• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Vote as much as you want, say what you want about MvC3 being the next theme.
I have the first post. Tough luck.

That was PERFECT.

Dude, that laugh of hers is beautiful. I think I favorite'd it.

Oh God, Rarity's laugh popped up in my head, also I know I saw one for Pinkie pie too... "They told me I could be anything I wanted, So I became EVERYTHING"
Pinkie Pie's variant made me lol pretty hard.

=====

MLP Theme. It's happening.
DEAL WITH IT.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah. MLP Theme, and whatever the hell you decide on.

You'd have to get Nike or Pyle to put up the second PR.
Or Magik, somehow, because Big Boss' first post is #17.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm really glad Espy has 1st post. Also he's top of the PR. And a BBR member.

He's kind of beating all of you.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
You had me until BBR member. Espy, why not ask the BBR to rename itself something good so people stop hating? I suggest BBQ.

Played 4 hours of Horde on Gears 2 tonight. Still not bored. Big****s, stop bishing about ponies and finish the campaign. :D

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
You had me until BBR member. Espy, why not ask the BBR to rename itself something good so people stop hating? I suggest BBQ.

Played 4 hours of Horde on Gears 2 tonight. Still not bored. Big****s, stop bishing about ponies and finish the campaign. :D
ohhh god, lol. I totally forgot about gears since I dropped laurel's tv off. ill get to it Sunday since we got mega****'s smashfest tonight.

Jrugs

Smash Ace
Hey Megafox I just read that post, you mind if I join in on that whobo practice.
@ pyle -Wtd is up with that avatar!?

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Been in SA since this morning, dunno if I'll be able to go out tonight though, but here's hopin'

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
I regret to inform K Prime and Tofer that I will not be able to go through with said transportation to the homestead of Mr. Megafox. Due to my vehicle being sold today and my parents' vehicle being in use tonight, I am forced to seek alternate transportation as well. I wish you both luck in your future endeavors.

Thank you,
Big Boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom