• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Jack of Blades!

Smash Journeyman
Arrrg **** you Rick! I was sooo close to winning our Falco set. I will try again tomarrow lolz.

Slider you won copies of brawl? If it's in English I will buy one ;]

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
So hows the SD smash scene?

i havent posted in this thread in forever. btw i won like a 4th copy of Brawl anyone want it?
Man, you know you wanna give it to me. =D I'll pay some for it.

Also in that crew, I'd rather have Pat than Manacloud...but I guess the Hoang brothers go together huh?

ALSO: Love my new avatar. DO IT.

And I love you too Gimpy.

jwnz

Smash Cadet
man... i'd love to attend some of these sd smashes, but alas, i live in chula vista and sometimes oceanside and ucsd are just too far of a commute for me.. (ok..so im just too lazy to drive..)

i call on my chula vista smash brethren!

we need to organize... collect and smash!

eastlake smashers unite!

anto

Smash Apprentice
man... i'd love to attend some of these sd smashes, but alas, i live in chula vista and sometimes oceanside and ucsd are just too far of a commute for me.. (ok..so im just too lazy to drive..)

i call on my chula vista smash brethren!

we need to organize... collect and smash!

eastlake smashers unite!
i live in chula vista too i just moved here from tijuana and i attend southwestern so im like in the area (i typed this in the library!!!)
i live in chula vista.

and slider give me a copy cuz you shoulda just let me win that one time cuz you had 3 already hahaha. slider lol. wtf. hahahah

$BONE$

Smash Ace
boss
aznlep

that was just my rough sketch of a powerhouse. the actuality of crews and the need for versatility is always situational- like you know. infact, both of you would probably have a better shot than me because of your match up advantages. whooo am ii to say. take my spot. ;D

i still love you both. plus. ken and mike might not show up anyways and if you guys are bitter enough, maybe you guys could all make a crew and exclude me. ;D

jwnz

Smash Cadet
3 chula vista smashers so far.. im pretty sure i saw more around here the last time i posted on this thread.

i go to southwestern too, i know a few smash players there. do i hear a chula vista tourney @ swc?

Ive been thinking about holding a smashfest at my house, since my dad just put a pretty big TV in our garage next to our OTHER tv in the garage. so thats 2 TVs and 1 wii. and 1 gc controller.

i just dont know if i could even handle a smash fest at my place.. maybe i just need an estimate at how many would attend.

or better yet.. someone else do it :D

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
boss
aznlep

that was just my rough sketch of a powerhouse. the actuality of crews and the need for versatility is always situational- like you know. infact, both of you would probably have a better shot than me because of your match up advantages. whooo am ii to say. take my spot. ;D

i still love you both. plus. ken and mike might not show up anyways and if you guys are bitter enough, maybe you guys could all make a crew and exclude me. ;D
ken and mike prlly arn't going anymore, but we'll see.
i could care less, im just messin around.

Rickety

Peace and Love
riick.
manacloud told me to tell you, that he finally got the chip.

p.s.
they might not be making it to ucla after all.
if they do go, we might have a chance of using them in crews.
:D

saint patrick
ken
manacloud
bone
rickety

oouucch.
Bone! I haven't spoken to you in forever! How have you been? :]

So hows the SD smash scene?

i havent posted in this thread in forever. btw i won like a 4th copy of Brawl anyone want it?
Ooh! Ooh! Pick me, Jon, pick me!! <3

i can take the spot of Michael Guy.

my name is mike and i am a guy afterall so i don't see what the big deal is :X
Too Cute. <3 :]

<3
rick(ety)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
mikehaze u going this saturday... deth is going!
mike and ken are no longer going to ucla, i confirmed that today.
rick can u copy and paste the details from the biweekly thread and paste it in to where it says "tourney details" on the front page of this thread... its a little out dated. thanx.

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
3 chula vista smashers so far.. im pretty sure i saw more around here the last time i posted on this thread.

i go to southwestern too, i know a few smash players there. do i hear a chula vista tourney @ swc?

Ive been thinking about holding a smashfest at my house, since my dad just put a pretty big TV in our garage next to our OTHER tv in the garage. so thats 2 TVs and 1 wii. and 1 gc controller.

i just dont know if i could even handle a smash fest at my place.. maybe i just need an estimate at how many would attend.

or better yet.. someone else do it :D
a tournament at southwestwern would be cool but we would need like a classroom or the library on a weekend or something

Rickety

Peace and Love
Smashboards works! Hooray! :]

rick can u copy and paste the details from the biweekly thread and paste it in to where it says "tourney details" on the front page of this thread... its a little out dated. thanx.
Done and done! It looks much prettier now! :]
By the way, I think you were right about that double reset thing! :cool:

Chula Vista Smashers Assemble!!!!!!
There are many smashers in Chula Vista, but it's very hard to get someone down there to host a smashfest, much less a regular tournament series :(

I really want it! But if someone else gets it, it should be rick <3
Yay! Thank you, Derek!

Jon, when are we gonna get our Mario Kart on? I'm going to avenge Tony and Doodles! <3

<3
rick(ety)

Rickety

Peace and Love
Does anyone have a game from the Tales series that they would like to let me borrow? Nicky's little sister loves Tales of Symphonia, but she's played it over 3 times already, so I think it'd be nice to let her play a new game for a change!

SexyDoodles

Smash Journeyman
Whoa whoa whoa..

Jon, when are we gonna get our Mario Kart on? I'm going to avenge Tony and Doodles! <3

Waaaaaait a minute. Avenge!? Just cause I didn't use top tier noob characters. I still owned you in DK Mountain :V Next time I'm going to play top tier and show you up. :chuckle:lololol

I'm probably gonna show up at the tourney tomorrow. It's $15 per person, yeah? (singles, doubles, electricity)

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone have a game from the Tales series that they would like to let me borrow? Nicky's little sister loves Tales of Symphonia, but she's played it over 3 times already, so I think it'd be nice to let her play a new game for a change!
I have Tales of Legendia. ive been, and still am, looking for Tales of the Abyss but ive had no luck :ohwell:

And there arent that many CV smashers, at least not to my knowledge. But if youre serious i could always host another tournament.

prinnykurtis

Smash Rookie
I go to southwestern as well, I played smash at the library a few times, chula vista smashers need to get together, i can't always go to uscd and oceanside is just way to far.

Top Bottom