• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

$BONE$

Smash Ace
patrick..!! i can't believe you.

did we make it to school on time today?

hahaha.

you don't have to answer that.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Rick, we must Falco battle... a lot! I will beat you eventually ._.
Okie dokey! I think you'll be beating me very soon! Your Falco is too good now! :]

You can't beat Rick. Rick doesn't L-cancel. This makes him good.
Took the words right out my mouth :-P
Seriously, it's all like the great Zack353 said, "Advanced Techs are for noobs."

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't there like five last big ones until Brawl so far?
lol, that's what I'm saying. Might as well call all the next melee one's "last big ones" because there have been so many with that title, but you know... as Creepy Fingers said "CAN'T WAIT FOR BRAWL, ALREADY KNOW THAT WE GON' TAKE THAT." :p

EVERYONE ROCK NEW AVYS! :bee:

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Im curious, who thinks they're going to make the Biweekly next week?
This is just within San Diego, im asking about. I've blocked half of socal anyways. ;D

Rick? Tony? Jon? Edrees? Pat(s)? Oceanside?

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'm going next week.

ALSO: Boss, you should just give up trying to keep the biweekly thread alive and make this your home. Nobody is posting there; SD people are too stubborn.

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Any other smashfests other than biweekly goin on this coming week?

Oceanside is so far away...

we wait for the dayyyayy. >_>

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
im expecting 25-30 people next week at the biweekly. should be chill, does that mean st. patrick and bonseis are gonna team again?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Everybody Wants to Be a Cat.

Im curious, who thinks they're going to make the Biweekly next week?
This is just within San Diego, im asking about. I've blocked half of socal anyways. ;D

Rick? Tony? Jon? Edrees? Pat(s)? Oceanside?
I want to go, but I can't afford the venue fee :(

ALSO: Boss, you should just give up trying to keep the biweekly thread alive and make this your home. Nobody is posting there; SD people are too stubborn.
This thread is our heritage, from CAOTIC to Rickety, and one day, it will be passed to someone else to continue the tradition of being the main tournament organizer in SD. It's like that one scene from Hook, when Peter Pan has to give his sword to someone new to be in a charge. Who will I pick? :-P

Any other smashfests other than biweekly goin on this coming week?
It's time for PQ to step it up and host a tournament! Comp 102? ;)

post in the right thread you asshole
:-P

Everybody wants to be a cat. becuz a cat the only cat who knows where its at.
I've heard some corny birds who tried to sing, still the cat's the only cat, who knows how to swing.

<3
rick(ety)

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
im expecting 25-30 people next week at the biweekly. should be chill, does that mean st. patrick and bonseis are gonna team again?
It does =P

Also, I'm going to the UCI tournament today, and I encourage anyone who's up for making last minute plans to get the hell outside of SD and go.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
It does =P

Also, I'm going to the UCI tournament today, and I encourage anyone who's up for making last minute plans to get the hell outside of SD and go.
**** I was thinking of going to that but I overslept and woke up to my dad having me help him with something almost all day today. :mad:

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Sounds cool guys!
I'll see everyone who can make it there.
Romeo, you're a douche.
Oh, and Patrick!! I would have gone with you to UCI!!

I really want to play DSF again.
I hope he goes to the Biweekly.

edit:

oh yeah. nice avatar edrees. hahaha!

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
rick- u better show up!!! u can totally get top 3. just bring a tv and cube hoe

bone- dsf might come, we gotta practice for ucla.

biweekly is gonna be too good next week, i think someone's bringing brawl!!!

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
You can't beat Rick. Rick doesn't L-cancel. This makes him good.
Then I will just have to only Fsmash and occasionally spike... yes, it will work lol.

Okie dokey! I think you'll be beating me very soon! Your Falco is too good now! :]
Yeah I stopped Falco for a bit, because I was discouraged of how technical he is. Then I thought whatever, I'm gonna go for it.

lol, that's what I'm saying. Might as well call all the next melee one's "last big ones" because there have been so many with that title.
Lolz, even after Brawl hits the Americas, they still have Melee torunys ALL called "the last big one... we REALLY mean it this time."

$BONE$

Smash Ace
My brother is trying to get me to pay this guy in Mission Valley to modify my Wii.
If anyone wants theirs modded, I can get a hold of this guy for you. I don't know how much he's charging. I figure it'll be worth the wait at this point, though. Less than a month now until its release. My Japanese is terrible anyways. LOL. I wouldn't be able to enjoy the game without the details which, is what Sakurai has always been very good at making.

I cant waiit..!! (Yes I can.)
kLSJlkashdakslj;dal;skj.

seigehyland

Smash Ace
My brother is trying to get me to pay this guy in Mission Valley to modify my Wii.
If anyone wants theirs modded, I can get a hold of this guy for you. I don't know how much he's charging. I figure it'll be worth the wait at this point, though. Less than a month now until its release. My Japanese is terrible anyways. LOL. I wouldn't be able to enjoy the game without the details which, is what Sakurai has always been very good at making.

I cant waiit..!! (Yes I can.)
kLSJlkashdakslj;dal;skj.
Thats alot of money im sure...wii modding and buying Japanese Brawl...estimated $80-$90

id do it if brawl didnt come out in 2 weeks

PS: why do they call them BI-weeklies? wouldnt that mean that you play twice a week? even tho the meaning is twice a month? so technically its a bimonthly ..right?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/biweekly

and if you look it up it gives BOTH options as a definition for BIWEEKLY. AHHH im going insane

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Thats alot of money im sure...wii modding and buying Japanese Brawl...estimated $80-$90

id do it if brawl didnt come out in 2 weeks

PS: why do they call them BI-weeklies? wouldnt that mean that you play twice a week? even tho the meaning is twice a month? so technically its a bimonthly ..right?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/biweekly

and if you look it up it gives BOTH options as a definition for BIWEEKLY. AHHH im going insane
biweekly just means evey 2 weeks. bimonthly would be every 2 months lil *****.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
riick.
manacloud told me to tell you, that he finally got the chip.

p.s.
they might not be making it to ucla after all.
if they do go, we might have a chance of using them in crews.
:D

saint patrick
ken
manacloud
bone
rickety

oouucch.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
So hows the SD smash scene?

i havent posted in this thread in forever. btw i won like a 4th copy of Brawl anyone want it?

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
i'll take it. Is it free?

(By the way I was supposed to buy your first copy..but I want the game on release day..and SD is too far now for me to just come by and pick it up....=( )

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
riick.
manacloud told me to tell you, that he finally got the chip.

p.s.
they might not be making it to ucla after all.
if they do go, we might have a chance of using them in crews.
:D

saint patrick
ken
manacloud
bone
rickety

oouucch.
ps... way to take me out jerkwhore.

jon where did u get all them copies... how much?

Top Bottom