• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
BURRITO SUPREME
TACOS TACOS TACOS
El Brawl Loco
Smash Siesta
^
tourney name suggestions? I wont be able to make it CUZ I'LL BE IN AUSTIN FOR MY BDAY~!!

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Wait, you guys didn't think about dsmash reordering either?
C'mon, Olis. This laziness is probably why there's only a handful doing anything big.
You could probably call it laziness.
It was mentioned once over a year ago and went almost completely ignored in favor of other more important things like stage discussion.
I would find the thread for you, but dial-up (living out in farm country) prevents me from doing fast searches.
(/historian mode)

We should hopefully be making more progress now that we'll have more people coming in to do grunt work.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
@ turbo. You have a rival its 7 and 8 on the pr list. You going down sucka :p

But serious you haven't played me since nikefest 2.1 I'm looking to mm you at tofers smashfest Saturday. 1-5$ you pick.
gopher said im not invited because im black.. so u probrably wont see me there:( i gotta respect his wishes

Laurel

Smash Ace
turbo just stfu and go. :)

i can't think of a name because i'm too white and can't think of anything mexican past quesadilla and guacamole.

Laurel

Smash Ace
@ laurel neither one of those things are actually Mexican. Real Mexicans don't put guacamole on their food. So white :p
you of all people should have known i sad it as a joke, since you've told me this 43958634987563847 times

i am disappointed

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
LOL

Keep the suggestions coming, I'm loving them. Here's some of my favorites:

Video Juegos Con Queso
Brawl Burrito Supreme

Keep em coming.

FYI, I'm just going to go with the standard 5 dollar venue fee. If you guys help impress the owner by buying lots of delicious Mexican food, I will try to lower it to 3 dollars.

So come hungry lol.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
I'm so hungry you guys ;----------------------------------;

Ganonsado (Guisado)
GorDeDeDetas
Pikanachos
Warchata
Smash Rancheros

@,,,vvvvvvvvvvvvvv@ do want

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
aww dang i need to ask espy for directions to gopher's house... >_> i forget where ppl live at if i dont go there a few times..

anyways i say mexican food after smashfest.. >_> gopher i love the food u had at the tourney it was the ish..:) A++ for the food

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom