• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
I won't be attending OC3, but I might have something to give to the OC3 staff. In order to avoid any uncertainties of how long the mail will take, would someone be willing to pick it up from my home in Ocean Beach/Point Loma and deliver it to the OC3 staff on their way up there? My address is 2320 Soto Street - San Diego, Ca. 92107. And my phone number is (619) 223-5264 (ask for Joseph) just in case. Thank you so much.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
temporary results:

Singles
1) DSF
2) Edrees
3) Azn Lep

Doubles
1) Edrees + St. Patrick
2) DSF + Claire
3) Blitz + Azn lep

we had no time for crew battles so those didn't happen :(

PandaX

Smash Lord
I actually had fun traveling to SD. A lot of faces I got to see again for the first time in at least 5 months. Some about 6 months +

Good stuff guys and thanks Rick.

Good to see smash without the drama llama

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
first of all, Rickety did an awesome job!

second of all, I ***** blitz in teams

third, I loved seeing everyone at this tournament. Fun times!
SD is too good

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
first of all, Rickety did an awesome job!

second of all, I ***** blitz in teams

third, I loved seeing everyone at this tournament. Fun times!
SD is too good
And I ***** you in teams. Therefore, I automatically **** Blitz twice as much in teams =D

Yeah, great turnout, good games. It was fun, and I'm glad to have met the guys from TJ. You guys are too good!

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego Triweekly XVII: RESULTS!

Wow! Awesome turnout for a weekday :]

I really hope everyone enjoyed themselves!

San Diego Triweekly XVII: RESULTS!

Singles!
1: DSF
2: Edrees
3: Azn_Lep
4: Blitz
5: Jon619
5: TKD
7: Mike Y
7: Saint Patrick
9: Maple
9: Straight
9: Rickety
9: The BOSS
13: Doodles
13: Panda
13: Pnoy
13: LHG
17: Keaks
17: Asp
17: Anto
17: Zephyr
17: SA3Tony
17: J Flo
17: Soid
17: MogX

25: Keng
25: Vietgamer1021
25: Nezumi
25: Hideous Being
25: Oria
25: Will
25: SA2Jeff
25: Vader
33: Petite
33: Lee!
33: NUG
33: Judd

Doubles
1: Gerudo Turnips (Edrees + Saint Patrick)
2: Green Apples (DSF + Nezumi)
3: Dominoes Delivers (Blitz + Azn_Lep)
4: furioria (TKD + Oria)
5: Gangstas Anonymous (The BOSS + Maple)
5: Deep SoCal SuperFriendsies (Mike Y + Gabe)
7: Ernie Rays Jr. (LHG + Pnoy)
7: Peace and Love (Jon619 + Rickety)
9: X and 0 (MogX + Soid)
9: Sub Punching Breloom (SA3Tony + Vietgamer1021)
9: Jackpot (Asp + Doodles)
9: Death of a Salesmen (Deth + Zephyr)
13: Jet Li Lego Man (Panda + NUG)
13: Girls and Games (Lee! + Anto)

bold indicates which players came from Tijuana to play with us!

Tio results coming soon! :]

enjoy!

See you guys at OC3!!

Happy Birthday, Edrees! <333

<3
rick

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Yeah, I think that was him.
Best. Yoshi. Ever.
I have lots of respect for the players who main low/bottom tier characters and own with them. I'm talking to YOU LHG.
How does Gabe compare with Krogodile? I never saw him play.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Best. Yoshi. Ever.
I have lots of respect for the players who main low/bottom tier characters and own with them. I'm talking to YOU LHG.
Gabe's Yoshi was a beast.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Best. Yoshi. Ever.
lol man, I wished I lived up to what you were saying. My Link doesn't do as well as I hoped it would, the real props should go to the players in SD like Doodles who's Link just backhands mine. :lick: Thanks a whole lot though... it makes me want to better my Link that much more.

Thanks Rick for having us all over! I hope we have another turnout like that with players from all over the place.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
haahahaha. im totally the best person in my pool.

Pool 4:
PC Chris
Phoenix
Taj
Bone
xsyven
Lime
Akanei
Mat Shephard
MaXXXpower
Pyridox

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Ricky! Thank you for hosting the triweekly, I'm sorry I had to leave early, but my girlfriend got in a bit of a mess and I had to be there for her, you know how it is (lol). Shoutouts!

Zephyr - Nice to see you again! Work on that Fox, you're a little rusty ;o

St. Pat - Why isn't Ganon top tier? Riddle me that. I might need you to give me a tutorial on Ganon, fun stuff man.

Vader - Good matches man, your bowser is surprisingly tough. I should've just stuck with Ganon :p

Hideous - I don't think we ever met, but I saw your Zelda in action and I was really impressed, low tier characters like Zelda are full of win. Also, you can always use that secret Down + B move.... :p

Bone - Too bad you had work man, I missed seeing you there!

Ricky - We need to get together more and smash, I only work like 20 hours a week!

LHG / Pnoy / San Marcos Gang - We need to get together to smash sometime, give me a call guys, I always have a blast smashing with you.

ASP - Incredible match against DSF's Capt. Falcon, your Mario is too good :D

Doodles - Always a blast watching your Link, makes me want to work on mine (lol)

Vietgamer - WE NEED AN EATING CONTEST. You might have a chance since there's no mindgames there ;D

Nezumi - We might've had a chance if I hadn't sucked so bad, nice meeting you :)

Jon619 - Always nice to see you Jon, hope to see you around the next smashfest

Petite - You need to get back into Smash and away from Pokemon *waves hands mystically* I'll lure you back with CPK pizzas... lol ^^;

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
woo finally back. too crazy at disneyland. 11 asians gets too crazy. but anyways, shoutouts from the triweekly!:

Rick: thanks for having us over as usual. dang i WISH we coulda went to my place and smashed it up some more.

LHG: sick doubles matches. coulda beaten furioria. too close of a match set, but always ALWAYS great playin doubles as partners. SAN MARCOS!!! too bad we didn't get to play as our crew with anto and lee, the BLAZIN AZN MIGRATION SENSATION. dammit!...

Kyle/Maple: WOW THIS GUY! freakin our friendlies dual marth was so ownage. freakin our hardcore recovery with u wall teching and just the super loud OHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. lmao. and as always, good seeing u again. super cool guy here.

Jon: yea...u know the whole situation with me F'in up at times. get too hasty! always take ur word of advice though, makes my game better. Captain Jon is too cool.

Anto/Lee!: wooo good seein u guys again. friendlies were real fun plugging in that super small tv scared it was gonna break the table. woulda been ALL ASP's fault. ;) jk. wish we could smash it up more often, but distance is way too far. hope to see u guys soon.

Doodles/ASP/Keaks: THESE 3 BROTHERS...freakin TOOOO FUNNY! finally gettin to meet Keaks and he's just as crazy as andrew and cameron. hardcore 3 ninjas talk again. ASP, if only u woulda heard me and ur 2 bros in the back tellin u to "LIGHT UP THE EYES!" and "4 STRANDS OF ROPE!" u coulda came back against DSF...sorta...

Azn Lep: dam ur IC's are too crazy. me goin samus and winning was somthing not even i predicted. and the last match goin down to the last stock with ur ONE IC was SOOOO CLOSE. haha dam it's fun playing against u. good games no doubt.

Tony: our set...was freakin ghetto. us annhilating eachother in the first 2 matches and then the last match goin down to the wire. too close. us taking the time at pokemon stadium to just wipe our hands off. lol. too fun.

TJ smashers: woo u guys were good. impressed by evry one of u. fun playing against u all. hope to see u guys come up more often and smash it up with so cal again.

Evry1 else: if i had matches with u, good games. if i didnt, nice seeing u anyways and i hope to see u guys again soon.

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
you suck Pnoy. i go to school at palomar m-th ends at 12, so if you san marcos people want to smash sometime i'm down.

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
Oc3!!!

Just a reminder... if you are going to oc3 and have not signed up for bringing anything, please do so!!! Myself and the rest of staff are completely relying on the community to bring whats neccessary inventory wise to run the tourney. PLEASE BRING TVS AND CUBES... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

THANKS!

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
BUMP Quoting BOSS for truth, step it up SD we're gonna need all the help we can get. TVs, Cubes, VCRs in that order of importance.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
I've got a TV I can lend, but someone will need to pick it up since I'm not going to OC3. Can that be arranged with someone? Maybe Doodles?

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Hideous - I don't think we ever met, but I saw your Zelda in action and I was really impressed, low tier characters like Zelda are full of win. Also, you can always use that secret Down + B move.... :p
Hey thanks, haha! Although, after getting 5-stocked by edrees I felt like playing single player games for the rest of my life, lol. Meh, I just need more experience in the competitive scene. Triweeklies and smashfests are the only ways I can learn the methods and styles currently used with each character. I'm working on Bowser too, so maybe I'll break him out next get-together.

lvl9 CP

Smash Apprentice
Ann Arbor MI/Los Alamos NM/Gainesville FL/Tampa FL
Greetings San Diego, I need a ride to OC3!! Here are my qualifications:
A-I'm decent at smash
B-I can bring a TV and Cube
C-I'm not an axe murderer. I've been smashing with Edrees a bit over the past few weeks, so you can talk to him and he'll tell you I'm cool.
D-I'll pay for gas money.

Any help is appreciated - I'm desperate to find a ride!

EDIT: Call me at 727-698-0647 if you can help!

Top Bottom