• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Team Giza

Smash Lord
Passed Del Mar, eh? ... *sigh* alright Ill try to get a ride together again, if I do Ill get you pressthebutton but don't get your hopes up. Working **** out for rides is not my best quality... being an ******* is.

irealyhatepozers

Smash Journeyman
hey, bubu comes back to town for a week starting next week. he lives in chula vista near you 619 people. so if anyone can get something goin on for him (other than this triweekly cuz thats the day he gets in) that would be awesome. he is pretty good.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Goodluck everyone... especially people who have to play edrees & patrix. ^o^ Sorry I cant make it. I heard you were stepping it up Jeff, I have more tricks to share with you. LOL. I'll see you all at OC3. Thanks for getting the contents from $Manacloud$ for me Rick. ^o^ I love you..! and owe you big time for this!!! <3

p.s. EVERYONE!--- Ken & Bombsoldier will be having a spectacular (friendly) MM with none other than your favorite San Diego Team...! ;D ... I really want you guys to come and support us, go to OC3!!!! its one more week guys...!

Rickety

Peace and Love
Keep those head counts coming in!
I don't think we'll we'll be able to allow more than 40 people for this tournament, due to the size of our house, though I am in serious doubt that we'll get even close to that :-P

Oh, by the way, this tournament will be OC2 / OC3 rules! The rules are essentially the same, the only difference is in stage selection:

Random Select:
Final Destination
Pokemon Stadium
Dreamland 64

After the first game, the only levels that may be selected are:
Yoshi's Story
Fountain of Dreams (Singles Only)
Battlefield
Final Destination
Pokemon Stadium
Dreamland 64

There are no Stage Knockouts, but you may reset the first game, the random select, and it will not be allowed for the first game, in the event the random select chooses it again.

You may play on the same stage again if both players agree to it.

<3
rickety

P.S. Who is going to OC3?

So far I'm pretty sure it's guranteed for:
Rickety
SA3Tony
The BOSS
Azn_Lep
Bone
Saint Patrick
Jon619
Edrees
Anto
Lee!
JFlo
Pnoy
LHG

Possibles:
Asp
Doodles
Vietgamer1021
Zephyr
Romeo619
SA2Jeff

I Wishes:
Zack35 <3
Tp_Fox
Jesse1000

ASP

Smash Apprentice
So, uh... I'm bored. >.>

Anyway, Cam and I should be able to make it on monday. And this time our other brother Kyle, "Keaks" wants to go to this one for sure. Probably vietgamer too, dunno whats up with him for now.

And as for OC3, Cameron is going, I'm not, and dunno about vietgamer again. >.>

PS. Jon, who made you captain of harmony red? :p

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
Nightblade still hasn't got back to me about a ride, so just in case, could my friend Katz and I carpool with someone to this? If there is room, I can also bring a TV/cube. I'm over in the sunset cliffs area, just outside of OB. PM me if you can assist.

Rickety

Peace and Love
We need to find housing for 2 eastern canada players, Chester01 and someone else who I can't remember at the moment. They are coming tomorrow! Who can help house them? :-P

Zephyr

Smash Lord
We need to find housing for 2 eastern canada players, Chester01 and someone else who I can't remember at the moment. They are coming tomorrow! Who can help house them? :-P
Whhhaaa???

I'd be glad to house someone, but if I do, know this:

1. I'm not going to OC3, so someone would have to pick them up from my house, and
2. TOMORROW!? Holy crap that's short notice. I'll try for it, but I doubt it would work with my parents. I think I'd be able to house people with a little more advance notice, though. Just hit me up on AIM or something.

Soid

Smash Journeyman
aja so we are going to meet in the mcdonalds of the san ysisdro boarder rickety you are going to pick us? just tell us what time its ok. send me an email or an aim if im online tomorrow im going to u.s.a. whit my gf to shooping and stuff lol ok and i will be back like 7 in my house i iwll be online

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
So, uh... I'm bored. >.>

Anyway, Cam and I should be able to make it on monday. And this time our other brother Kyle, "Keaks" wants to go to this one for sure. Probably vietgamer too, dunno whats up with him for now.

And as for OC3, Cameron is going, I'm not, and dunno about vietgamer again. >.>

PS. Jon, who made you captain of harmony red? :p
Tony did on myspace. :laugh:

and just because im better than you. :p

Nezumi

Smash Journeyman
Nezumi and DSF are probably going! yay for SD tournaments!

YAY for panda bear going to a tournament, finally!

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
Rickety here!

Yay! I hope we get close to 40 people, but not more than that, I don't wanna have to refuse people :(

Soid, yes, I will be getting you at the McDonalds in San Ysidro by the Trolley, what time would be best? Hopefully early in the morning :]

SD loves Nezumi and DSF!

We love Pandabear!

Jon, you can be my captain ANYTIME! ;)

Soid

Smash Journeyman
ok Rickety MOGX, TKD AND ORIA are going to stay on my house today(sunday) so we can cross in the morning i think it will be like 8:00 something like that get online tonight like 08:30 i think i will be online in AIM or MSN

Soid

Smash Journeyman
woa i was in horton plaza or something like that lol its cool pff haha yey panda is coming and if i read right dsf too o.O well we are going to go to the boarder like 08:00 so if the line its long as today i went we will be like 1 and a half hour doing line :/ i think we will in the mcdonald at 9:30-10:20

araknophobik

Smash Master
i was going to go
because i dont have practice tomorow for once
but i currently dont have a car
and luigi doesn't wanna drive cuz he ain't free till 4

i never thought id say this
but if somebody wants to pick me up on the way there
plzz hit me up on aim or through a pm im willing to give gas money
i feel like a 14 yr old noob

Soid

Smash Journeyman
ok oria mogx tkd and soid are now going to the boarder we change our mind cuz today the schools guys starts oria said that so we are going right now we were waiting for you rickety. thxs

LHG

Smash Journeyman
I have picked them up, and they are at my house now :]

Come over!
We might get there a little late, maybe after 12 because of a little predicament my parents have placed me in, but we'll be there nonetheless for doubles, singles AND crews!!

Zephyr said:
Would anyone mind teaming with me since it appears that PH is sadly not going to make it? o_0
Ask Jflo, I think he's looking for a partner today as well seeing as Dayu isn't here. :)

Top Bottom