• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

D

Deleted member

Errmm, i've never been too big of a beetles fan, so i have no clue whats going on =/ Anyways, is there a tourney next saturday or what? I'm eager to smash soon.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Hey Dair, let's make our first match a money match, yeah? Just for the hell of it =P I wanna see the new Ken at his best!

Edit: LOL SORRY IF I GOT YOUR HOPES UP I don't wanna make out with you.

Unless you're a hot girl. Which I doubt.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
After St. Pedophile is done with fling "Just for the hell of it =P" I'll be having a smashfest. Well it's hosted by UCSD and features pretty much everything we had at Winter Smash II, except it's not a tourney. Anyways, it'll be at the Redwood Lounge at Muir College from 6:00 PM Saturday night until 6:00 AM Sunday morning. Any and all are welcome. I'll post directions later.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Put me down for a TV and cube for that.

I'll also bring my ps2 and games should people want to play tekken5/sc2 or 3/ gh1,2,or 3. oh and could someone bring an extra standard controller? I only have one for ps2...

Also 2 dollar MM Zephyr sc2 best 2 out of 3

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
There's a new LAN cafe that opened up near by, they got a pretty big TV. Thinking of taking the venue and hosting a fest/tourney there. This isn't for a while though, probably in february.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Make sure it's not a high def TV, as those lag.
Yeah, I always check out the lag. I know for sure that 5MS response time wont affect game play (I have a 5MS monitor to play pc games, I don't feel any lag at all). Not to mention they have the TV set up already with all consoles, so it should be good.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
After St. Pedophile is done with fling "Just for the hell of it =P" I'll be having a smashfest. Well it's hosted by UCSD and features pretty much everything we had at Winter Smash II, except it's not a tourney. Anyways, it'll be at the Redwood Lounge at Muir College from 6:00 PM Saturday night until 6:00 AM Sunday morning. Any and all are welcome. I'll post directions later.
pat...you are awesome...i dunno if i can go...but i will try.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
hahaa...imma bring the Mrs. also....she wants to come and see what these smash fests are all about....she wants to know where i spend all my time on the weekends...i told her there's no other girls there...just a bunch of guys who rarely (if at all) get laid(with exception of a few people)...but none the less she wants to see how things go...bring yer gfs people!!! lol

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Alright so here's all the info

UCSD – 9500 Gilman Dr
La Jolla, CA 92092

Redwood Lounge
Muir College

Directions:

5 South
Exit La Jolla Village Drive
La Jolla Village Drive becomes North Torrey Pines Road
Turn right on Muir College Road
Right into the Muir Parking Lot

Just ignore the La Jolla Shores Dr, Muir College Dr will be the next right you can take.

Neat, hope to see you all then. Oh by the way we ARE going to need TVs if we want this to be a successful smashfest. They are only providing 1 or 2 tops for SSBM.

BRING SETUPS

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
oh yeah the time... 6:00 PM Saturday until 6:00 AM Sunday. We'll probably have a tournament, but it'll likely be free.

Top Bottom