• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
I think he did it for OC2. So good, there was no need for a good looking banner! :]

Why must I choose between smash and pokemon this saturday? both are going on the same day :-/

Do I want to get a free Mew, or get my butt kicked by 50+ people at the tournament? :-P

<3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
You're the second person to mention this Mew thing. If you happen to not come, I need to arrange to meet you and discuss the cheque, haha

Also, is anyone interested in going to a massive frat party on Friday night? 1000 people, at some ranch, my friend DJing. Shzzle?

Zephyr

Smash Lord
you better make it..sleepless nights i'v had thinking of our match, i had that!! lol but yeah, so whats the school situation? oh are you in band and its tourny season now right? if you just need a ride, let me know
YOU'VE had sleepless nights? What about ours? God, freaking peach. Bob-ombs and stitch-faces all over the place, it's like they're freaking homing in on me. Not sure if we'll need a ride, there's a chance some of us may be a bit late cuz we're taking the PSAT that morning. So, we need to get a better handle on the time frame before we can discuss rides.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Alright. Two more days. It's too bad The Ramen Shop won't be able to make it to this one. I'm the only one going from the crew. So glad I'm not in band, or taking the PSAT's (at least I think so...). =D

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone want to MM me and I won't back down this time. ALSO, FYI I’m not the black guy who wears the glasses and I'm not Lance.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Dave, where'd you get that quote from in your signature? :-P
My friend said she'd get a Mew for me, so I will be able to come and get my butt kicked this saturday! :]

Also, Dave, I will be bringing you some forms in regards to our personal matter ( I sound like a businessman :-p )

I'm usaully too poor to money match (and the last time I did I got some unexpected Panda training! <3 ), but since I have a job now, and since I'm already paying for my friend in singles (It's the only way he'll come...) I'll money match Nwordtim for a dollar (best of 5?) and Cactuar Rapido for 5 dollars (represent some mexico love! <3 ) This is turning into an expensive triweekly!
:-P

Remember Dave, when we went on the road trip, and when I only had twenty dollars for food to last me 9 days? Good times :] <333

Eeep, I'm such a blabbermouth, I need to learn not to talk so much :-P

Bye San Diego! <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Nooooooooo talk more GOOD TIMES INDEED. That road trip was awesome. I'd so do it again if I had $600 and 2 weeks spare!

<3 Rick

Oh, Dame Edna.

The Krogodile

Smash Cadet
hey, krogo might actually be going to this one, ill try getting in some practice today so i dont suck entirely

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
We've never been overly strict about start times, but please try to be there a little before 12. We just wanna get things going as soon as we can ^^

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
SINGLES

1 Edrees (10*), $110
2 CAOTIC (19*), $60
3 Jon, $40
4 Azn_Lep (22*)
5 Zack
5 Romeo
7 Doodles
7 Adonis
9 Jack
9 Tony
9 Frier Cult
9 Asp
13 Rickety
13 Tp Fox
13 LanceStern
13 Panda (17*)
17 Diet Snapple 89
17 Cody
17 SNPR
17 Patrick
17 Nabster
17 Gai
17 Saur
17 Jeff
25 LHK
25 LBK
25 Alex
25 Brian
25 Paul Mitchel
25 Edward
25 Ryan
25 George
33 JFK
33 Jaime
33 Zoom
33 JFox
33 Justin

TEAMS

1. Peach Pleasure with a Femme Boost ($110)
2. Girls Drums Food ($60)
3. Peace and Love ($40)
4. Team 619
5. Tracks for a Train
5. Cheap
7. Success
7. Snakes on Corneria
9. Extreme Beach Volleyball
9. Gritz and Gravy
9. Ranging ******s
13. DJ

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
LOL who's team Girls Drum Foods???

I was too sick to attend this tournament. I've been freakin throwing up all weekend... I'll try to come to the next one.

anti

Smash Journeyman
Good Games...It was fun as hells.

Shoutouts:
Ryan- close games man...I had trouble against your samus..
Jon- dam your marth >.< I couldn't get out of your combo's
Tp Fox- you sir have a crazy fox!!!! sorry i didnt really talk or anything..I had a HUGE headache and couldn't concentrate much.
Panda- fun friendlies...lol you dodged my upsmash with your falco by punching the wrong way....that was funny
CAOTIC- you got a crazy peach.. and a good edge guard with her.

Everyone else- hope to see you next time and play more with you guys

(by the way I'm SNPR)

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
That was a fun tourny, I cant wait till the next tri weekly!

Shoutouts!
Edress- You stole 11 stocks of my crew...and you still beat me badly, o well, I got better. i also forgot to ask you , did you complete the tattle log in paper mario?
TP Fox- Dam man! Were like even skill level, i hope we can play again some time.
ASP- Your Mario's really good. I hope a can get a rematch soon.
Azn Lep- Thanks for helping me out on charecter match ups, next time we fight, i think you'll only 2 stock me with your snow babies.
Romeo- Your Falco's amazing...you laid down the pwn cakes on me. Yea, i think i need a secondary...
Zack-Your Fox is just to fast with all the shines and sex kicks.
Panda- you are extremly good...your shiek pwned the crap out of poor falcon.
Meyoulou- thanks bro for taking me, and congrates for winning money.

Well, good games to everyone, see you next tri weekly!

This was an awesome tourney. I was the dude with the longish hair, short, and played with Peach mainly. I was basically the youngest one there.

Anyways, good matches in singles, friendlies, and doubles. I'd do shoutouts but I can't really remember anything right now .

Triweekly would have been better with Pha and Oops though :laugh:

PandaX

Smash Lord
Good job to everyone, but don't think I'll let me loss go down so easily. Edrees, I want that match, and I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure we end up back exactly how it use to be. There won't be a tournament ever again where we don't play.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Awesome triweekly everyone. It's never been so much fun. Next time maybe my crew will be there. Hopefully.

Shoutouts:
LHK - Really close match. Way too close. We should have a rematch soon.
Panda - I just got lucky. You're five million times better than me.
Tony - Crazy moonwalker. Never seen it put to so much use.
Jon - Agh.. the nightmares.... You're too crazy with marth.

Can't wait fo rthe next one.

PandaX

Smash Lord
Awesome triweekly everyone. It's never been so much fun. Next time maybe my crew will be there. Hopefully.

Shoutouts:
LHK - Really close match. Way too close. We should have a rematch soon.
Panda - I just got lucky. You're five million times better than me.
Tony - Crazy moonwalker. Never seen it put to so much use.
Jon - Agh.. the nightmares.... You're too crazy with marth.

Can't wait fo rthe next one.
Don't be so hard on yourself. It's nice that you're humble with it an all, but a win is a win.

Top Bottom