• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
So anybody going to want to play today? Bored and home alone :< . Don't know your # either Santi

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Too tired from staying up till almost 8 AM at Zero's house and having 6 hours of sleep to type up three paragraphs. For a short but simple post...

Might have a Venue at a restaurant here in Bandera, Could have my first tourney here somewhere in April maybe. Until I get that confirmed, name for tournaments Cause all I got is "Slushy Pie's Party" still and since Non-MLP people wouldn't like such a name forged from the show.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Good God, Slush straight up ***** someone with a pony response. No lube, no spit, not even a little sweat or something. That was dry, painful ****.

I'm so proud of you. :D

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Ain't nobody call your ***. That said, ya'll missed a great night. I need to play Mario Party though. I've got an itch. :O

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Ain't nobody call your ***. That said, ya'll missed a great night. I need to play Mario Party though. I've got an itch. :O
it was great all of us hanging out w/o actually playing brawl (even though we did at the end). we should do it again sometime before whobo. my place is open until then if y'all want. retro games & pokemon all day, everyday! :cool:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
it was great all of us hanging out w/o actually playing brawl (even though we did at the end). we should do it again sometime before whobo. my place is open until then if y'all want. retro games & pokemon all day, everyday! :cool:
Hells yeah.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Interesting. I get off @ 4 all this week so im down to hang out.

Somebody bring wwf no mercy

I also got that mario party where you have to talk it to that tampon shaped mic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom