• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Jeff, ftw. Cameron still has your shirt so you have to come back. :p

So, uh, Cameron can't go, he has work on Saturday, and it looks like Michael(viet) and I are probably just gonna hang out then, so you can count us out. Have fun everyone though. :D

$BONE$

Smash Ace
since jon isnt going to drive. i've decided to do my part........ and drive to nexus...!! >:D so far romeo and jon are comming with me so we have 2 more spaces, -- technically 3 spaces since my caddilac fits 3 people in the front strangely.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
Jeff, ftw. Cameron still has your shirt so you have to come back. :p

So, uh, Cameron can't go, he has work on Saturday, and it looks like Michael(viet) and I are probably just gonna hang out then, so you can count us out. Have fun everyone though. :D
Would you guys be able to make it to the gamelink tourney? It won't be anywhere nearly as good as Nexus, it's closer, and hey...it's smash.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
since jon isnt going to drive. i've decided to do my part........ and drive to nexus...!! >:D so far romeo and jon are comming with me so we have 2 more spaces, -- technically 3 spaces since my caddilac fits 3 people in the front strangely.
I'd MUCH rather ride with you than people I don't know! Sorry 619ers (the other ones), but maybe we'll meet up and talk at Nexus. I just think a 2+ hour car ride with people I don't know that well might be a bit awkward, don't you agree? =P

Now, here's to convincing my mom to let me ride with you.

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego NEXUS Caravan

Tenative Drivers:

Rickety
1. SA3Tony
2. Zack (If he goes)
3. Nicky (If she goes)

Bone
1. Jon619
2. Romeo619
3. Saint Patrick

Anto
1. 619 friend
2. 619 friend

The BOSS
1. Maple
2. Deth

Edrees

Azn Lep?

Anyone else? :]

This will be so much fun! :]

anto

Smash Apprentice
I'd MUCH rather ride with you than people I don't know! Sorry 619ers (the other ones), but maybe we'll meet up and talk at Nexus. I just think a 2+ hour car ride with people I don't know that well might be a bit awkward, don't you agree? =P

Now, here's to convincing my mom to let me ride with you.
yea i agree thats a bit awkward ahha. but one of my buddies dropped out so now we have room for 2 more! get at me if you're interested!

Zack353

Smash Ace
Ok, Ima ask today once I get out of school. Rick, would it be possible for my mom to call your mom to talk to her about the matter? It would probably help a lot.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Ok, Ima ask today once I get out of school. Rick, would it be possible for my mom to call your mom to talk to her about the matter? It would probably help a lot.
Of course! :]

Please let me know when you plan to have our parents talk, so I can call my mom and let her know beforehand :]

I'll PM you my mom's Cell Phone number :]

<3
rick

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Oh wow, theres a lot of SD people coming to Nexus ^_^

I want to play Romeo again :)

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
What's everyone doing Friday during the day? I'm free then and want to practice some before the tournament. I'll talk to my mom to see if having you guys over for smash is cool with her.

SA3Tony

Smash Journeyman
I hope we can have a smashfest somewhere today because i havent been playing too much....

Rick, im still going with you right?

Rickety

Peace and Love
Carpools sound fun! :]

We should find out who's going.

Yeah, Tony, today we should play to get everyone ready for Nexus! :]

By the way:
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Team_Harmony
http://www.smashwiki.com/wiki/Rickety

Look what I'm working on! My plan is to work on these, little by little, with the goal of eventually having biographies and articles for all of Team Harmony, as well as others *cough*Edrees*cough* who don't have an article :]

Feel free to help! <3

<3
rick(ety)

$BONE$

Smash Ace

By the way:

Look what I'm working on! My plan is to work on these, little by little, with the goal of eventually having biographies and articles for all of Team Harmony, as well as others *cough*Edrees*cough* who don't have an article :]

Feel free to help! <3

<3
rick(ety)
ceute. ^_^ i like it.

i can play tonight, when and where?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium

By the way:

Feel free to help! <3

<3
rick(ety)
:O

Are we allowed to create articles for ourselves on smashwiki?

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
deth is driving us this time. don't know if maple is going. kira and i are teaming, so fabian (araknaphobik) is now partnerless. he is awesome in teams.

tony, are u teaming with deth? o'side is down for smashin later around 5ish till midnight.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman

By the way:

Feel free to help! <3

<3
rick(ety)

thats too cool. and i clicked my name and even got a little mini bio. i guess its time to tell you my full first name is Jonathan. :chuckle:

ASP

Smash Apprentice
I have a page? O.o

It looks good so far. I hope all you guys have fun at nexus tomorrow! Harmony and SD FTW!

LHG

Smash Journeyman
The Harmony articles are so cool. J Flo, PNOY, and myself made our own long ago... but they suck! A sentence at most lol.

J Flo

Smash Journeyman
From what I've been reading at the Nexus thread, looks like SD made quite an impact over there(Bone beating Germ's Link, Saint Patrick going toe-to-toe with Ken, GJ you two!). Wish my friends and I could've been there!

But luckily we were able to smash it up at the gamelink tourney. I hope the results will be posted there. Yloh took 1st, Pnoy 2nd, and Br!x 3rd. The finals matches between Yloh and Pnoy were recorded, and had some pretty intense matches. Hope those are uploaded also.

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
ha thanks rick. intense matches w/ Yloh no doubt. but still wish me, JFlo, LHG and the crew coulda gone to nexus. but hearin from my bro that Bone beat Germ since Mark idolizes Germ was a suprise. Good job Bone, reppin for SD!

$BONE$

Smash Ace
ha thanks rick. intense matches w/ Yloh no doubt. but still wish me, JFlo, LHG and the crew coulda gone to nexus. but hearin from my bro that Bone beat Germ since Mark idolizes Germ was a suprise. Good job Bone, reppin for SD!
thank you. well, it was only one match though.. and germ looked a bit out of it. i dont think it should be credited now that i think about it, it was only up to the 3rd match. if anything, i'll take arash's compliment into consideration with how i need confidence.. right after getting stocked badly by kens marth in winners, hearing someone yell in my ear saying i suck and that i wear dresses took my focus away from the match against germ 3rd round. im content with taking a match off arash, wolf and hugs but, i didnt win any sets. im pretty sure thats what matters. i'll try harder next time, thanks for all the support sd. next time around, everyone should go. none of this halfa$$ed harmony $hyt. we're going to start kicking people out if they dont get any better.

.PNOY.

Smash Apprentice
yea the excitement wasnt mainly on Germ being beaten, since Germ is basically the reason why me, JFlo, LHG, BoogalooMARK, BR!X, and Armando started playing smash, yet how u, Bone, went from the guy sleeping on the couch at our first triweekly to just one dam good smasher.

bbbooster

RAINBOW FLOWER MEGA CANNON
next time around, everyone should go. none of this halfa$$ed harmony $hyt. we're going to start kicking people out if they dont get any better.
Joking?

I hope so

<3
rick

Edit:

Romeo! Stop using the F word! You're gonna get banned!

I <3 Jon, no matter what :]

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Bone...that was Rick. XD

Wow, congrats to everyone who did really awesome at this. You know who you are. And yes Bone, that includes you. I wish I could've gone.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Don't forget that I took a game off of DSF, and 2 stocks off his Sheik on FD (With Ganon!). I'm pretty proud of how I, and the rest of SD that went, did at the tournament. Nexus convinced me to stick with Ganon, but it also convinced me that I do need an alternate character. Sadly, I've pretty much decided it will be Sheik, but I might stick with Falco. Well, we'll see.

SD Represent!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
Dude, you're an honorable player. You play GANON, for God's sake. Use falco as an alternate, not Sheik. >_> It doesn't fit you at all.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Saint Patrick is too good with Ganon, those matches with Ken were great!

And SA3Tony is the most unique Falcon I've ever played :O

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Dude, you're an honorable player. You play GANON, for God's sake. Use falco as an alternate, not Sheik. >_> It doesn't fit you at all.
Thanks for that compliment. However, getting ***** by every Falcon and Sheik that comes along makes me want to pick someone up who isn't going to take nearly as much work to bring up to the status of my Ganon as it took to get my Ganon there.

Top Bottom