• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

halu102

Smash Apprentice
Hey, guys, anyone wanna play some smash this weekend? I live down Gilman, off campus. I'm fairly ok as a smash player. I went to previous Smash Tournies at UCSD, though they were free entry. I'm sure my friend can give you guys a run for your money as well. Before I sucked real bad, but I've trained over summer for a bit and I'd like to test my skills.... that is if I even have any. Hope to see you guys soon, and I hope to make it the the upcoming triweekly.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
How about tonight or Friday night? Weekends are my preciousssss.... and lots of it is spent smashing already, but I might be free on weekend.

I live on Mahaila, near Costa Verde and UTC. We can always do something here.

Good to see lots of people supporting the triweekly, <3 to you all. Don't forget the TV's/Cubes - we need those! Stay classy!

halu102

Smash Apprentice
Wow, friday night would be tiiiiight. I'll ask my friend tonight if he wants to smash friday. I unfortunately have no small tv so I'm extremely sorry about that. I'm up for tonight as well, but it would be too short notice for my friend i think, but i'll ask anyway.

I might not have internet for a while on account I'm actually stealing it right now, but I'll try to get back about our status.

raichur0xx0rz

Smash Cadet
I think i live too far from everyone to do anything on short notice.. I'd love to though =\

I'm in El Cajon, and the El Cajon peoples aren't getting on aim. >_<

And i need a ride for the 30th =[

Justpha

Smash Journeyman
If you live around UTC area, call me up or IM me at Justpha, i don't check smashboards often anymore. We'll do some friendlies until i get bored.

Caotic and Edrees, if y ou guys play, call me up, I'll give you ******* twisters if I find out that I'm left out.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
<3 Aesis.

Anyway, I can't believe nothing happened today. School started and we're ALL BORED!! LOL.

714-421-3710 PLZ ring me! kthxbye <3

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Perfect timing too, I just beat Paper Mario thousand year door, and even beat the pit of 100 trials and got all 100 star pieces! Time for some smash. I got lots of practice with Peach in the game too.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
OK guys, we are Smashing somewhere from 7pm tonight onwardsssssssss, if anyone wants to host it tell us now, otherwise gimme a call for the address of my place!!

Eh bugger, here's the address anyways!!

4016 Mahaila Ave - Apt. C, San Diego

GO HERE

AND I DONT HAVE A GAMECUBE OR SMASH SO BRING THESE OR ELSE

714-421-3710

halu102

Smash Apprentice
Anyone down for some smash tonight? The boredom is killing me an I'm pretty much done with class.

If I go, I'll bring a gcube, no tv tho T.T~ sry bout that.

Oh yeah, is it ok if I go? Sorry, don't really know you CAOTIC, don't want to impose, is all.

btw, 714, what area code is that?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
READ ABOVE!!!! =)

Oh, yeps everyone should go to my meet, wether I know you or don't.

714 is OC

Rickety

Peace and Love
haha alright, well, i'll show up with adonis i guess and a few more
Jeff! It's me, Rickety! I showed up with Alex at the condo about a month ago :]

I hope you, Adonis, JR, and everyone else show up at the triweekly!

My days off from work are friday and saturday, maybe we can do some smahing on one of those days when there are no other tournments/triweeklies :]

<3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
To goose or anyone who lives in the South - Are you able to give a Smasher named Cody a ride? He's willing to provide us with a TV if he gets transportation and lives in South East San Diego. Please get back to me soon guys, and I'll fill you in on the details!

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
Jeff! It's me, Rickety! I showed up with Alex at the condo about a month ago :]

I hope you, Adonis, JR, and everyone else show up at the triweekly!

My days off from work are friday and saturday, maybe we can do some smahing on one of those days when there are no other tournments/triweeklies :]

<3
rickety!

whats up man, yeah lets smash this friday before the tri weekly, unless you already had plans, but for SURE saturday we are making it to the tourny.

i need to play you with something besides shiek >.< b/c i hate those needles =D

if your title ends earlier this week before friday lets play, everyone at the condo has been playing halo2 so there hasn't been much smashing, it makes me sad =( but yeah lets do it

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Remember to bring the TV's and Cubes! A constant reminder is always good.

I need a ride back to Orange County the folowing day, anyone can help me? PM me and I'll help with gas.

Also, is there a solution for Cody yet?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
As early as you'd like, I'd come in with the gang at 11am to setup and take registrations.

jdragoonl

Smash Rookie
w00t go Team Condo

i need to play jeff and adonis again...

my school ****ed me over, im not sure if can make it to any triweekly...

my best chance is the 10-21st one, and its on my birthday....

you better make it..sleepless nights i'v had thinking of our match, i had that!! lol but yeah, so whats the school situation? oh are you in band and its tourny season now right? if you just need a ride, let me know

Top Bottom