• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Diego Brawl Tournamet ~TBD~

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
WOOO at that metaknight tech..geez...soon metaknight is gunna be banned altogether.
great like meta needed anything else to boost him up, im just glad snake doesnt have this

in case someone from outside the san diego area doesnt know there is a tourney the next day in chula vista (south san diego) if anyone wants to check it out there is more info in the "Chula Vista: Brawl Weekly V" thread
here is the link: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=148906

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Plans After Dave and Busters

For Everyone:

A couple of us are going to see the Dark Knight in IMAX on Saturday after the Dave N Buster's Tournament. It will be at a theatre in San Diego, a little north of Dave And Busters. It will be at 1:25 AM. And afterwards we're just going to crash then head to the Chula Vista Weekly on Sunday. So, if you wanna hang out after Dave and Busters or go see the Dark Knight in IMAX, here's the link to buy the tickets online. https://www.fandango.com/purchase/m...spx?row_count=1834634274&mid=113129&tid=AAOVE

Aaaaaaand, hey Soid, how many are there of you guys?

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
For Everyone:

A couple of us are going to see the Dark Knight in IMAX on Saturday after the Dave N Buster's Tournament. It will be at a theatre in San Diego, a little north of Dave And Busters. It will be at 1:25 AM. And afterwards we're just going to crash then head to the Chula Vista Weekly on Sunday. So, if you wanna hang out after Dave and Busters or go see the Dark Knight in IMAX, here's the link to buy the tickets online. https://www.fandango.com/purchase/m...spx?row_count=1834634274&mid=113129&tid=AAOVE

Aaaaaaand, hey Soid, how many are there of you guys?
Imma go see it tonight!

P.S.
Dane told me were gonna be a little short on tv's so if you can bring a tv that would be awesome!!! Rather have more tv's than not enough!!!!

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
5 is too much for my car. I'm asking if I can use something else, Soid, but I'm sorry. :(

MarthPwnzer

Smash Journeyman
Im renting a room for the tourny at a hotel if you need a place to crash and dont mind helping with the bill PM me or msg me on AIM:OwnsAce

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I'd like to take the train, but I'm out in Santa Clarita while I'm visiting from WA this week. If I took the first train of the day from Santa Clarita to Union Station, then Union Station to San Diego it'd be about 12:30 by the time I got there. I checked the schedules :(

Can I get a ride from any of the carpools? I'll pay cash, and I've got a lot of video game industry contacts if I can do any favors...

Pretty please? I really want to go to one more tourney while I'm visiting from WA. THANKS!

509-230-5359 if you are even thinking about it. Thanks!

bajisci

Smash Ace
err so i can definitely go but i will only be able to stay till 4ish unless sumone could give me a ride back to el cajon after its over, ill provide gas money, pleaseeee :)

rofa

Smash Journeyman
i can only stay for doubles cuz i have very important things to do around 7 in anaheim.

so i'll be winning doubles with boss then taking money matches with everyone

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
The single elimination tournament? It should be done by now.

Top Bottom