• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
I'm not ruling out that Azn_Lep will have another Melee triweekly, but if we're all just assuming there will be one based on what's on the first page, then I'm sorry to tell you, that's just something I put in there to take up space (and kick it old school! :cool:) to replace the D&B tournament details.

Does anyone want to play with Rickety? I actually want to play Brawl outside of a tournament setting! <3

:]
Im down just let me know....

$BONE$

Smash Ace
hey!! we just passed up page. 619.

whens the brawl crew battle going to happen?

South San Diego (619):
Hall
Bone
Oats
Havok
Selendrile
Awex
MikeHaze
MogX

North San Diego (760, 858):
Boss
Rickety
AznLep
Nigtendo
Izzypop
Kyte
Pnoy
Edrees

Izzy-pop

Smash Rookie
Izzy wants to play with Rick and all of the other good people. EVen if I'm only a smash noob! ; P

Rick is my hero! He's the best!

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
hey!! we just passed up page. 619.

whens the brawl crew battle going to happen?

South San Diego (619):
Hall
Bone
Oats
Havok
Selendrile
Awex
MikeHaze

North San Diego (760, 858):
Boss
Rickety
AznLep
Nigtendo
Izzypop
Kyte
Pnoy
Can I be honorary San Diego and join one of the sides? :D If Mike Haze goes 619 then I get to join 858 since I WAS in that area code for 5 years..hehe.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Okay. I'll add Edrees. Thats (f)air enough. Since Edrees is on 858, I shall add MogX to 619. ooooooooooAHAOOHAH WHAT NOW?! KIRBY SON, WE A GOT KIRBY. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO? NOTHING. EXACTLY..

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
no edreeses in this crew battle, sorry
Sure would suck to be Edreese. Luckily I'm Edrees so i'm Fine.

WHAT NOW EVERYONE!? FINALLY MIS-SPELLING MY NAME HAS BENEFITED ME ! BWUHAHAHAHA

You see to denote the plural of a name that ends with s you are supposed to say "No Edrees' allowed" so I'm allowed in the crew battle.

Izzy-pop

Smash Rookie
Hahaha how can I be your hero? All I do is make people mad with my taunts and chain grabs. ; P

Lol, I wanna do some smashing with people though. I'm free Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays, and some Saturdays usually, just let me know! = D

Lovage 805

Smash Champion
whenever i see edrees now with the goatee i always think it's edrees' evil twin who replaced the real, clean shaven edrees. but then i talk to him and hes still an amazing and infinitely positive person so i guess its just a goatee after all

san diego <3

p.s. come to oxnard

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
whenever i see edrees now with the goatee i always think it's edrees' evil twin who replaced the real, clean shaven edrees. but then i talk to him and hes still an amazing and infinitely positive person so i guess its just a goatee after all

san diego <3

p.s. come to oxnard
Much Lovage to lovage <3

Top Bottom