• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I'm getting online now. Is anyone going to Ultra?

I don't wanna get rekt at my first tourney. I need more practice.

Last edited:

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
Those were some interesting games sp and babybwake. You both have given me so much data to analyze before the tournament hehe...

Valdens

Smash Ace
Espy/Mimgrim/others who were gonna come tomorrow, I think I'm gonna hold off. Tonsils are pretty bad still and I'm super doped up lol. I'll probably be able to have people over after Ultra Arcade if folks are interested.

I'mpplaying hookie today and can host early mmorning/afternoon whenever I wake up again.
but I'dhave to boot eeveryone out close to 430 becauseII'm going to Luminaria today
Valdens/slush share your meds I am aalso inopain

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I tried to talk my ride into letting me do something at Ooples. But Ooples is farther then Valdens place and my ride doesn't want to drive all the way out their today then all the way out to Ultra, which is even further, tomorrow.

If I didn't live in an RV I would have tried to have people come out here. But RV is way way way too small. xD

Valdens

Smash Ace
Yeah let me just ignore our local tournament that's been scheduled for weeks so I can drive five hours and spend much more money to do the same thing

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
We have a local tournament this weekend?

Also I'd go to Dallas if I had a 3ds and they had a better name : DDDDD

not really

Last edited:

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
doh. I've been on the road all day and I'm just now seeing that you're not hosting games tonight? Is it still ok if I stay there or should I make other arrangements? I'm at the McDonalds on Bandera right now. I've got stuff to work on so I wont be a bother.

Valdens

Smash Ace
shieeeeet I totally forgot DMK. ~_~

I don't mind if you crash, feel free to come over. We can tell ghost stories.

Last edited:
Top Bottom