• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
L-Canceless Falco.

Aw yeah

thanks sd ^_^

i did it for the West Coast

i mean come on West Coast all ways has the best player =DDDDDDD

<3
SD <3 Mango.

:]

hey rick, can u change the biweekly date on the 1st page from the 2nd to the 9th. thanks!
whos coming saturday?
Done and Done. :]

Edit: 858 Post! Not as Cool as 619, but much better than 760. ;) (Don't kill me, Esco/Oceanside/San Marcos!)

Who will win at BOSS's house without Patrick or Rickety? Assuming Alex, Mango, or other out-of-SD people don't come (But we still love em' all the same and are always happy to seem them come! <3), I predict MAPLE will win. :]

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Hey man, I just figured out I'm not going to be able to make it this saturday. It's the memorial service for my Grandpa -- he passed away a few months ago and wanted to be buried at sea, so we're all going to be on his boat this Saturday. Sorry man, have fun with the tournament.

Team Armageddon...will have to wait until another day.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
Hey man, I just figured out I'm not going to be able to make it this saturday. It's the memorial service for my Grandpa -- he passed away a few months ago and wanted to be buried at sea, so we're all going to be on his boat this Saturday. Sorry man, have fun with the tournament.

Team Armageddon...will have to wait until another day.
Sorry for your loss Pat... lemme know if you need anything

btw...i cant make it this saturday...i haveto chaperone for my little sisters Acting class in Hollywood. allthough id rather be at the biweekly...lol...see you guys the next biweekly.

Rickety

Peace and Love
can anyone give me a ride to the tourney this saturday? Will give gas money. I'm in the sunset cliffs/ ocean beach area...
Kyubi! Call the GameRave people! Tell them to host another tournament, I'll bring a Wii and component cable, and I'll run the brackets like last time. I really want to have a tournament in the South Bay, to help out our friends down there :]

<3
rick(ety)

anto

Smash Apprentice
Kyubi! Call the GameRave people! Tell them to host another tournament, I'll bring a Wii and component cable, and I'll run the brackets like last time. I really want to have a tournament in the South Bay, to help out our friends down there :]

<3
rick(ety)
yea help us out! :D

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=106460

oh and rickety...im going to try and see whats up with getting a venue at SD city college so some southsiders can smash down here too. if not, i'll just keep my eyes peeled for a good venue.
That'd be amazing. Host like a triweekly series at a different college than UCSD! If it's a respectably-sized lodge, I'm sure it would get a pretty good turnout.

Rickety

Peace and Love
SDCC is Too Good.

oh and rickety...im going to try and see whats up with getting a venue at SD city college so some southsiders can smash down here too. if not, i'll just keep my eyes peeled for a good venue.
Ooh nice! I wish I went to SDCC. It's so close to all my favorite places in San Diego. But yeah, any info you get would be much appreciated! :]

<3
rick(ety)

seigehyland

Smash Ace
How many people came to BOSS's house? Any results?
Sorry I missed it today, I was busy :( Maybe next time! :]
I'm pretty interested to find out too....since u and st patrick couldn't make it either..

To Boss: are there gunna be any more tourneys before UCLA? Uve done 2 tourneys for Feb already, but I was just curious.

and I think fabian is hosting one next weekend at an Auge's pizza..he talked to the owner and got him to use the venue for free because it brings the pizza place business...

I'm thinking I should probably look for something similar in SD. But mark my words I WILL find a venue in South SD somehow, somewhere. Lol

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
doubles:
1st boss+maple
2nd deth+odin
3rd random people

singles:
1st boss
2nd deth
3rd some falco player

next biweekly is on the 23rd!
see u all there!!!!!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
rick u might want to change the title of the thread cause theres no biweekly this weekend. next on eis on the 23rd... and a good amount of people should be coming to that one!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
This is the funniest results listings I've seen in my life. THATS A RIOT!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
haha.. yea it was a low turnout. come on the 23rd!!!
angry forearms will unite... i'll play fox

PS. POST IN THE BIWEEKLY THREAD FOR ALL BIWEEKLY RELATED STUFF PLEASE, THANKS GUYS. I'm trying to keep that thread alive and get more popularity so we have more and more people come each time. Remember, these biweeklies will be happening for brawl too...

LHG

Smash Journeyman
How ya doin SD?

Who's planning on going to UCLA V? I'm thinking about it... might actually BE the last big one until Brawl.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Then again, Brawl has been delayed quite a bit, so I guess there's a little justification for several "last big Melee tournies".

But the whole concept of a "last big tourney" is a load of bull. I'm willing to bet that Melee will go on strong side by side with Brawl.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
How ya doin SD?

Who's planning on going to UCLA V? I'm thinking about it... might actually BE the last big one until Brawl.
You better go to UCLA V. Everyone who's anyone is going to UCLA V.

Wasn't there like five last big ones until Brawl so far?

Rick, we must Falco battle... a lot! I will beat you eventually ._.
You can't beat Rick. Rick doesn't L-cancel. This makes him good.

Bone: IT HAPPENED LOL. Remember what we were talking about on AIM. Yeah.

Top Bottom