• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I actually expected to drop since I only won against Suspect, but losing to SP500 and then losing to Mindless seemed to not mean anything under this new format.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Two wins? **** I read the bracket wrong. Shoulda figured the trash talk as a whole.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Kyro isn't ahead of me anymore, what happen espy? :troll:

edit: nevermind. OP isnt updated. **** you nike AND espy

edit 2: and HEB Paw

Last edited:

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
Does anyone know if Kyro is going to be at SAM 3? I need to have a grudge match with him.

Also if anyone is watching the Aftershock stream from Clash Tournaments, Ice-T is commentating with D1.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
btw, anyone live in the NE side of town? near Eisenhauer and I-35 area?

was hoping I could play sm4sh with some of y'all sometime soon-ish to get practice for tournies and what-not.

Speedevee

Smash Rookie
NNID
Speedevee
btw, anyone live in the NE side of town? near Eisenhauer and I-35 area?

was hoping I could play sm4sh with some of y'all sometime soon-ish to get practice for tournies and what-not.
I can make it up there. I'm usually free Tuesday evenings if you are able to play then.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
@ Speedevee Speedevee - oh, but I meant like if I could go over to someone's house nearby to play or something xD I don't have a wii u or 3ds XD just a GC and some brawl/melee experience

@ HeroMystic HeroMystic - well then would it be cool if I came over to play some friendlies sometime? I can take the bus if it's not too far

Last edited:

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
The commentary is painful. :applejack:
Yeah. When Chibo switched his tag to "4NYANI", the commentators actually started calling him "4Nyani". Do they play Smash 4, or at least watch gameplay of it at all?

Last edited:

Speedevee

Smash Rookie
NNID
Speedevee
Suspect. I need some practice against Luigi. I'll look for you for friendlies on Thursday or something. Your defense last week was rock solid.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Suspect. I need some practice against Luigi. I'll look for you for friendlies on Thursday or something. Your defense last week was rock solid.
You might want to play Valdens for better experience. I just played luigi using brawl knowledge really lol.

but if he isnt there and I am then sure we can play. im still learning as well

Lan.

Smash Rookie
Might have another smash fest at my place this Friday. Had a decent turnout last time of 10 or so people. Not sure yet but if I decide to do it I'll make another post with details.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
@ FRiSKruns FRiSKruns It can be this week, Tuesday or Wedensday (or both if you really want). Thursday will be me going to the weekly and Friday will be going to Lan's smashfest ("might" always means "will"), and then Saturday is SAM3.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Use for future vids maybe.

The Colors feel so right
http://imgur.com/a/0RQtP/all
Sweet. Although would've been perfect if they were on transparent background rather than white. Alpha/Masking takes a little too much effort to keep the edges smooth and not jagged.

With SAM3 looming this week, I will be skipping LoS1W12 and W13.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Godspeed 210 warriors. I will not be attending SAM3. It's my sisters birthday on Saturday and my family is coming into town for the weekend. So I won't be able to make time for the tourney or house any players. Best of luck and if you want any help I'll be at the weekly and I'm always game to play friendlies and give advice if wanted.

Mindles

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TheMindless
3DS FC
5026-5818-5094
Godspeed 210 warriors. I will not be attending SAM3. It's my sisters birthday on Saturday and my family is coming into town for the weekend. So I won't be able to make time for the tourney or house any players. Best of luck and if you want any help I'll be at the weekly and I'm always game to play friendlies and give advice if wanted.
Wtf couch .
You never go to any of the big games smh

Does your sister like smash tournaments?

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty bummed about it but oh wellz. I am keeping my sister far away, I don't need paw sweeping her off her feet.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Awdamn, Santi-less, nu not muh stream buddy. Sure I could pick up the slack but I leave at 8pm because of work so unless I burden someone with my laptop/device, it'll be cut short.
:phone:

Top Bottom