• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Brawl Tournamet ~TBD~

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If CV ends up hosting a tournament, I expect to walk in and see my iPod video waiting for me.

3Years

Smash Lord
YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!

haha yeah tiza's ma homie

glen omg u missed out on the most epic tacos at that lil mexican shop next 2 the venue those were amazing

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
I don't know any Tiza... does he go to UCSD? The only good ITG/DDR player I know here is JT. Not sure what his alias is though

3Years

Smash Lord
lawl wasnt that in the same area the tourney was yesterday

wut u have the dekukid avatar 2 i declare a best 2 outta 3 for it

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha.

That reminds me of yesterday, 3years. Dane called out the runner ups and said for them to play for 20 bucks. You jumped up and got to the tv lightning fast. That would have been intense if we played though. You have a good Ness. And shoutout to your team for some good matches in the Semis.

- Oats

3Years

Smash Lord
oh yeah at 1st i thought he was sayin 2 play 4 second i was like F*** yeah haha

thanx man u guys r 2 good with those classy controllers...yeah i wish i woulda went ness from the beginning though...we gotta play again next tourney ^_^

UltimaXtreme

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah at 1st i thought he was sayin 2 play 4 second i was like F*** yeah haha

thanx man u guys r 2 good with those classy controllers...yeah i wish i woulda went ness from the beginning though...we gotta play again next tourney ^_^

lol that guy got so confused, had no idea we already had our top 3

that reminds me, we need to practice more for our team >8^3

snake and pit are a yummy combo

lol i was so close to picking pikachu against Hall and that lucas >8^D~
wonder how that would have been rofl

Race

Smash Lord
Son of a *****. . . Gamble won. . . .hahahah wow, Congrats

and kevin change ur name. . . .it's embarassing me

Hopper

Smash Cadet
they spent our tournament money. they took money out of the pot so basically 1st-3rd payed for everyones pizza and red bull

and they weren't nice enough to acknoledge the fact that you guys fed everyone at the venue with your winnings! :(

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
It could have been worse for you CV guys. At least there was a tournament and you didn't drive for nothing.

Props to Dreamhack for recovering.

selendrile

Smash Apprentice
lawl wasnt that in the same area the tourney was yesterday

wut u have the dekukid avatar 2 i declare a best 2 outta 3 for it
Yeah I live like 15 minutes from Luna Games.

Best 2 outta 3? Sure you don't want to lose your whole Majora's Mask theme? haha

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
I KNOWWW I want to come to one. Seriously, I have planned to come to EACH SD tournament and something else always comes up. I'll make it one of these days...and hug everyone.

Hall

Smash Ace
I KNOWWW I want to come to one. Seriously, I have planned to come to EACH SD tournament and something else always comes up. I'll make it one of these days...and hug everyone.
Please do. Bone says so much about you, and I'd really like to meet the other guy that came up with "Crescent Moon Slash" for a team name.:laugh:

Top Bottom