• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
And romeos crew>Jons OWNED

yea, good stuff guys, i wasnt playing so well but whatever

and jon wouldnt let me play his Marth with fox in our match, effing loser, lol jk
I got to in crews and ***** him tho. jon youre never on smashboards, ill talk trash all i want here

Nice falcon tony
we have to play some more, adonis and jeff
gg s to doodles and ASP and edrees

Zoom

Smash Rookie
If anyone wants to smash sometime in Encinita's just AIM me at : recnepsbackwards

I got 33rd place, and last in doubles.. i need to smash with some people.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
And romeos crew>Jons OWNED

yea, good stuff guys, i wasnt playing so well but whatever

and jon wouldnt let me play his Marth with fox in our match, effing loser, lol jk
I got to in crews and ***** him tho. jon youre never on smashboards, ill talk trash all i want here

Nice falcon tony
we have to play some more, adonis and jeff
gg s to doodles and ASP and edrees

^ ^ what an ***. lol.

anyway, it was fun havin a little tourny with you guys. its great playin other people just for fun from time to time. Peace and Love team rule. lol.

and yea, i didnt do so great in the crew battle. romeo knows my marth too well. thats why i was playin samus and fox against him in the finals instead.

the smashfest was effin muffin guys. good sh**.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
the smashfest was effin muffin guys. good sh**.
I am so awesome. ^^ jkjk, sounds like you guys had a lot of fun. I wish ASP had TOLD us about this. *glares at ASP* You guys oughta come over to one of our places sometime.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Guff, you're just too cool. You shoulda been there, fun stuff... oh, and btw, I told everyone at school, noob. You guys had band. =D

But yeah, we need to do this more often. I demand a rematch against Jon and Romeo. I was so close....

We should play more DS next time too. Me and Doodles will kill all of you in tetris.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
We should play more DS next time too. Me and Doodles will kill all of you in tetris.
Too true.

Anyway, that was really fun, we definitely gotta do it again.

Tony, that was a REALLY freaking close match. So many jokes, hahahaha. My hands were so sweaty. LOL. Jeff, thanks for having us over and for training my Marth. I wouldn't have beat you if it weren't for that:p . next time somebody else is going to Jack in the Box... haha jk. you all are hilarious.

gooooood stuff.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Too true.

Anyway, that was really fun, we definitely gotta do it again.

Tony, that was a REALLY freaking close match. So many jokes, hahahaha. My hands were so sweaty. LOL. Jeff, thanks for having us over and for training my Marth. I wouldn't have beat you if it weren't for that:p . next time somebody else is going to Jack in the Box... haha jk. you all are hilarious.
gooooood stuff.
that reminds me. im missing like $6 still.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
^^^Hahaha, Doodles was wondering if all the money was right, since people gave him money and he was just going to pay with your money. He forgot about me paying 2$ and couldn't figure it out. It did all work out, some people didn't just pay you. I did for sure.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
^^^Hahaha, Doodles was wondering if all the money was right, since people gave him money and he was just going to pay with your money. He forgot about me paying 2$ and couldn't figure it out. It did all work out, some people didn't just pay you. I did for sure.
freakin doodles. lol

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Bummer, prospects don't look good for me going to this one. I gotta head up to Mt. SAC for a race. :-/ Oh wellz, have funzies

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
eeep, i totally forgot about that! I need to pay you for 1 large fries and 1 large curly fries for tony and I :-( I'm sorry I forgot, I will pay you next time we hang out :]

maybe we can hang out out again! <3
Hey, it wasn't my fault! I really did figure it out! LOL. Look...

That should cover $4... and the other $2 should come from me, but I didn't have change at the time. But now I do! so I owe you 2$ next time I see you. 20 dollar bills... they really suck at times. haha.

Don't worry Jon! Your money will be given to you. Just come smash with us again. :chuckle:

=( @ azn_lep not being able to come. btw, I must say that you have an awesome banner. I can't help but crack a smile every time I see it.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Confirm.

Holy ****, it's Tim. WTF!

OMG Tim, who the f gave you permission to confirm our house a smash location!? =P (welcome to smashboards btw)

But yeah, he's right. smash at our house this firday. it'll be a lot roomier than the condo for sure. but mess = death in our house. so be careful. ;)

PM/AIM me if you wanna come.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
I forgot to say thanks to Jeff for letting me come over at the condo for smash.

-Jeff: ****, your peach is really good, maybe we can play somemore next time.
-Doodles: I won by luck in the tourney, Rick was being way to funny for anyone to concentrate. Oh yea, I also owe you like 1.50 from curly fries.
-ASP: I got alot closer to beating your mario this time, but your still better. Next time we play tetris, no cheating though.
-Jon: Your Marth and my falcon is a good match, next time i hope I can only get one stocked by you.
-Ice climbers dude: You ***** my falcon hard, I only wish I would have taken one stock of you in the crew battle.
-Romeo: ......your falcos still amazing, and thanks for some tips in the falcon ditto.
-Adonis: Thanks for letting me play your falcon. Im trying to do the nar to grab like you did to me alot.
-Edrees: I need to play your peach more often, so i dont get beaten so badly. We also need to play mario kart for 5 dollar Money match, remember?
-Rick: Your just too funny dude.....Really super funny.
-Rickety: thanks for taking me to the tourney/ smashfest. I cant believe i played you in the tourney though.

-I loved all the jokes about "You know who", good stuff. I hope I can see all of you at the tri weekly on the 21st.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman

-Doodles: I won by luck in the tourney, Rick was being way to funny for anyone to concentrate. Oh yea, I also owe you like 1.50 from curly fries.
-ASP: I got alot closer to beating your mario this time, but your still better. Next time we play tetris, no cheating though.
-Jon: Your Marth and my falcon is a good match, next time i hope I can only get one stocked by you.
-Ice climbers dude: You ***** my falcon hard, I only wish I would have taken one stock of you in the crew battle.
-Romeo: ......your falcos still amazing, and thanks for some tips in the falcon ditto.
-Adonis: Thanks for letting me play your falcon. Im trying to do the nar to grab like you did to me alot.
-Edrees: I need to play your peach more often, so i dont get beaten so badly. We also need to play mario kart for 5 dollar Money match, remember?
-Rickety: thanks for taking me to the tourney/ smashfest. I cant believe i played you in the tourney though.

-I loved all the jokes about "You know who", good stuff. I hope I can see all of you at the tri weekly on the 21st.
actually, you owe jon for the curly fries. it was his 20 . o_o

andrew, you lose at spelling 'friday'

Zephyr

Smash Lord
NOoooo...we needed a REMATCH. I SO did not play your falco or your fox at their best. I want that match. =(

Tp_Fox

Smash Cadet

What about me? ;_;

Someone's got a hot date!

XD, go romeo. ;)

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
ill go as front man for 619. time place please to mitchelpacal.[REMOVETHIS]paul@gmail.com
what Paul you dont plan on bringing me? im 619 too. :( lol. i really just wanna go for my $6.

im going =D

my peach is gonna get *****...

BADLY
nah dude, some of us do horribly against Peach. i know i do very bad against them. :( i cant kill them for some reason. Edrees and Caotic know.

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
haha, yeah Jon you should come!!...

though i dunno if rickety and tony will make it. I'll ask Jeff to call 'em or something. I could give my 2 bucks though. I was gonna win that freakin friendly... haha. I still want revenge from that crew battle at comp 101. =P

Top Bottom