• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Zack353

Smash Ace
Wesley wicked is coming back. Oh snap! Another Samus user to throw into the competition :O

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
i cant believe i found this line while reading a smashwiki article on Falco.

"r3fl3ctZOrZ OWnZ all lOng-rANg3d"

that made me laugh today.

Team Giza

Smash Lord
So far from what I have played of San Diego's Samuses recently.

1) Deth
2) SirNegroJuice (this might just be because he knows how I play)
3) PH

anto

Smash Apprentice
woo ap exams shoot i just took my government one today and next week i got chem, english language and art history. soo something cool at the end of next week would be chill ahah

Zephyr

Smash Lord
You know, if it were something to celebrate the end of AP's, I might just show up. After all, after the AP test all we have to do for Calc is show up and breathe. The breathing part is optional, though. >_>

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Yeah! I say if we DO "celebrate" for us AP takers (which we should!) let's do it next week as AP officially ends then. PLUS, I have prom this weekend and I haven't smashed since the weekend of Nexus. =)

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Us college students have finals in these next two weeks, where's our love? <3

On another note, since I'm studying mostly during the day, I'm usually free at night for some smashing if anyone is interested :3

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
My super dupa awesome super special ultra rare chocolate covered Tier list of great Samus Players
S:
PH

A:
Deth, Jon

B:
SirnegroJuice, J flo (you play samus right)

C:
everyone else

E:
Nwordtim

Zack353

Smash Ace
I'll come to the AP party, even though you can't take them freshman year here, lol.

forward

Smash Champion
Hey guys is there a tri-weekly this weekend? I'm in the area (kind of, nor cal) and I wanna hit up a so cal tournament this weekend.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Hey everybody! It feels like a while since I've come here (well, by Rickety standards :-P ), too much school! Finals are next week, though, so I'm excited to finally be able to play smash again (although Pokemon is looking mighty tempting...) :]

Us college students have finals in these next two weeks, where's our love? <3

On another note, since I'm studying mostly during the day, I'm usually free at night for some smashing if anyone is interested :3
We will get our love, Will :]

i hereby declare that my Samus is a Sheik killer.
I'd like to give it a shot (after Zack training, that is :] )

I wanna have a smashfest sometime after finals to reunite Harmony and play :]

I really want to have a trweekly soon, but there is no motivat-

Hey guys is there a tri-weekly this weekend? I'm in the area (kind of, nor cal) and I wanna hit up a so cal tournament this weekend.
!

Let's try to have a tournament this weekend! :]

Who has finals?

<3
Rick(ety)

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, tournament this weekend sounds fantastic. I'm still talking with my church about using the fellowship center for the Triweeklies.

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Actually, I might talk to my church about that too. We've got a huge area that would be PERFECT for a triweekly; lot's of space, tables, chairs, a counter we can register people behind...PLC would actually be pretty awesome for a triweekly. =D If i can get our fellowship hall. XD

On the subject of a tourney this weekend....I might go if my parents let me and I decide to skip the D&P Prerelease. Anyone willing to give me a tentative ride?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Smash would be a blessing by God lol. I guess all I can say is cuuuuuUUUuuuuuuuuuute

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
Correct-a-mundo.

I've lost to both PH and Deth in the past, and I've learned a few things from playing th em. I haven't played Jon's samus yet, just his marth.
ill play Samus against you at the next tourny/smashfest we meet at. itll be my first friendly of that day

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
I'm down for a tournament. Anything to take the stress out of everyday life.

GRRAAAAGHAGAHRAHGRHG!!!!

I need to do that out loud.

My R4 arrived! HOORAY!

anto

Smash Apprentice
a tourney this weekend sounds cool, i'd make it for sure. o on another note me and charles will be hosting a tourney next friday on the 18th at around 3 or 4. we aren't expecting that many ppl, maybe 10 or a little more, but yea anyone can come.

LHG

Smash Journeyman
I'd probably go to one this weekend, but would leave early as J Flo, PNOY, and I have prom. Doubles much? =) Other than that anytime sounds good for the next triweekly.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
I'd probably go to one this weekend, but would leave early as J Flo, PNOY, and I have prom. Doubles much? =) Other than that anytime sounds good for the next triweekly.
That morning I got that english writing crap for future UC students who suck at english...thing. It'd be funny showing up to a tourney/smashfest in a tux, though. :laugh:

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
does it have to be saturday?! lol. i got a final that day.

if it is then i guess ill be late my final is from 3:30 to 5:30

Top Bottom