• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Triweeklies will start up right as the new school year rolls around (Late September/Early October) By-in-large I'm hosting Brawl tournaments, simply because there's a much higher demand for Brawl, and I'm hosting these for the community. That's not to say there won't be any Melee tournaments. I'll bring one around when it tickles my fancy. Your prayers have not been ignored <3

araknophobik

Smash Master
so ima be done with my summer class thursday
nd i wanna get some practice in for oxnard
any sd smashers going and are interested in playing next week?
bone? pat? aznforce?

Union of Darkness

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I'm in SoCal and I'm looking to get into a tournament scene but have absolutely nothing near me other than this. Can you give me the specs on what you're doing here?

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Union, try the Chula Vista Weeklies. Triweeklies are on a brief pause, from what I know.

There's a thread here on the Chula Vista Weeklies, and if you're close enough to UCSD, CV should be no problem.

MyNiggaNameDante

Smash Journeyman
Im in a hotel in anaheim next to disney land i wanted to see if anyone from here wanted to play so can like edreese gimme your # in a pm or something

LHG

Smash Journeyman
For Evo Top 8:

"Joining Bardol and Hoang is San Diego's Ricardo "Hall" Diaz. "

GOOD **** HALL. DO IT. =)

Hall

Smash Ace
3rd place bay-bee! I even got to play Ken, watch Bone get a foot massage, hang out with J_Flo, and have crazy shenanigan fun with Oats. In fact we did everything but play Sonic the Fighters in Gameworks =(

Hall

Smash Ace
I think he didn't know the matchup that well, but his experience shows. It was a treat, and despite being an items tournament there were plenty of times players clashed without them or none were spawned. That's just me though.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Evo was horrendously fun. Good job Hall. Hall lost to that Rob player in winners then, beat Peapo and SK92 in losers. Almost beat Ken but, a painful suicide at 10 percent did it for him. Entertaining matches nonetheless. No, I did not enter. I came to support Hall and Oats if any of you are wondering why. Results are as shown;

1. Cpu (Rob)
2. Ken (Marth / Wolf)
3. Hall (Snake)
4. SK92 (Falco)

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
If you're talking about the article on Get Your Tournament, then yeah, Glenn was wrong. He just did a search of a bunch of social sites, right? I talked to the kid after he kicked my ***, and he said he was from Chino Hills and doesn't go to any tournaments in the area. I really think someone should find this kid and get him to go to some. He's only 14.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
It was pretty funny to watch a random 14 year old Rob player beating Ken's cheeks after Ken proclaims to everyone in the audience that he loves playing with items. You're missing the point. A random kid just came up on 700 bucks and has never been to a tournament. Why wasn't it you my dear? ahahaha. Too rich. *Pinches MikeHazes cheeks* ^o^o^

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
evo.

had.

items.

who cares who won.
Don't get me wrong, I didn't think someone had to be that good to win Evo, but I did think they had to be good enough to the point that they have attended a tournament before. . The reason I care is because I want to see how CPU would do in a real tournament.

_V_

Smash Ace
Byebye San Diego!

I am leaving in a few hours...sorry I didn't get to meet anyone >.>

I will be back for good next summer though, because school will be done, so yeah...hopefully I'll get to meet some people next year!

Awex

Smash Lord
Hahaha. That's too funny. =)

I wish I coulda got into Smash earlier. Old community looks just as fun as the current one. Too busy playing Pokemon TCG, which is actually where I met Vietgamer before I got into Smash tournaments.

EDIT: Mike, if you read this, who said "Holon Energy FF" at 3:06? :p

Top Bottom