• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Lovin' - Triweekly XXXII - December 1st

Rickety

Peace and Love
San Diego Dream Team (minus Caotic)

Edrees
Azn Lep
Bone
Zack
Romeo619

Realistic Team that shows up:
Edrees
Rickety
Bone
Azn Lep (?)
Zack?

Come to Nexus Jon and Romeo! Forget the PC gamelink tournament. They're nice people, but we can always go there.

I have an idea! Fundraiser to help pay for Romeo to go to Nexus! :]

Edit: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is so addicting :-P
I made a Wi-Fi group called "HARMONY", please mix reocrds with me and join it :]
(You can join groups after mixing records by talking to the lady by the fountain in Jubilife City)

That is all. <3

$BONE$

Smash Ace
San Diego Dream Team (minus Caotic)

Edrees
Azn Lep
Bone
Zack
Romeo619

Realistic Team that shows up:
Edrees
Rickety
Bone
Azn Lep (?)
Zack?

Come to Nexus Jon and Romeo! Forget the PC gamelink tournament. They're nice people, but we can always go there.

I have an idea! Fundraiser to help pay for Romeo to go to Nexus! :]

Edit: Pokemon Diamond and Pearl is so addicting :-P
I made a Wi-Fi group called "HARMONY", please mix reocrds with me and join it :]
(You can join groups after mixing records by talking to the lady by the fountain in Jubilife City)

That is all. <3
why aren't you or jon in the dream team. this is very confusing. if CAOTIC was here it would be best to replace him with me or it would just turn into a really large peach pie.

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
hm.

nexus is sounding too fun. mayb ill call out of work that day.

edit: and bone im not in the dream team cuz im no good in crews.

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
hm.

edit: and bone im not in the dream team cuz im no good in crews.
Do it, and then I can hitch a ride with you if Rick's car is full, or go with Rick if you take Zack! (If he's going. Either way, I wanna go to Nexus now, and I'd really like to team up with Romeo there) I'm good for gas money; you can ask Rick =P

ASP

Smash Apprentice
Too tired for shoutouts. -_- It was fun, but MuddClub is not a good idea for the triweeklies.

D/P IS AWESOME. I have all 3 starters :3 I will definitely mix records with people once I understand how to work the Wi Fi system in that game :p

vietgamer1021

Smash Journeyman
San Diego, California (being bored, so I'm going t
o yeah i forgot shout outs

jon: my conscience tells me to laser, i will laser XD but i didnt get to play your marth though...o wellz we can play later

tony and andrew: you guys gotta make linhcon pimp yo (yes thats how my little bro's name is spelled), but hell understand if you teach him it

j flo: you have a solid smau, but just dont CC too much, but you should teach me how to play samus, like how to SWD across FD for fun XD

i keep forgetting people, o wellz just call me up for the next smashfest

LHG

Smash Journeyman
Haha...looks like there will be like less than 10 people at the PC Game Link tourney. Anybody not going to Nexus should go lol.
Nexus is sounding better, and better isn't it? lol. Oh well, SD could tear it up in SB and we'll be happyboys doing what we can to represent the triweekly scene at PC Gamelink. *SPARTAN "AOOGH!"*

Zack353

Smash Ace
Saint Patrick - My hands were shaking so much after my match with Tp_Fox, and I couldn't play you very well 10 seconds after that last match. Oh well, enough johning, you beat me fair and square, and that's what really counts :]
Tp_Fox matches are too intense!

Zephyr

Smash Lord
At the next smash thing I go to, I'll be giving my phone number to anyone who manages to beat me while I'm in the wild.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Quote, Respond, Quote, Respond. Rinse, Recycle, Repeat.

yay i got 5th my highest
rick: ive never won a set against you, but then again, your marth just sees the future all the timer
Yay! Go Vietgamer! :]
Your Falco is tight, easily the fastest, now we need more training sessions <3
Yes, I would like to accept my award for "Only Marth that uses Counter more than F-air" :]

...'cept for maybe that fire--on its BUTT. >_>
My Little Pony's are gangsta. They all have tattoos, on their BUTT!
<3

Shoutouts!

Zack - Thanks for coming :] When you told me you were gonna try at this tournament, I knew you would do well, but this well? Wow! :] Congratulations in Singles and Doubles! Although for me, the best part was that you actually came to In-N-Out with us! Even the the staunch anti-Zack-for-Harmony proponants have turned around and want you for Harmony now that you're talking with everyone and having fun! Zack for Harmony! <3 Say, did you ever get to play Metroid/Tetris with Asp?

Bone - Good stuff! Your way too good at adapting, it really sets you apart from anyone else, and though I was a little dissapointed to lose that set to you, I can honestly say there is no one that I would've rather lost to than you <3 I hope we stick together! Harmony Blue fo' life! :]

Rickety - weee! I did well :]

Jon - Yay! We won our first Triweekly together! Peace and Love! I love you Jon! I'm glad I was able to go someone other than Sheik today, too :] But why do you sound so sad that I beat you? Believe me, you are not the weaker link of Peace and Love, You can beat a lot of other people I can't.

Vietgamer - Congrats on 5th and beating Romeo! Your Falco is too fast, and you are always too cute for words :] <3

Saint Patrick - My hands were shaking so much after my match with Tp_Fox, and I couldn't play you very well 10 seconds after that last match. Oh well, enough johning, you beat me fair and square, and that's what really counts :]

Pat / Azn Lep - Yay for Marth dittos and going Marth against my Doc, and big yay for Jon training! Your too kind, and I can't wait to play again at you full potential!

More shoutouts later! :]

love,
rick
More Shououts!

Jesse1000, you are so underrated! Good stuff :]

Maple - Kyle, always improving, I see :] Gangsta's Anonymous is too good!

Squish - What is it with you and I in tournament matches? We always end up doing dittos! :]

Tp_Fox - Wow! I finally beat you, I was so nervous, you're too intense, I don't know how Jon does it.

Doodles - Don't worry, you and Andrew are still my Doubles heroes.
I know why you lost!!
I didn't get a chance to say, "camp em' Doodles!"
I won't ever forget again :]

PH - Wow! Good stuff man, you are really coming into your own, almost taking out Tony and beating Romeo? Samus/Falco is too good!

Tony - You faltered a little, but your performance at the previous two triweeklies and Ken's biweekly prove that you're getting too good :]

Asp - Pokemon battle! Let's do this :]

The BOSS - So, you're gonna retire from smash singles and possibly smash altogether? I don't believe it! You told me the same thing at the 10th Triweekly! Lies! :]

If you train your Falco some more, that would give you an edge against Fox, Sheik, and Link, characters that seem to be really tough for Jiggly if they camp right.

Evan - Tony and I will give you more training, we can't leave you behind :]
Imagine if you were a Marth/Falcon main! :-P

Romeo - WTHeck meng. ;)
Everyone has off days, and you're right, you do best at the big triweeklies, which is more important. :]

More Shoutouts later, Tony needs the computer to do homework!

<3

Yay! :]
Peace and Love for Brawl!

Do it, and then I can hitch a ride with you if Rick's car is full, or go with Rick if you take Zack! (If he's going. Either way, I wanna go to Nexus now, and I'd really like to team up with Romeo there) I'm good for gas money; you can ask Rick =P
A caravan of players! San Diego needs to bring out their best to biweeklies, triweeklies, but especially Nexus, Super Champ Combo, and of course, OC3! (Don't forget to donate!)

D/P IS AWESOME. I have all 3 starters :3 I will definitely mix records with people once I understand how to work the Wi Fi system in that game :p
Woo! <3 Harmony!

Bone<3 : Romeo and Jon tell me Jon isn't at his best in crews, which is okay, I still love Jon anyway :]

I personally don't think I'd be good enough enough for the crew battle, but if my luck carries over from the BC Canada VS Team USA battle, though, then count me in :]

A San Diego Team of Peaches wouldn't be too bad in this world of Fox of Falcos :]
I think SB is all Spacies and Sheiks, so we'll see what we can do :]

love,
rick(ety)

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
mudd was small but it was chill...ish. campers ruined me. i hate singles. doubles is still the best though. mewtwo is now my 3rd character for reals. haha. gg's everyone.

green green rules.

go listen to my band sd : www.myspace.com/infearandfaithca

crew battles rock, c u guys at nexus.

Nwordtim

Smash Journeyman
Ah man all of you guys are getting really good man even you to PH your freakin' awesome. Geez to bad I didn't go to the last tourney I probably wouldn't have lasted long anyways lol oh well.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
A San Diego Team of Peaches wouldn't be too bad in this world of Fox of Falcos :]
I think SB is all Spacies and Sheiks, so we'll see what we can do :]
Not all of SB are Space Animals/Shiek :)

Nightblade

Smash Journeyman
Haha...looks like there will be like less than 10 people at the PC Game Link tourney. Anybody not going to Nexus should go lol.
I'm actually going to be at GameLink, since the crowd's skill level will be closer to my own. Anyone better at me who shows up there will never be found after next Wednesday.

In any case, shoutouts?

Rickety: Your Marth is getting less spaz-y and far more unpredictable. We need some Marth dittos and overall practice <3 (call me ;o)

Tony/Mapl: Wicked freaking doubles matches. I can't believe we won so many matches despite the fact I tippered you two more than the other team, LOL.

Pat: I think you and Romeo need to pick a more contrasting color for your team, haha. Your Ganon is too wicked though, you should go to Nexus if you can and tear it up as the only Ganon main, represent!

Petite: Your Peach is getting too ridiculously good, keep it up! :D

Evan: Dude, you're better than me, but we should match up some more, good matches.

BOSS: New tier list.

Top Tier: Mewtwo
Bottom Tier: Everyone Else
Keep practicing your Falco though, it was looking good :D

Vietgamer: I think I saw a mindgame or two in your matches today, scary o.o;;

Doodles: Your Link is too good, but you've got a couple backups that you do pretty well with.

Ricky+Jon: Grats on your first Triweekly win, those were some intense finals matches, are you putting them up on Youtube soon?

============================================================

I'd like to propose that once we find a set location for the Triweeklies, we start taking a small portion out for donations to OC3. It could be anywhere from 5%-20% of the pot, though I think 10% would be a good size. We need everyone's input on this.

Rickety

Peace and Love
Rickety: Your Marth is getting less spaz-y and far more unpredictable. We need some Marth dittos and overall practice <3 (call me ;o)

Ricky+Jon: Grats on your first Triweekly win, those were some intense finals matches, are you putting them up on Youtube soon?

I'd like to propose that once we find a set location for the Triweeklies, we start taking a small portion out for donations to OC3. It could be anywhere from 5%-20% of the pot, though I think 10% would be a good size. We need everyone's input on this.
Woo! Thank you for the Marth compliment! :]
Yeah, these last few tournaments have seen me slowing starting to use Marth exclusively in Singles, and Sheik exclusively for Doubles. cuteness! <3

Thanks, yeah Doubles was really close! I think, save for the sets in the finals, every match Jon and I played in teams went to the final game! SD is getting too good. I love you, Jon! <3

And by the way, Will, I love you to death but I have to disagree with your tier list. It really goes:

Top:
Dr. Mario
Pikachu

Bottom:
Everyone else

:cool:

Yes! Once we begin to have triweeklies at a set location again, we will really be pushing for OC3 donations to make it happen.

Nexus
Super Champ Combo
OC3
Evo West

Too Good!

love,
rick(ety)

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
as for crew battles i did alright in the Comp101 crews.

and i remember one of the first triweeklys i went too had a crew battle too. i played a Fox (i think it was Pha?) first round and won with 1 stock then i remember playing Caotic after and almost took 1 life off him (Cao is too cool).

now im wondering if i want to go to that CompLink Tourny or Nexus....

hmm...

TheBOSS

Smash Lord
nexus is gonna be wayyy chill.

tony: matt (deth) will be going for sure, so u 2 can tear it up in teams.

kyle/maple needs a partner!

p.s. if there is an opening for crews i'm down. jiggs can be a beast

Slider619

Smash Journeyman
you can put me down as an alternate for crews.

so how far is nexus anyways? id rather not drive all the way there if i dont have too. carpools are too cool.

SA2Jeff

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, its been a while since i looked at the boards, just wanted to drop a hello and to tell everyone that i think i'm done with smash.

right now i'm on wow hardcore and working 40 hours a week so like...yeah. bone is too good now and ***** me and rickety has always ***** me..so yeah i'm working this saturday so no nexus...NOT nexustk bone haha. well its good to see you guys and romeo 17th lol wtf. oh well

ggnore

Rickety

Peace and Love
:-(

You will be missed, Jeff! <3
You are my Teddy Bear, and I will miss your good-nature and infectious laughter.

What now?

Zack for Harmony! <3

---

P.S. Who is going to Nexus?

Confirmed:
Rick
Tony
BOSS
Maple
Deth
Patrick
Bone

Maybe:
Romeo
Jon
Zack
Azn Lep

Please:
Asp
Doodles
Vietgamer

Drivers:
Rick
BOSS/Kyle
Jon?

Please Post!

<3
rick(ety)

anto

Smash Apprentice
Rickety! 619 noobies are going ahah meaning me and three of my other buddies. charles can't go :\. but yea we have room for one more if anyone needs a ride

Saint Patrick

Smash Ace
Rickety! 619 noobies are going ahah meaning me and three of my other buddies. charles can't go :\. but yea we have room for one more if anyone needs a ride
You guys might be going to Nexus? I might ask you guys if I can take up that spot in the car if Rick can't find any way to squeeze me in his car. =P

Zephyr

Smash Lord
NO JEFF DON'T GO

Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. I think that I speak for everyone (I hope) when I say that we all had a great time having you around; you'll be sorely missed.

In other news, the only thing more broken than Fox's up-smash is the curve on my Calculus final. And possibly Green Greens. I think the final beats it out, though.

anto

Smash Apprentice
You guys might be going to Nexus? I might ask you guys if I can take up that spot in the car if Rick can't find any way to squeeze me in his car. =P
o we're going for sure, we sold airheads just for gas money and entrance fees hahaha. but yea just hit me up if you need a ride

romeo619

Smash Ace
hey guys, its been a while since i looked at the boards, just wanted to drop a hello and to tell everyone that i think i'm done with smash.

right now i'm on wow hardcore and working 40 hours a week so like...yeah. bone is too good now and ***** me and rickety has always ***** me..so yeah i'm working this saturday so no nexus...NOT nexustk bone haha. well its good to see you guys and romeo 17th lol wtf. oh well

ggnore
awwwww nuts

Top Bottom