• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
Ahh thanks man! I really appreciate that! Was pretty fun fighting you.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Depending on results it usually goes 1 2 3 4 5 5 7 7 9 9 9 9 13 13 13 13 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 17 25 and so on.
How many people entered?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I don't remember the entry.

However I remember hearing for single that megaFox got first, Espy got 2nd, and I think Snorlaxpie got 3rd? Or was the Whiteout? Or was that Valdens? I can't remember the exact ordering of 3rd/4th/5th place rankings.

Last edited:

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
23 entered I believe. I placed third and I think it was crazyfish who placed fourth.

I opened a room if anyone wants to play online :143:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
SA has some pretty good talent for Smash 3DS. Pretty excited for WiiU events. :applejack:

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
I found that if you flip between colors in the character select screen it will give you an indication of lag.

This makes FG slightly less obnoxious, but still sometimes you get lag spikes.

Also, is anyone else going to come to my housewarming thing on Saturday? So far only Snorlax Pie has PMed me

Last edited:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
You posted details about it? I must've missed it. I'll see what I can do. :applejack:
I won't know until Friday though.

Last edited:

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
I just mentioned it was happening on the 15th and to PM me for the address, so it might have gotten missed with all the stuff about the tournament at ultra and such.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Ryuu first mentioned around the same time I mentioned my birthday gathering. I may or may not be able to attend depending on the time -- Sunday morning shifts will remain a killer of Saturday nights for me.

AzureBladeXIII

Smash Rookie
Hoping to add some more people to play smash4 with

My N3DS fc is 1719 3185 9413

My Nintendo ID is AzureBladeXIII

Hope to meet some new friends and hopefully make it out to UA once in a while.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Smash wiiu won't lag on hd tvs right? I thought I read something like that or I may be mistaken. I don't want to get a wiiu and then it lags. Anyways, does anyone have tv suggestions? I'm a noob with this kind of stuff so I don't know what kind of tv I should get. Any input would be appreciated.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
WiiU is built to be compatible with both HD TVs and CRTs. Because 2 different cables for the different TVs. If you use the HDMI cable the WiiU has on the HDTV then it won't lag. If you are only going to play Smash 4 getting an HD/LCD should be fine. But if you also plan to play any of the older games then getting a CRT would probably be better.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Smash wiiu won't lag on hd tvs right? I thought I read something like that or I may be mistaken. I don't want to get a wiiu and then it lags. Anyways, does anyone have tv suggestions? I'm a noob with this kind of stuff so I don't know what kind of tv I should get. Any input would be appreciated.
You will not have an issue.
The reason you needed CRT's for the Wii is because there was no HD connection for the Wii to make it run smoother on HD tv's.

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
you did not add me. I blame espy, of course, even though my current code in the OP is correct and you have no reason to not have added me, unless you added me old 3ds and never bothered to update the number.
I did not update it because I saw you were already added.

I still blame Espy though.

Edit: As for TVs, you still need to worry about the panel itself. But the HDMI won't be the cause of the lag. I'd recommend looking on here: http://www.displaylag.com/

Last edited:
Top Bottom