• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
arr smashboard's acting hella weird on me, iono if it shows the posts i tried to post, but it's not showing on my screen so i guess i have to repeat what i said

happy b day jon!!! lol and hope to c u all tomorrow
haven't been to smash events for a long time

seigehyland

Smash Ace
Happy Birthday Jon!

Count me in for the STD at UCSD. I haven't played in a while...

Happy Bday Jon...

by the way...it justs looks kinda funny when everyone says STD....i know it stands for smash til dawn...but i cant help but think of gonorrhea when i hear the acronym 'STD'....well...whatever

see all of you there while we all STD together tomorrow..

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Happy b-day, SON. Next time I'm going to pick light characters on your ***, THEN YOU'LL SEE WHAT'S UP

ON DK MOUNTAIN >_> <_<

ok, but really. i'll see everyone at the smashfest. =)

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
dam hopefully i can make it to this. gotta go to my girl's debut thang. HUGE party, but still wanna go to this for the last 6 hours if i can. mang cant wait to get some smashin in and see everyone again!

ope and happy belated birthday to u Jon. owe u for that song u gave me to sing at the debut. wooo hope i dont F up dancing and singing.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Jon, thank you so much for having Nicky and I over last night, it was fun, you and Ally are terrific! But next time, please 4-stock the people that talk in the movie theatre during the movie!

Today will be fun :]

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
LAST REMINDER: BRING SETUPS - TVS AND CUBES

The last time this was hosted (granted there were only UCSD Students) we only had 2 TVs for 20+ smashers. NOT fun. So please bring a TV, cube/wii, and a copy of smash. It'll really help everything be more enjoyable.

On another note, there will be: Halo 3, GH3, Rockband, DotA, Starcraft, WCIII, and an N64 (MK64/SSB most likely) So if we get bored with smasher, there are other things to do.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Happy Bday Jon619, even though it was yesterday.

Two of my hallmates and I have been thinking whether or not to go tonight, but we decided not to. One of them's got a midterm to study for and gas has been ****** my wallet lately. Have fun, though, everyone. SD is too good.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Totally would have gone if not my college teacher not giving two chapters of homework the first **** week >_>

Oh well...next event i'll go.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
it was pretty cool...not too big of a turnout...but it was still good none the less...i think right now only Dayu and Azn_lep are there now. you guys are too funny. thanks azn_lep for lettin me know bout this STD...i had fun...especially resting st pat...and later the 3 on 1 that we lost against st pat...good times

LHG

Smash Journeyman
it was pretty cool...not too big of a turnout...but it was still good none the less...i think right now only Dayu and Azn_lep are there now. you guys are too funny. thanks azn_lep for lettin me know bout this STD...i had fun...especially resting st pat...and later the 3 on 1 that we lost against st pat...good times
Yeah, it was pretty cool. I also wish more people showed up for this. Thanks Azn_lep for the play time. Free freaking burritos for the win. I left kinda early without telling anyone LOL, I think the only person who knew I was leaving was Dayu. Fun stuff.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Haha oh man, 3 on 1. Good ****. I love teams =P

So my friend Colin who was there with me is going to be coming with me to smash stuff now. It'll be fun. Funny thing is, his name is Colin Reed Town, so when we used to play years ago he used the tag CORT haha.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
*scratch that*

Rather than having a triweekly a few days after Pound, (which I'm gonna be pretty tired from) AZ is having a tourney that seems like it'll be pretty big. Forward made a thread so go and check that out. We should just get an SD bandwagon together and trip east to AZ.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
*scratch that*

Rather than having a triweekly a few days after Pound, (which I'm gonna be pretty tired from) AZ is having a tourney that seems like it'll be pretty big. Forward made a thread so go and check that out. We should just get an SD bandwagon together and trip east to AZ.
That'd be sick. The hard part will be convincing my parents to let me go haha.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Yay BOSS for having more tournaments!

For a retired smasher, that's a lot of biweeklies! ;) ;) :-P

Sorry for posting in this thread, but smashboards is also being difficult for me :(

<3
rick(ety)

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Oh ****, why hasn't Darkmike come and played with us at all?! He needs to get his *** to some stuff.

Also, GANON CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL WOOOOOO!!!

Along with Falcon, Falco, G&W, Luigi, ROB, Marth. And hopefully more.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Imagine if Sakurai gave Ganon his sword.

Oh my God. Imagine St. Pat with a sword. That's just frightening.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
**** BRAWL. **** NINTENDO. **** EVERYTHING SAKURAI AND EVERYONE HE'S EVER COME IN CONTACT LIVE FOR.

THEY MADE GANONDORF A FLAMING ******* WHO LOOKS LIKE HE'S GOT A STICK SHOVED UP HIS ***. HIS MOVES ARE ALL *******IZED AND HE'S NOW A FLAMING PILE OF ****.

God ****ing dammit. T_T I hope he sucks in Brawl so I have absolutely zero reason to use him.

Top Bottom