• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hmmm what's this... OoooOooOOooOooo

Well haven't played smash in a month or so, good to see stuff is happenin' again

PandaX

Smash Lord
I went on a 1 year quit one time. Some trouble with the ex. That was also around the time I played FFXI... those don't mix well.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I made a couple changes on the first post, I am able to house anyone who wants to crash in San Diego just gimme a holla in advance.

CHEERS

chalito88

Smash Rookie
looking for smash players at UCSD

Hi im a freshman at UCSD and i am looking for people who play smash... if somebody can tell me please where to go...
thanks

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Consider yourself lucky. Just talk to Edrees, Pha or myself - we play at or around the school often.

chalito88

Smash Rookie
i am thinking about joining the UCSD smash crew but i dont know where to find the UCSD crew??? Do you guys play in a certain building?? I am in Latin America ERC but i dont know where to find smash players in the campus

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
It's an underground society... you have to run around campus naked with your controller tied to your genital in order to join, after that we'll let you know about the meeting time and places.

Or... you can just join thefacebook smash group at ucsd and find out more.

PandaX

Smash Lord
It's an underground society... you have to run around campus naked with your controller tied to your genital in order to join, after that we'll let you know about the meeting time and places.

I did this, and then pha slapped my ***. I felt like sucha man.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Consider yourself lucky. Just talk to Edrees, Pha or myself - we play at or around the school often.
I hear that Pha is the best player at UCSD, since he has a combo named after him, so you might want to contact him first :)

I <3 UCSD :)

jake the boy

Smash Ace

What, you mean smash bros over hoes?

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Awww SD <3 for all :-D. OOOooooOOoooOOo Triweeklies are just around the corner, any UCI specially guests wanna drop by?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I hear that Pha is the best player at UCSD, since he has a combo named after him, so you might want to contact him first :)

I <3 UCSD :)
If I recall it even won second or third or something in Socal choice awards!!!! That's pretty amazing.

<---this line here so you dont say i have one liner posts.

Oh wait, I have more to say anyway. Yeah we play. I'm actually in SD already did you just move in? I was near ERC today! David (Caotic) should be here today too.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I hope all you guys make it, it's gonna be a blast!

I'll think I'll start a TV count soon.

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
I think UCI will be coming down for the October triweekly, the current and the old :p

Arash come down!

uci ucsd part III? lolol ;) 100 stocks for each school!

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
Haha, I don't think I can even make top 5 in UCSD so that I can be in the crew battle anymore :(...

All I have is my upsmash out of shield ... it's an UCI counter... hahaha

Reaper321

Smash Rookie
Wooooooot!!!! Shinta, Knifey, Myself and hopefully 1 other akatsuki member will be there, it'll be good to play some real smash again o.O see ya'll soon!!!

Cactuar Rapido

Smash Rookie
Hi guys,

I'm from Mexicali and I'm actually spending the weekend with some family in San Diego. I'm very happy I to say that I can attend this. I look foward to meeting the San Diego Smash Bros. community.

If anyone would be interested, would you like to money match me?

itszjustin

Smash Rookie
HAHA ill be there!
but im knew so tell me.. all i have to do is just show up over there, pay, get my *** kicked, and leave? or do i gotta sign up

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Prepare to be shocked! for this tri weekly i will not be using Peach cas my main, instead a new main, that if this main does well enough i will carry this main to other tournaments..

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Hi guys,

I'm from Mexicali and I'm actually spending the weekend with some family in San Diego. I'm very happy I to say that I can attend this. I look foward to meeting the San Diego Smash Bros. community.

If anyone would be interested, would you like to money match me?

Awesome! Mexico! Nuff said. I'll MM you!! How much you wanna go for? $5 sound good? Does to me!

itszjustin said:
HAHA ill be there!
but im knew so tell me.. all i have to do is just show up over there, pay, get my *** kicked, and leave? or do i gotta sign up
All you have to do is show up on time and pay the entry fee. There will be plenty of opportunities for friendly matches too, and possibly a crew battle!

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Wooooooot!!!! Shinta, Knifey, Myself and hopefully 1 other akatsuki member will be there, it'll be good to play some real smash again o.O see ya'll soon!!!
I thought all you guys quit

Prepare to be shocked! for this tri weekly i will not be using Peach cas my main, instead a new main, that if this main does well enough i will carry this main to other tournaments..
oOoOoH YL?

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
dope "the condo" will be there most likely..

rolling deep with all 12 of us again like at pc101 haha, can't wait

jeff>adonis

Top Bottom