• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
New Triweekly dates!

July 15, July 29, August 12. See you guys later this summer!

<3 Aussie.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Saur, if you read this message later this morning, ring me 714-421-3710. We bash up UCI today and I lost your AIM!

Yloh

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Caotic for posting all of the dates for the triweeklies. I should, at least, make it to two of them. Thanks again for letting me come down last thursday, and putting up with me getting lost on the way. It was a lot of fun playing smash with your crew. Hopefully I can improve a little before we meet again.

PurpleNurple

Smash Rookie
Hi, I live in San Diego and heard about this tourney on the Nintendo Forums, I wanna go so can someone tell me where this is being held? And where? Sorry, I didn't wanna read though 78 pages to find out, because I didn't see where it was being held on the first 5 pages... Thanks.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
It will be in UCSD. I usually release all of the fine details 1 week before the tournament date.

Reaper321

Smash Rookie
I come with a message for pha, ummm shinta i guess has decided to quit smash and he said to tell you that you can have your icon back so yea, switch back to tails i guess whenever you get this

Zack353

Smash Ace
So is this thread going to be alive again now?

..We are getting closer to the next tri weekly..

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Yeah... the 15th is on the same day as the pandatration tournament. Who's going to run the triweekly on that day? Or will it even happen?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I'll try. I'm not sure the triweeklies will be popular over the summer, so I might run one and see.

Dawoo

Smash Apprentice
Where exactly are the triweeklies supposed to be held on the campus? Me and my bro got there at about 11 A.M. today and searched around the campus until about 1 P.M. and we couldn't find anything. Can somebody tell me specifically where we are supposed to go on the campus and what time we should get there so that we don't miss the next one?

Dawoo

Smash Apprentice
!!!!!
When I saw that the thread said postponed, I assumed that it was supposed to be last week and also it said that upcoming triweeklies were on July 15. Oh well, looks like we wasted a tank of gas and 4+ hours. Hopefully we'll be able to make it next time.
Also, in the triweeklies, if you lose, do you get to participate in fun matches with other people? I expect that me and my bro will get eliminated real fast.

[GMC]C2

Smash Journeyman
Dawoo said:
!!!!!
When I saw that the thread said postponed, I assumed that it was supposed to be last week and also it said that upcoming triweeklies were on July 15. Oh well, looks like we wasted a tank of gas and 4+ hours. Hopefully we'll be able to make it next time.
Also, in the triweeklies, if you lose, do you get to participate in fun matches with other people? I expect that me and my bro will get eliminated real fast.
Thats too bad man, if you get lost next time you can call CAO or Pha

Yeah, they have friendlies available, but if anybody needs the TV for a tourney match, you have to give it up. The TV turnouts have been huge for the past tournys, you'll get a lof of games in.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
jake the boy said:
AzN_Lep was too busy ****** my crew at Pandatration >.<
Yeah, he does that sort of thing a lot. Same thing happened to us at the last Triweekly. Just before Me vs. Azn Lep:

Me (to crew captain): You can't send me against him! IC's are my worst matchup!

Crew Captain: We all suck equally against him. Now get out there.

Me: *grumble, mutter, grumble*

In that match, I got infinite grabbed by his IC's twice. During the second one I got so frenzied that my controller literally fell out of my hands and on the floor. Embarassing.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Zack353 said:
Dawoo.

You. Me. Moneymatch.
No! Don't do it, Dawoo! You'll die a horrible death! Try looking at Triweekly results and look for Zack. Just make it a friendly.

Top Bottom