• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Well, those programs sound great, but know any free ones maybe? It looks like the only thing I can get are trials, and those don't let us get the whole footage.

Doodles and I could always try to figure out how to get sound from the program that came with it, but we really have no idea what we are doing.

As for the matches, we got maybe around 4 doubles matches, 4 singles, and I start taping the crew battle when Doodles plays you. Then LBK comes and does his infinite, and then looses to zack.

yellowlobster373

Smash Rookie
im like 99% sure i can take you guys (gmuff, vietgamer, hypermetal) who else of our friends...
P.S. i dont like PSATs

Rickety

Peace and Love
^ Hi Corey :]

My friend is going to Chicago this thursday-sunday... and it's just going to be me and tony... Anybody up for some smashing/smashfest? Last time Azn-Lep, Squish, Krog, and even Edrees came and that was a lot of fun :] what do you guys think? Maybe some condo action?

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
^ Hi Corey :]

My friend is going to Chicago this thursday-sunday... and it's just going to be me and tony... Anybody up for some smashing/smashfest? Last time Azn-Lep, Squish, Krog, and even Edrees came and that was a lot of fun :] what do you guys think? Maybe some condo action?
Anybody wanna smash on friday? i'm probably gonna be free that day.

hmm...lets smash this friday for sure, i'll run it through the condo see if its ok but almost 100% that they would be down to play some smash if not, you guys can kick it at my house. rick i need to play other people besides the condo, we all know how we play like..we been playing each other for the past 9 years, back in the SSB64 days.

doodles, us miramar students need to stick together and we still need CAO to make our school a part of the UC battle..lol

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
hmm...lets smash this friday for sure, i'll run it through the condo see if its ok but almost 100% that they would be down to play some smash if not, you guys can kick it at my house. rick i need to play other people besides the condo, we all know how we play like..we been playing each other for the past 9 years, back in the SSB64 days.

doodles, us miramar students need to stick together and we still need CAO to make our school a part of the UC battle..lol
Sounds good. I might be able to show up with some of the ramen shop(ASP, vietgamer1021, goldenmuffin, etc.) if that's cool. Just tell me what's up.

Miramar crew... haha. That's be awesome. but don't we need 5 people to be a 'crew'? we'll need 3 more. haha. so... anybody go to miramar? LOL

ASP

Smash Apprentice
So yeah, smash sounds good on friday.

Virtual Dub looks like a video editing program, I need a DVD ripping program. And if it does rip DVDs, a little help here? I'm getting annoyed, and I'm probably just gonna upload with sound.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Meyoulou: Are we really having a smash fest on friday, like tommorow? I need to ask you here beccause your alseep every day i see you because you work too much. O yea some random kid on the bus bet 30 bucks he could beat me. I asked him what wavdashing was, he didnt know, so Ill try to get him here XD. Also my friend challenged me too, for 30 bucks. He sucks too. So after i make 60 bucks, lets go to gamestop so i can see the used games. Bye bro.

-Sorry other smashers, but this is seriously the only place we can talk because i dont use myspace.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Everyone can go, its not my tournament, just dont steal stuff please. Because someone might have stole my memory card at the last one we had. I trust most smashers though.
Maybe I should clean up a bit before you guys show up and come inside a nasty house.

o yea, this might just be me, but i think yellow lobster is panda trying to aggravaite peeps to get some easy money (apology in advance if your not panda : P )

yellowlobster373

Smash Rookie
no im not panda.... im uhh... friends with vietgamer, gmuff, ASP, other ppl.... and im some of there rides to the triweeklies...

yeah no one knows me =D yay.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
Well goose this is what rick said ( meyoulou):

Now, back to me:
-And I only asked my brother if there was a smash fest because I havent spoke a word to him in 4 days, Im not joking when i say he works too much. So im not entirurley sure if there is a smash fest that rick is holding, but if there is, thats cool, if not, o well.

ricks gonna post probably, i leave it on this page.

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman

I thought we were smashing there, but not sure yet

I need some info and confirmation

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hi Tony :] nice to see you again after nearly four days :-P

Yeah Jeff Let's for sure do something this friday. smashfest and a for-fun bracket? :] We could bring a TV and 2 cubes. :]

If wecan get some confirmation, I could pul an Edrees and make my own banner for this event! <3

reply soon! San Diego, what do you guys all think?

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Bleh, Friday=Today or a week from today ? They said "friday" before today, so i thought it meant today, but now i'm confused, lol

ok, today, or next week ?

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
OK um...

We could have something today at me and ASP's place(for those of you who don't know, we're brothers), but it would have to be like late afternoon, probably from like 2 - 10(parents). Plus, it might get a little cramped -_-. But yeah we could have some people over.

tell me what you guys are thinking.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, our house would be good for a smashfest. The only problem is that it could get a little cramped, like doodles said. If that happens, we could set a cube up outside, but that would be kind of awkward. Feedback? We want to smash tonight, but we need to establish a place first!

So it looks like The Ramen Shop isn't gonna be able to make this, except for me and KoB. Haha, freakin band sucks (for them at least). Stupid school.

*Is posting from spanish class* XD

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
Hi Tony :] nice to see you again after nearly four days :-P

Yeah Jeff Let's for sure do something this friday. smashfest and a for-fun bracket? :] We could bring a TV and 2 cubes. :]

If wecan get some confirmation, I could pul an Edrees and make my own banner for this event! <3

reply soon! San Diego, what do you guys all think?

yeah the condo is open to smash, an extra tv would be great b/c would need it, sorry if this is too late to reply...i just woke up and last time i check smash boards was before class yesterady around 4pm. if you did bring the tv+ 2 cube we would have 3 tv's and 3 cubes then...haha crazy. if you are going please IM me at JdragoonLsi for directions, i'll be on all day till around 6pm or so, if i'm not on aim just call me at 858 736 5345

btw for those who don't know "the condo" its an actual condo so i might be cramped but the main players from here are : Adonis ( he thinks he's so fast) Jeff (imo >adonis jkjk) Alex (owner of the condo so be nice to his fox) and Rickity (new addition)

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
Bleh, Friday=Today or a week from today ? They said "friday" before today, so i thought it meant today, but now i'm confused, lol

ok, today, or next week ?
today 10/6 sorry for confusion

how do you make it so you can have a sig, i made a crappy one up in photoshop but i have no idea how to post it, please help!

Rickety

Peace and Love
yeah the condo is open to smash, an extra tv would be great b/c would need it, sorry if this is too late to reply...i just woke up and last time i check smash boards was before class yesterady around 4pm. if you did bring the tv+ 2 cube we would have 3 tv's and 3 cubes then...haha crazy. if you are going please IM me at JdragoonLsi for directions, i'll be on all day till around 6pm or so, if i'm not on aim just call me at 858 736 5345

btw for those who don't know "the condo" its an actual condo so i might be cramped but the main players from here are : Adonis ( he thinks he's so fast) Jeff (imo >adonis jkjk) Alex (owner of the condo so be nice to his fox) and Rickity (new addition)
Alright, cool. :]

Awww, Im a member of the condo now? <3 Yay! I promise to try my best not to embarass you guys :]

I'll try contacting you on aim, and if not then i'll just try and call you to make plans. I don't have work today so that's cool :], but I wanna wait for Tony to get out of school so I can bring him too!

*logs on aim*

Is Doodles and/or ASP upset? :-/ they sound dissapointed... maybe we can smash over there sometime too :]

<3
rickety

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
hahaha, naw don't worry about it. I'm actually pretty relieved it's not at our place(it's hard to sound sincere on the internet. =P). Our parents are kinda crazy and our space is limited. And besides... the condo is awesome =D it's all good.

But yeah, i'll have to pick up Andrew from school and then jump start my car(LOL), but then we're free after that. I'll try to get in touch with you to plan something.

Rickety

Peace and Love
"Welcome to The Condo"

Results:

1. Edrees
2. Jon
3. Romeo
4. Rickety
5. Asp
6. Tony
7. Doodles
8. Jeff
9. Paul Mitchell
10. Jordan
11. RR

thanks to jeff, alex, and adonis for housing and inviting us over :] I had a blast with everyone there. Lets do it again sometime :]

Especially all the talk about those tasty pastry buns of the caramel variety :]

<3 you guys!

rickety

Top Bottom