• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
I wouldn't say dream, but more of a few of us had interest but none of us looking into it.
Never been to the Megabus site until today but this is what I got (using the TRYMEGABUS promotional code or something)

http://us.megabus.com/JourneyResult...Count=0&promotionCode=TRYMEGABUS&withReturn=1
would've been alot cheaper if you tried using the promo when Tesh first gave us the promo code, I bought *my* Tickets for 5bucks to and from, WITHOUT a promo code, and I got Espy's Tickets for free, I just kind of assumed nobody else cared/wanted to go. Until recently, and I've been too busy with work/training/dates.

Tesh

Smash Hero
would've been alot cheaper if you tried using the promo when Tesh first gave us the promo code, I bought *my* Tickets for 5bucks to and from, WITHOUT a promo code, and I got Espy's Tickets for free, I just kind of assumed nobody else cared/wanted to go. Until recently, and I've been too busy with work/training/dates.
You should just buy as many tickets as you can ahead of time for the lazy people. I got 8 tickets for the LSC revolution already because it was cheaper than buying lunch and even if I can't go, someone else can/will.
I wouldn't say dream, but more of a few of us had interest but none of us looking into it.
Never been to the Megabus site until today but this is what I got (using the TRYMEGABUS promotional code or something)

http://us.megabus.com/JourneyResult...Count=0&promotionCode=TRYMEGABUS&withReturn=1
You are bad for not scooping up tickets for anything you might attend for free when you could have. Now you will have to take that 10 pm bus and wind up in dallas at 3AM where you will sleep outside taco bell until the tournament.
3AM isnt THAT bad though I guess. tournaments dont even start til noon so everyone can still get some sleep after ALSM picks you up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom