• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
All of the triweeklies will be bawlr unless otherwise noted. Most likely the bawlr ones will happen once every 3 weeks and every now and then a melee triweekly will be toss between somewhere.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
jesus christ it's been a long time... anyway i'll be hosting BIWEEKLIES again most likely starting 2 weeks from now. i have a question though. would u guys rather have a melee tourney the first week of every month and brawl the 3rd week or ust melee... or just brawl. give me some feedback and let me know whats up. if we get enough people to start coming again, i'll consistantly host these tournies.

melee is ****...

just saying :)

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I'd say go with all Melee since we've got the Chula Vista Weeklies going all Brawl and the Triweeklies going all Brawl.

Plus Melee just kicks ***. =D

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
Ditto but i would love just brawl unless by some spectacular miracle i get good at melee

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
jesus christ it's been a long time... anyway i'll be hosting BIWEEKLIES again most likely starting 2 weeks from now. i have a question though. would u guys rather have a melee tourney the first week of every month and brawl the 3rd week or ust melee... or just brawl. give me some feedback and let me know whats up. if we get enough people to start coming again, i'll consistantly host these tournies.

melee is ****...

just saying :)
I'll only come to the Melee ones, if that says anything =P

all melee would be dumb considering you'd get 15ish people.

i say splitsies.
You just wanna make money through bawlr. You know you really don't like it as much as Melee. Shut up mikeHAZE. <3

Ditto but i would love just brawl unless by some spectacular miracle i get good at melee
I bet you're not even good at Brawl. Go peddle your brawl noobiness elsewhere. Melee > Brawl.

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
I bet you're not even good at Brawl. Go peddle your brawl noobiness elsewhere. Melee > Brawl.
OH i'm sry that i said my opinion and want to be part of the community.

I not gunna say that i play like THE $hit, but i dont play like $hit either

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
hmmm

i think for the first month we'll try splitting the two and see how that goes...i'll probably just end up doing melee or brawl randomly depending on absolutely nothing :) i'll post the first biweekly date this week...melee first!!!

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Don't mess with UPS/Unagi man. He's my buddeh! :p

Have to stop the Brawl hate, man. :[ You can hate on the game, but not the people. Disrespect is universal.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Lol, that IS true. This is just a polite request to not do it to innocent people. :o

Also it was more directed at Saint Patrick. ;)

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
Aye i can have as many a i want. And i dont know who u r talkin 2 im gamephile
And i'll lose weight when i feel like it.

Awex

Smash Lord
I've heard a lot about you Caotic. Someone will have to introduce us when you're here. =)

Can't wait for more triweeklies.

Havok: I've got it, just text me for it.

Top Bottom