• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
so as of last night UCSD has the makings of a dedicated melee group (maybe 10 or so?) and any melee players planning on going to the triweekly are more than welcome to chill with us. keep UCSD melee alive!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
hmmm no weekends are open... I was gonna have a triweekly this weekend, but supposedly there was that RB Fundraiser tournament that uhhh... didn't happen? Err maybe it did, I dunno. If it did I think we were all extremely ill informed. Anyways...

2 day Quizno tourney on the 25th??? and Races on the 18th... Well I think I'm gonna go ahead and book the 25th anyways. I guess this way Hall and Bone can win some money since you LA folks will be busy.

Alright the 25th it is. UCSD Brawl Triweekly... go

**Havok**

Smash Lord
There's also a Tijuana tournament that day w/ the prize being a pair of DS's for Doubles and a Wii for Singles. Just sayin.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I guess I'll cancel the reservations, too much going on it seems. Well as much as I hate to do this I'll push it back another week to November 1st I guess. I don't wanna split people when they have other plans.

So at the very least, clear November 1st haha. The one after that will follow in 3 weeks (triweekly go figure) on the 22nd, which will be the special Caotic Triweekly!!!

Voice your opinions for Melee or Brawl. Honestly, I think we're all just gonna be happy to see Cao again so it really doesnt matter to me.

Hall

Smash Ace
It'll be good to play at the lodge again. My vote's for bawrl. I'd show up for either game anyway.

mrtracy

Smash Journeyman
melee... though i think it's going to turn out to be another brawl triweekly w/ melee friendlies, but i can hope at least? i know at least five other people who would voice for melee, but i'm pretty positive we'll be drowned out by the brawl masses...

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Well.

I didn't meet Caotic before he left, but assuming the rest of the Melee Era SD Scene would want to come for a "reunion" of sorts, make that one (22nd) Melee since most of them don't play Brawl. Make the sooner one Brawl.

I think it's something like that. If not, don't mind me. I'm watching Smart Guy right now so I don't know what I'm doing. =D

gameophile

Smash Apprentice
I am actually getting good at melee.
but make the 1st one brawl. I wanna see if i can do better than before

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I vote Melee. But you all know that.

And if it's November 1st, I better **** well get everyone to sing me happy birthday because my birthday is November 2nd.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
I guess I'll cancel the reservations, too much going on it seems. Well as much as I hate to do this I'll push it back another week to November 1st I guess. I don't wanna split people when they have other plans.

So at the very least, clear November 1st haha. The one after that will follow in 3 weeks (triweekly go figure) on the 22nd, which will be the special Caotic Triweekly!!!

Voice your opinions for Melee or Brawl. Honestly, I think we're all just gonna be happy to see Cao again so it really doesnt matter to me.
I'll actually be in Canada on that weekend! It is possible to have it a week earlier? I'll be in Socal the week before and after, except the week after is thanksgiving stuffs ... :(

I'm sowwwwyyyyy...

But I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again too! Let's all hang out somewhere <3

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Since I'm new to this thread and all, I have just this to say.

Play me. Please. :newbie:

Seriously though, I haven't had an offline game of Smash since a few months after Brawl came out. I'm dyin' here!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Wolfenboozer said:
I'll actually be in Canada on that weekend! It is possible to have it a week earlier? I'll be in Socal the week before and after, except the week after is thanksgiving stuffs ...

I'm sowwwwyyyyy...

But I'm really looking forward to seeing everyone again too! Let's all hang out somewhere <3
Sweet deal, I'll definitely move it up a week haha. Sooo looks like the 1st is Brawl, the 15th Special Triweekly is Melee, and 22nd will be back on the 3 week schedule with Brawl.

$BONE$

Smash Ace

okay wait. first, edrees + caotic.
now saint patrick + mike haze??

wow. did everyone forget how reliable i was in teams? :<
if it ends up a melee weekly (which i hope), my wishlist goes:

Lucky
DEHF
Mango

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
I hear Oats goes bump in the night.

So do we have a definite date? I'd like to plan around this. Melee/Barwl is fine.

Rickety

Peace and Love
CAOTIC? 2006 redux? *swoons* <3

If jon goes to a tournament, i'll go..not that anyone cares but anyways
I miss the great SA2Jeff and Jon619 <3

eww! It's my ugly picture!
But it was made with great love for some very beautiful people :]

L O L @ J E F F I N T H E W I N D O W!
Gotta love that Condo OHHHHHH!!

thats not gay at all
I miss you too, Romeo619 :]

aww that pic <3
I miss MikeHaze!! <3

My gosh

That stuff was so long ago, it seems. There needs to be a Harmony and friends get together sometime.
Yes!! I would love that! <3 :]
Dang, I wanna see PQ again :]

ROFL, wow awesome. SD's newer community needs moar love like that, lol.
Maybe it's time to give these newer youngin's some old-school San Diego LOVE <3

Look at us. We're such badasses.

I miss those days.
Lets bring it back :] Next time I'm free :(

Why is everyone wearing a dress? o.O
Because I'm a horrible drawer :(

That is just how Rick draws people. Don't judge :p

P.S. I haven't been to this place in eons, does Rick still post here that much?
Hi Derek :] Thank you for defending my ugly-but-with-great-love-doodles! Move back to San Diego already! <3

I'm lead to believe that he's been real busy with school of late. I miss his effeminate good looks.
Yowza!! <3
Super Sexy Hall has complimented me?? Why, I could just... *swoons with delight*
<3<3<3

You and me both buddy.
ok so im not the only dude who thinks rickety is man pretty
Hooray!<3<3<3<3<3

But on the famous SD Sexiness Tier List, I was bottom tier!

SD Sexiness/Hotness/Cuteness Tier List (2007):

GOD:
CAOTIC (TOO CUUUUUTE)

TOP:
Azn_Lep (Sexy!)
TheBOSS (Hotness Overload!)
Zack353 (unbelievable cuteness!)

UPPER:
Jon619
Bone
Keng
Edrees
Dayu
Honorable Mention: The Fashion Gamers <333

HIGH:
Adonis
Tp_Fox
Krogodile
Justpha
ASP
Doodles
MAPLE
SA2Jeff
Saint Patrick

MIDDLE: (private)

LOW: (shhh)

BOTTOM:
Rickety :(

Say, this list is a little old! It's needs some 2008 cuties on it :] :] :]

lots of the SD guys are cute

like zangief

<3333
I don't like muscles that are too big, though :(

Harmony and me
We're pretty good company
Looking for an island
In our boat upon the sea
Harmony, gee I really love you
And I want to love you forever
And dream of the never, never, never leaving harmony

I miss all you guys! Derek told me about smashboards being bought out! How does everyone feel about that? How are things in San Diego? I will try to come next Sunday, but I might still be out of town. Road Trip to Pismo Beach? :] :] :]

San Diego LOVE!! <3

<3
rickety

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Road trip to Pismo Beach? *glitter eyes* wait where is that (i looked it up... SLO eh? what are you doing there? :)

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Sweet deal, I'll definitely move it up a week haha. Sooo looks like the 1st is Brawl, the 15th Special Triweekly is Melee, and 22nd will be back on the 3 week schedule with Brawl.
So Pat, this weekend is the first Triweekly of the 08-09 school year?

If so, Rickety..... we need an updated first page for everybody. :)

Top Bottom