• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
I'd like to come if it's in the afternoon/evening. No promises though. Parents getting irked with my desire to travel for smash.
I can take you up. Maybe it's best if I show up at your place, and convince your folks. I know how it is, mine were the same way.

Also, any gas money would be appreciated.

SirNegroJuice

Smash Journeyman
Help!!! I have some things I need to give the OC3 staff (nothing illegal, unfortunately). Can someone who's going to OC3 please take them up there with them in case Bone can’t? Overnight mail is expensive (I couldn’t send them earlier). Please? Anyone? I’ll give you some candy or something for going out of your way. No really, I will. Just tell me the time frame you want me waiting for you.

2320 Soto Street
San Diego, Ca. 92107
(619) 223-5264 - ask for Joseph (actually Juice will work too)

$BONE$

Smash Ace
all san diego people who are not confirmed on making it to OC3 but are going please call me...!

confirmed people:
s patrick
bone
rickety
jon
aznlep
edrees
anto & company
boss

619-253-0384

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Welcome back everyone who went to OC3.

Seemed intense as I was reading all the blogs on getyourtournament.com. Hope you guys had a blast.

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
Vader - Good matches man, your bowser is surprisingly tough. I should've just stuck with Ganon :p
Thanks i've been trying to improve it, and ya that might have been your best bet considering you ***** me with him first round. It was a fun set though what followed that set was a little mean to whichever of us would have won. I know i wasn't ready in anyway. >..>

And on another note, woot 19 time to attack my cheesecake

anto

Smash Apprentice
**** oc3 was freakin sick. lots of fun rootin for sd nah mean hahaha it was incredible of the amount of talent that showed up and me,jon,lee,and soobz made friends with like the venue people and we probably chilled more with them than actually playing, but overall it was a good experience

edit: SD1? i got some hookups for a large venue.....

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, this is Anuj. You might have met me at OC3. I used to live in Ohio, am a member of the coveted CoK, and I recently (about 4 months ago), moved to the San Diego area and wanna play some SMASH!
4 months ago? Why didn't you post here earlier?! The smash scene here in San Diego is pretty active, and always welcomes new members. I'm sure a lot of us would be willing to smash most of the time =P Normally smashfests are either posted here, or just get around by word of mouth. But triweekly dates are posted here, and (for now) are normally held at Rickety's house. IM one of us, and we'll keep you updated. I'd like to play someone new =p

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Mine's R Zephyr 09

Bone's is Cellexist

Rickety's is meyoulou

Patrick's is Saint of Patrick

Azn Lep's is aznleprechaun289

Romeo's is romeosnewsn

Edrees' is EdreesesPieces

That should be all you need. Sorry if I divulged anyone's AIM who didn't want their sn's out in the open, just trying to help.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Hey I'm thinking about hosting a special tri weekly right before EVO West with special guests:

Cactuar
ChuDatz
Kiwi
Mew2King
Vidjogamer

Currently we're thinking about having this unbelievably stacked competition at the Squish manor. It'll happen sometime between now and EVO West. Post comments and thoughts.

$BONE$

Smash Ace
Hey I'm thinking about hosting a special tri weekly right before EVO West with special guests:

Kiwi
Cactuar
ChuDatz
Vidjogamer
Mew2King

Currently we're thinking about haveing this unbelievably stacked competition at the Squish manor. It'll happen sometime between now and EVO West. Post comments and thoughts.

lets do this! i'll call rick about it.

Rickety

Peace and Love
That would be a lot of fun :]

I was going to post to apologize to everyone for not being able to have a smashfest while PC was here, since my mom was getting tired of all the smash tournaments and OC3/Evo stuff at our house, but I'm glad people are opening up their home :]

Yay Squish! Free Man!

<3
rickety

LHG

Smash Journeyman

Cactuar
ChuDatz
Kiwi
Mew2King
Vidjogamer

Currently we're thinking about having this unbelievably stacked competition at the Squish manor. It'll happen sometime between now and EVO West. Post comments and thoughts.
A yes, but still a maybe seeing as how I planned out my pre-Evo west week ahead of time. I'll see, but I'm always up for one definately.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces

Cactuar
ChuDatz
Kiwi
Mew2King
Vidjogamer

Nah, I really think it's boring have a nice tournament , with great people and a nice host, seasoned national pros at a manor the size of six mountains. Nope, not interested at all.....:chuckle:

By the way I can't find Squish manor on google maps, although yahoo maps give me a good one:

http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&q2=Squ...CA&trf=0&lon=-119.871826&lat=35.353216&mag=12

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Oh God, not that again. XD

I'm pretty sure I'd be able to make that. Just post up the date and address.

kyubikirby

Smash Apprentice
If you dont mind sleeping on a chair (a rather comfortable chair, but a chair nonetheless), you could probably crash here. are you going to preview night, or you headed to arrive on Thursday?

romeo619

Smash Ace

Cactuar
ChuDatz
Kiwi
Mew2King
Vidjogamer

im down. whens evo west tho

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
Well i hope to see some of you at Comic-con if you go (i'll be there all 5 days), since i'm not completely sure where EVO is or if i want to leave during comic-con if its outside of it (since getting back in will be annoying)
I probably wont go.

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Holy crap, I'm totally down for the triiweekly.

I'm going to see if I can make it to evo west. Can't be in the tourney but definitely want to be in the BYOC room.

Top Bottom