• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
Lets all refrain from posting anymore D&B rants in this thread.
That's what the other thread is for :]

Lets keep this one full of San Diego love! And, to pester Pat/Azn_Lep to secure the lodge at UCSD for another triweekly ;)

angelspe3d

Smash Journeyman
G33z..... Rick3ty and azn l3p ruin all th3 tournam3nts th3y go to ..........

Who is down to com3 to CV tourny... w3 will HOUS3 3v3ryon3 that com3s....
and if u stay at my hous3... most lik3ly will 3at... som3 amazingly good italian food....
but r3ally w3 wanna g3t a tournam3nt out h3r3.... sooo im guna try to organiz3 it up ....
and yahh COM3!!!

lol<3

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I miss SD. Such good times while I was there. Miss smashing with 619, beating Romeo on Brinstar, playing saint patrick and azn lep every tourney, hearing camp'em doodles, seeing 10 peaches a tournament, the salads at foodworx, playing ping pong in the middle of tourney matches, Tony counterpicking mute city with captain falcon (if he played brawl would he go port town aero drive? ) skating to tournaments, hearing san diego love all the time, i miss the sd scene as it was before!!!!!

I will be at the next tri weekly mark my words!!!!!!!! :)

araknophobik

Smash Master
I miss SD. Such good times while I was there. Miss smashing with 619, beating Romeo on Brinstar, playing saint patrick and azn lep every tourney, hearing camp'em doodles, seeing 10 peaches a tournament, the salads at foodworx, playing ping pong in the middle of tourney matches, Tony counterpicking mute city with captain falcon (if he played brawl would he go port town aero drive? ) skating to tournaments, hearing san diego love all the time, i miss the sd scene as it was before!!!!!

sd is the reason i picked up peach in melee

foodworx pizza is the GOAT wtf you talking about salads

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Foodworx pizza is seriously some of the best pizza I've ever had. And I have it almost every day lol. I'm going to try and book the lodge. Hey Edrees lemme know how I'm supposed to do that over summer

romeo619

Smash Ace

i miss beating edrees and bone in teams after not playing for 6 months ;)

ASP

Smash Apprentice

This should be the only post in this thread. Edrees wins.

Mysko

Smash Rookie
Sup yall, Im new to the whole brawl scene but i live in east county. where is all the action at? i heard this is the topic to post in.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Sup yall, Im new to the whole brawl scene but i live in east county. where is all the action at? i heard this is the topic to post in.
Whuddup? Right now, the most active series in SD is in:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=148906

Then we gotsa the Triweeklies in this thread, which will come soon enough and will be more active when school starts again. :)

Mike Haze for #1 in SD.
Eat your heart out Pnoy.
O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O0O GONNA TAKE THAT MANG? :lick: What's your rhetoric, Pnoy?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I too happen to be going to Comic Con, and I was wondering if I'm allowed to go to the triweekly tournament during my stay in San Diego. I read somewhere that this was only for SD residents, so I just want to be sure that I'll be allowed to enter! ><;

I haven't been to a tri-weekly before EVER! T_T

But if not, it's cool, I've been hearing rumors about a possible brawl tournament at Comic Con anyway!

Hall

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure anyone and everyone is welcome to the tri-weeklies. Lots of SD love to go around bud. Unfortunately there won't be many (if any) until summer is over.

3Years

Smash Lord
CV tourney comin up soon who wants 2 come well house peeps like ripn said...and screw the italian food we'll have some bomb mexican XD

and no me n bone are the best team mike u fail haha

seigehyland

Smash Ace
So who here's gonna be at comic con?
OOH...MEE...MEEE!!! 4 day Pass son..but for $30 on that military discount..BLAH suckaaas!!

MM you for that 4-day pass? :bee:
now you're just crazy...i wouldnt even gamble comic-con tickets even if it was a sure win. lol..evenm if you played bowser and killed yerself 2wice

Lets all refrain from posting anymore D&B rants in this thread.
That's what the other thread is for :]

Lets keep this one full of San Diego love! And, to pester Pat/Azn_Lep to secure the lodge at UCSD for another triweekly ;)
i wasnt at DnB..wth happened? lol. i was in norcal finishing up the TLA combo video. just too fun. (RICKETY YOURE IN IT TOOOO!! lol..sorry its with you getting rested a couple times) lol

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
*practices his Melee Link for the Triweekly*

Oh, and Siege, the DnB Tourney can best be described as a "Series of Very Unfortunate Events." Read Dreamhack's SD thread for...details.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
OOH...MEE...MEEE!!! 4 day Pass son..but for $30 on that military discount..BLAH suckaaas!!

now you're just crazy...i wouldnt even gamble comic-con tickets even if it was a sure win. lol..evenm if you played bowser and killed yerself 2wice

i wasnt at DnB..wth happened? lol. i was in norcal finishing up the TLA combo video. just too fun. (RICKETY YOURE IN IT TOOOO!! lol..sorry its with you getting rested a couple times) lol
Yeah Like nyjin said pretty much one **** storm after another.....

http://www.getyourtournament.com/2008/07/henderson-apologizes-for-problems-at-sd.html

seigehyland

Smash Ace
Yeah Like nyjin said pretty much one **** storm after another.....

http://www.getyourtournament.com/2008/07/henderson-apologizes-for-problems-at-sd.html
WOW....

ok so first off....wtf? how the hell did he get off with taking 40% of the ENTRY FEES? i knew i gave a good vocabulary lesson earlier in this thread. lol. and 2nd.....wow...1st place gets only $200 of their total winnings...DSF and Ajax won 2nd and got nothing...3rd place gets hella money and cant be contacted afterwards.... wow...bring a calculator or ask someone homie...if u think yer wrong and 2nd guess yerself, chances are, yer prolly wrong.

geez. first time accidents will happen....but this is the 2nd time...just glad i didnt get robbed...props for me for being in norcal.

sorry for all the younger smashers who were supposedly kicked out because there werent any chaperones. SD aint like that at all...all ages are welcome to any smash events...just come to the weeklies in Chula Vista, theyre always 100% legit.

but sheesh. thats all...learn from yer mistakes...

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
im ssssoooo sad that double peach will probably be a god awful team in brawl.

we should trap people in between our side-b's as an infinite combo.
LOL imagine. we should practice that.
HAHA yeah. Well it'll be better than Double Marth. Well not really double Peach is pretty horrible now LOL. BUT If we both up tilt at the same time, that's like double love. Unbeatable.

Rickety

Peace and Love
I'm not ruling out that Azn_Lep will have another Melee triweekly, but if we're all just assuming there will be one based on what's on the first page, then I'm sorry to tell you, that's just something I put in there to take up space (and kick it old school! :cool:) to replace the D&B tournament details.

Does anyone want to play with Rickety? I actually want to play Brawl outside of a tournament setting! <3

:]

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
I'm not ruling out that Azn_Lep will have another Melee triweekly, but if we're all just assuming there will be one based on what's on the first page, then I'm sorry to tell you, that's just something I put in there to take up space (and kick it old school! :cool:) to replace the D&B tournament details.

Does anyone want to play with Rickety? I actually want to play Brawl outside of a tournament setting! <3

:]
I want to play brawl with Rickety. I've been dying to get practice outside my normal group of friends.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Lets do this! :]
When are you free?

I can drive to your house, or you can come over to mine :]
I'm going to be in San Clemente until 4:00-ish today,
would a time after that work? :]

Train my Meta! :]

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
Lets do this! :]
When are you free?

I can drive to your house, or you can come over to mine :]
I'm going to be in San Clemente until 4:00-ish today,
would a time after that work? :]

Train my Meta! :]
I get off of work at 4 today. I kinda sorta already have plans today though lol. Would tomorrow or (if no Chula tourney ends up happening) sunday work?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Letters, letters, letters

I get off of work at 4 today. I kinda sorta already have plans today though lol. Would tomorrow or (if no Chula tourney ends up happening) sunday work?
I don't know about those days, but as soon as I find out more info I'll let you know! :]

Rickety, I will play with you some time :)

Though, I doubt it will be any sort of training for you haha.
That's right, it won't be any training because you'll be 4-stocking me so fast that I wouldn't be able to learn from my mistakes in time for the next match! <3

NEW TLA COMBO VIDEO. ( RICKETY..YOURE IN IT TOOOO)
Snake and Marth are my best characters, yeahyuz! :cool:

I met Rickety at UTC Mall and Played his Mario <3
That was so fun! I almost beat your Ness :-P
Dang, that was, what, January 2006? Good times :]

I love you guys! <3

<3
rick(ety)

Top Bottom