahaah screw you mike! Up smash out of shield will own you!
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I think vietgamer may take offense to that remark. For multiple reasons, one of them probably involving my godly up-smash skills. ^^ Also the fact that he and DAHKTERem have the same name. XD

Charoo

Smash Champion
I think I'm maknig this with my secret partner! He'll also be my ride so watch otu for him! I train him with my falco, and fox so yeah he's definately top 5 material at the triweekly =)

Saur

Smash Apprentice
Saur, call me up, I'll give you Fox and gayness practice.
Hmm... haven't unlocked that character yet. Fox practice sounds good though.

So yeah thanks for the practice Pha. You're probably dropping off Caotic right now as we speak. I just noticed this message window open when I got back to my room.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Shoot guys, having trouble uploading videos. Still can't seem to get the sound off of it, and every DVD ripping program only gets a minute off of it. Audio rippers only get 5 minutes. Stupid trial programs. Also, something seems to be wrong with the DVD that we recorded doubles matches on. Man, this sucks.

But yeah, anyone know any good DVD rippers, or audio rippers? Help would be greatly appreciated.

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
CAO ftw

anyone smashing sometime this week/weekend ?

How many matches did you get recorded and errr, how much of that crewbattle did you get filmed ?

Top Bottom