• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Smash 4 Thread

Nike.

Smash Hero
Game 7 of world series is tonight, wanted to watch it. Wings place or somewhere with alot of tvs at the bar?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Nowhere playing all of that will be cheap, no bueno. I hate you forever Nike, your tourney will be worse than Houston's

CCCM89

Smash Ace
I need to play you guys again. I think I'm getting better, but I'd like to see how I stack up. if not online tomorrow after 11, I hope we can meet up once the weeklies start.

Funcrazyfish

Smash Cadet
I guess I should get in on the fun and add my information to this thread so I can rek all you noobs... LOL just kidding. Anyway, if someone could add me to the thread, that would be great.
3DS Friend Code: 3153-5346-0784
Mains: :4wiifit::4jigglypuff::4shulk::4pit:

Last edited:

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
Hi y'all! I'm new to the boards here, and would love to play some cool 1v1s! My FC is 2681-0184-6902, and NID is babybwake! I'd really appreciate if you could add me to the list. I should be on for a while tonight if anyone's up for some matches.

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
I guess I should get in on the fun and add my information to this thread so I can rek all you noobs... LOL just kidding. Anyway, if someone could add me to the thread, that would be great.
3DS Friend Code: 3153-5346-0784
Mains: :4wiifit::4jigglypuff::4shulk::4pit:
Hi y'all! I'm new to the boards here, and would love to play some cool 1v1s! My FC is 2681-0184-6902, and NID is babybwake! I'd really appreciate if you could add me to the list. I should be on for a while tonight if anyone's up for some matches.
Added, my code 2767 0458 1096. I'm SP500.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
Who in here is Stev, I confused you for someone else I have added named Steven so sorry for the random 2 games then dip.

Funcrazyfish

Smash Cadet
No one knows who I am... guess that's to be expected. Oh well, I'll just have to get first on November 8th to cause some hype. Anyone who wants to play me hit me up. I'll give you MU experience you probably will have a hard time finding anywhere else.

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
No one knows who I am... guess that's to be expected. Oh well, I'll just have to get first on November 8th to cause some hype. Anyone who wants to play me hit me up. I'll give you MU experience you probably will have a hard time finding anywhere else.
Just added you if you wanna play a bit mannn!

SnorlaxPie500

Smash Journeyman
Lol I can't tell if you're being sarcastic ccm89. It really was an accident.

Ggs today Castro,zook,ccm89, and babywake. I'm headed to bed soon.

Edit: holy **** cc your pac man is sick

Last edited:

babybwake

Smash Cadet
NNID
babybwake
hey baby, how was my pac-man to you? was it decent?
Hell yeah, it was pretty awesome! You had me panicking lolol. Was pretty cool learning how different fruits acted, too, since I only ever see people use the key lol. How was I?

Top Bottom