• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Goldenmuffin said:
Stealing money from innocent noobs is fun? What's wrong with them having a friendly?
First off I believe that new dude was talking trash from what I saw in Zacks game thread.
Second; Too many people don't try in friendlies, not a good way to get practice, MM and tournies are the only way i play 110%
3rd; I want to MM him too lolz

Zephyr

Smash Lord
[GMC]C2 said:
First off I believe that new dude was talking trash from what I saw in Zacks game thread.
Second; Too many people don't try in friendlies, not a good way to get practice, MM and tournies are the only way i play 110%
3rd; I want to MM him too lolz
WTF? Dawoo was talking trash? WTF is wrong with you, man? You don't trash talk unless you're in a crew battle or something, then it's OK. BTW, I try in friendlies. I see them as an opportunity to get better.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Yes, I would love to MM you...

...If I can manage to stop my parents from screwing me over by that day. It could be a little difficult. I have to finish my Eagle Scout project by the 29th, which is possible, but very difficult. I'll definitely try, but don't be surprised if you don't get your MM.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Long story short, in another thread on another board Dawoo said that I suck. So, I want to money match him. Why he was talking trash I have no idea as he lives in San Diego and has never been to a Tri Weekly >_>

Dawoo

Smash Apprentice
Did I say you suck? Post the link so I can see the video/thread. I usually don't say anything like that.

EDIT: Found the post and I edited it. Sorry if I offended you I was being a bit too sarcastic in my post. :urg: I looked at the results and saw you placed pretty high and I highly doubt that I would get that close. Your Falco would probably destroy my Link.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Zack353 said:
Long story short, in another thread on another board Dawoo said that I suck. So, I want to money match him. Why he was talking trash I have no idea as he lives in San Diego and has never been to a Tri Weekly >_>
Well, if that's the case, MM him all you want. In fact, I think I will too. No offense, Dawoo, but you're going to pay. Literally.

EDIT: OK, I guess I didn't get a chance to read that one. Sorry, Dawoo.

Zack353

Smash Ace
Dawoo said:
Did I say you suck? Post the link so I can see the video/thread. I usually don't say anything like that.

EDIT: Found the post and I edited it. Sorry if I offended you I was being a bit too sarcastic in my post. :urg: I looked at the results and saw you placed pretty high and I highly doubt that I would get that close. Your Falco would probably destroy my Link.
Oh. That explains a lot. I appreciate it. You really can't tell when people are being sarcastic online unless you know them and they are just normally a sarcastic person.

GoldenMuffin, did you read the post I'm quoting? LOL

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Okay, here's the situation. I've been in Orange County since college has been out, so I haven't found myself going to San Diego and running tournaments. However, I'm still committed to running 2 more before OC2 but in order to do that I need to go down to UCSD and book a place. I honestly don't know the next time I'm down there so there's no guarantees on anything. If anyone in SD wants to step it up and run a tournament, then by all means. But if you're waiting for a triweekly, then you'll have to wait until I make an update official.

Cheerszies.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Maybe I should hold a tournament! I've already held a smash fest at my house, and that was mad fun, even Azn Lep and Edrees showed up :] I'm a little worried though because outside of esco and rancho penasquitos, I'm not sure who would be willing to travel here :-/

Also, I just realized my job currently has me at hours from 6AM to 6PM, so that might be a bit of a downer as to the hours a tornament would be at.

This thread is a ghost of its former self :( its been hijacked pages ago.

Hmm, Cao, this is what happens when san diego doesn't have you :(

<3
rickety

Zephyr

Smash Lord
God yes...please hold one...SD hasn't had a tournament for like 2 months. At least, I haven't been to one in that time.I don't care where it is, just as long as it doesn't take more than an hour for me to get there. You've got The Ramen Shop 100% ready to go to a tourney.

Knifey

Smash Cadet
Honestly, this lack of triweeklies has whittled my crew down to just 2 people, Reaper and myself.
Say goodbye to crew matches with akatsuki :cry:

Reaper321

Smash Rookie
Seriously, me and knifey are the last of the akatsukians T_T the rest of us have either gotten so emo about the game that they quit, or just moved on to WoW >.< I have a need for triweekly action!!!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Awww Cao look what happens when you're not here! SD needs you, they miss being around you, they miss your scent, <3 Cao!!! LOLOLOL

To th erest of SD, get moving gents, there are plenty of tournaments out there that you can go to outside of SD, or just host your own. Rickety's got the right idea.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
AzN_Lep said:
To th erest of SD, get moving gents, there are plenty of tournaments out there that you can go to outside of SD, or just host your own. Rickety's got the right idea.
I'm working on mine, so there should be a couple tournies to keep us busy till triweeklies start up again. Personally, I don't think anyone but CAOTIC should host Triweeklies. It just wouldn't be the same.

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Haha, you've only been to one mangzz. CAO rocks, but a lot of people help a lot too

I need to get to some tourneys maaan. The closest ones besides the UCSD ones are 2 hours

Zephyr

Smash Lord
[GMC]C2 said:
Haha, you've only been to one mangzz. CAO rocks, but a lot of people help a lot too

I need to get to some tourneys maaan. The closest ones besides the UCSD ones are 2 hours
OK then, someone arrange a Triweekly! Seriously, we just need to have a tourney.

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Knifey said:
Honestly, this lack of triweeklies has whittled my crew down to just 2 people, Reaper and myself.
Say goodbye to crew matches with akatsuki :cry:
Shinta's not with you guys anymore? Aww. He was fun to play with.

twally

Smash Apprentice
attention all san diego players

yeah so i am in town for a few days and i just want to know if anyone is up for a little play. i am from baton rouge la so a little bit of new competition would be cool. give me the word if there is going to a tournament soon.

thanks

Top Bottom