• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

CCCM89

Smash Ace
Hell yeah, it was pretty awesome! You had me panicking lolol. Was pretty cool learning how different fruits acted, too, since I only ever see people use the key lol. How was I?
better then most peaches I see online, though that's not saying much. :p yeah, you were pretty good. if you want to learn more about the fruits, friend me and we can play again sometime.

oh, and how did you like that throw into a bouncing hydrant? I love being able to pull that one off.

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
Good Peach! Man i had heart attacks recovering. Your turnips were on point and that pan sends mario to spots where its hard to recover :( Give me an add sometime 3196-5466-5136.

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
Good Peach! Man i had heart attacks recovering. Your turnips were on point and that pan sends mario to spots where its hard to recover :( Give me an add sometime 3196-5466-5136.
Ahh thanks so much! I'm glad you posted, I was wondering who Fred was haha. Really fun playing against your mario. Just added you! We'll def have to fight some more

CCCM89

Smash Ace
babybwake, let me just take this chance to thank you. you've got me mixing up my attacks a lot more now, and my god, I can gimpy recoveries from ****ing anywhere now.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
WTF is going on?
We are playing online and then discussing about the matches just played.
We are friending new people to the scene and getting in games with whoever we can.
We are fighting 'til the wee hours of the night, not being afraid when Battlefield turns dark.
We are becoming one. We are the League of Shadows,

:143::094:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
League of Shadows
Los Chacos
Los Cabana.

Either way diet of champions for me or Nike.

It's weird saying for once "can't wait to play smash with the new community next month"

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
More like gather the group for a Man Council to create the Smash Council. CHACHOS.

Silent Assasin

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1478-5557-9574
Hey everyone! I've been lurking here for quite a while but I think its time I get back to dominating the scene again.
Espy, add me. My mains are Dr. Mario, Luigi, Mario and Shiek! My friend code is 1478-5557-9574! See you guys later!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Man now I udderstand that yugi image with showing your ID when you finally hit 21 years old.
The ability to walk into a bar and order a drank sounds appealing.

But that day shall come in 6 months time....

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! I've been lurking here for quite a while but I think its time I get back to dominating the scene again.
Espy, add me. My mains are Dr. Mario, Luigi, Mario and Shiek! My friend code is 1478-5557-9574! See you guys later!
Added, FC 2767 0458 1096

Edit: grrrrrrr villager! -_-

Last edited:

Incendiary

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sh0rtfuse
Anyone up for some offline games today? Ultra arcade??¿¿¿¿

Top Bottom