• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Haha nah they were good games. We had some close ones.

Gg megafox, thanks for the games!

Last edited:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
PokeFlute trainers getting you in a fit of rage? Try the SnorlaxPie500 eating regime. This 500 calorie an hour plan is sure to put a bulk in your step. Forget all those wussy oran berries and take it like a raw 'mon.
:phone:

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
I wonder what ingredients go into a snorlax pie.
Just like every Pokemon, a SnorlaxPie has a different personality and level. The meal that you love that puts you into a deeeeep sleep and helps you get your Snorlax on is your SnorlaxPie.

So my ingredients include pinto beans, brown rice, half chicken, half steak, lettuce, tomato, corn, guacamole (idgaf that it's extra), and sometimes a little sour cream. Double wrap that with a flour tortillas and it's good to go. The strength of this SnorlaxPie is right around the 500 level.

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I'm hoping to go the Ultra tourney this Saturday, if I'm not then it is because of money issues. Won't be entering doubles if I do show up, though.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Idk what Luminaria is, but I'll be at Ultra Saturday. I'll be doing doubles as well if the tourney runs it.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I may be at ultra, tonsils just got removed so throat hurts like a BETCH though. Valdens and Slush M O U T H S U R G E R Y B O Y S

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Paw let's team! SnorlaxPaw500!
:143:

Valdens add me online. I promise I'm not a noob :) I need practice against heavies.

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
Anyone wanna play online? Offline? (Ultra)

I didn't know there was going to be doubles on Saturday. If anyone wants to team hit me up

Valdens

Smash Ace
I'll play some tomorrow guys, been super busy lately. Would anyone be interested in coming over for some practice on Friday?

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Anyone wanna play online? Offline? (Ultra)

I didn't know there was going to be doubles on Saturday. If anyone wants to team hit me up
I'm sure you have to be tired of playing the Diddy matchup, but I'm always game for Ultra. I can play at 9, let me know if you want to get some games in. I don't blame you if you don't, we easily have played 200+ games.

ryuujinx

Smash Apprentice
I'm moved in to my new place. Sorta.

I'll probably have a house warming thing on the 15th. It's not giant so I can't have 30 people over like beros, but hit me up if you want to come and I'll give you the address and ****.

Last edited:

mimgrim

Smash Hero
I may be at ultra, tonsils just got removed so throat hurts like a BETCH though. Valdens and Slush M O U T H S U R G E R Y B O Y S
Heeeey. I had my tonsils taken out when I was in like 2nd grade. I ate a burger in the same day. Take the pain like a man.

I'll play some tomorrow guys, been super busy lately. Would anyone be interested in coming over for some practice on Friday?
What time?

And it will depend on how the weather is, I missed out on Ooples PM today because of how yucky the weather has been.

And it might depend on if I'm going to Ultra Saturday or not, it shouldn't affect too much though since the practice at your place would be free right?

Valdens

Smash Ace
It's a million times more painful as an adult, that's why people get them removed as a kid generally. :p

If a couple people are interested I'll go ahead with the Friday practice. I'll probably buy pizza for folks. Who'd be down besides mimgrim?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Gonna be in new New Mexico from tmrw-16th (like 9 days), so today is my last day in SA for awhile.

Anyone wanna do anything tonight?

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Your spirits will be up when you face another Diddy and now that you're familiar with the matchup you wreck'em :)

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Your spirits will be up when you face another Diddy and now that you're familiar with the matchup you wreck'em :)
See y'all on the WiiU.

Did you even break out the Diddy during my birthday? I may have been drunk, but I havne't seen one everytime I pass by y'all playing on y'alls 3DS's.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Did you even break out the Diddy during my birthday? I may have been drunk, but I havne't seen one everytime I pass by y'all playing on y'alls 3DS's.
Um maybe a little, but I played Pikachu the majority of the time. I think a couple days after your bday I dropped pika and have been playing diddy practically 100% of the time since then.

Top Bottom