• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
wow... i havn't been around for a while. too busy with music. how's everyone? good i hope.

friday- rick i'm going to ken's also for the staff meeting. let's maybe tag along together or something.

when is the next tourney around here anyway? i want to play real bad!

Rickety

Peace and Love
wow... i havn't been around for a while. too busy with music. how's everyone? good i hope.

friday- rick i'm going to ken's also for the staff meeting. let's maybe tag along together or something.

when is the next tourney around here anyway? i want to play real bad!
Um, currently I'll be taking Tony, Nicky and Bone with me. We might be able to fit Azn Lep, but since you need to go too, he can go with you :]

And as far as the next tournament goes... Look at the topic title :-P
July 16th, my house :]

If we get we get enough people,

CREW BATTLE TOURNAMENTS

Team Harmony (Red + Blue)
Jason and The Siberians
The Fashion Gamers (Mexico)
Oceanside
Fire House/KFC?

<3
rickety

anto

Smash Apprentice
And as far as the next tournament goes... Look at the topic title :-P
July 16th, my house :]

If we get we get enough people,

CREW BATTLE TOURNAMENTS

Team Harmony (Red + Blue)
Jason and The Siberians
The Fashion Gamers (Mexico)
Oceanside
Fire House/KFC?

<3
rickety
o man count me in and charles(lee) will be coming too and we wont have a crew but we would be happy to ring for any crews that need some people! :D havent played with anyone besides jon and romeo in a while so i'll be looking forward to this

Rickety

Peace and Love
It will go like this:

Doors Open at 11:00
Doubles at Noon
Singles after Doubles
Team Harmony VS Mexico
Crew Battle Tournament (Harmony Red and Blue, Mexico, San Diego, Oceanside, Jason and the Siberians, Sesame Street Kings(?), etc.)

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Here's me posting a message for Rick because his browser is being screwy:

It will go like this:

1. Doors Open at 11:00

2. Doubles at Noon

3. Singles after Doubles

4. Team Harmony VS Mexico

5. Crew Battle Tournament (Harmony Red and Blue, Mexico, San Diego, Oceanside, Jason and the Siberians, Sesame Street Kings(?), etc.)

Edit: Prices and Prizes, etc.

Singles: $5
Doubles: $10 per team

From the Singles and Doubles pot, 15% will be taken out to donate to OC3, instead of the kinda-pricey $5 donation fee thing. :]

Crews will be 4 or 5 man crews, and although I'm not sure what the price will be, I'm leaning towards $5 per crew :]

I need to get a head count right now to get an expected turnout, so I can plan for it, and make sure there is enough room for everyone. :]

<3
rick

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Head count? =D

At least 3 from our group but it can go up to 6 if the younger half of our group that sometimes goes with us (Br!x, Boogaloo and Teet) decide to ditch their HS summer sports. We'll be bringing a cube and TV as usual for sure though.

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
Well I'm planning on making it but i still need an address so i can get directions there. Or am i just being blind while trying to find the address on the board?

Though with doors opening at 11... i may need to rethink how I'm going to get there.

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
I should be good for this still. Zephyr, I can get you a ride, that's no problem. Anyone else need a ride?

Amon Amarth

Smash Journeyman
Well, no smash fests at my house anymore....folks not up for it, but whatever.

I wish I could come to the triweekly, but i've got college on monday.

Rickety

Peace and Love
My house is located at:
11095 Poblado Rd
San Diego, CA, 92127

Keep these head counts coming! My parents want to know how many people will be showing up :]

Nice sig, giza! I wish I still lived in Paradise Hills, I was just there last week :]

<3
rick

Vader Rue

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Rickety, I'll be making it one way or another and my brother if he still wants to come. (Edit: nevermind he doesn't)

I can bring a cube if you need it, and maybe a TV.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
OK Will, thanks a ton. Could you hit me up on AIM so we could discuss the details?

In other news...

I am so rusty it's not even funny. I haven't played smash in a month and I have no idea whether I've gotten worse or better. I guess I'll find out. >_> See you guys at Rick's!

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
EDIT: Nevermind, I just talked to Edrees and we're gonna team. Thank god; I don't know what I'd do if Peach wasn't my partner. Haha. <3

STILL GONNA MISS YOU BONE T_T

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Hey, is anyone giving a ride to the Paradise Hills peeps? Giving PH a ride there would be much appreciated. ^^;

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
Head count? =D

At least 3 from our group but it can go up to 6 if the younger half of our group that sometimes goes with us (Br!x, Boogaloo and Teet) decide to ditch their HS summer sports. We'll be bringing a cube and TV as usual for sure though.
yea 3 FOR SURE. Br!x, BoogalooMark and Teet have football/bball practice, so as much as they want to go, they can't. so it's jus me, LHG, and J Flo. pretty stoked! i wonder if the mexico crew has ever seen Surf Ninjas...

Top Bottom