• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I am having Brawl.

People can start showing up as early as 2-3. I should have the food by then.

I also need set ups. I can fit at least 3 without moving too many things around. Yall can do MM's and have seriouslies too. I actually encourage the playing for serious, we need it.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
theres a chance i may not make this...and if i do ill have to leave by like 9...

we'll see how this pans out...make some money....

MM's anyone?

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
pyle if ur showing up we can mm if u want to? just dont expect to win this round easily
please, if your going to respond to my request, omit these types of things.

:lick:

EDIT: Tofer, you're making my sammich, or im up tilting you along with your kitchen with my broken range.

EDIT x2: Paw, you speak the truth.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
im soooo lost rite now at pyle.. if that sounds cocky... idk how that line makes me cocky... i always say that when im confident not cocky theres a difference anyone wanna help me with wat not to say to pyle... since i say wrong things i think....

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Say something like "*****, I ain't even gonna take money cuz I'm-a wreck you so hard Espy's gonna pay me too when I beat you, punk *** fool!"

Kidding. He's probably just saying that it's obvious to him that it's not going to be free money.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
Lauren got me my nachos.

I shall never ask her to do anything for me.

So im super slow on the b-pivot for snake but im learning it now. i actually practiced the other day. :O

This also means im going to start using Nades.

So pretty much my snake-game (since meta-game sounds too close to meta knight) is changing.

EDIT: Dang, im starting to agree with sonic king.

You know who else does?

Deadpool Agrees.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
most likely he will now... and will be a problem for ppl.. and i saw he almost beat morninstar.. i c u gettin up there maine keep practicing ur doin good...

@pyle.. who?
speed, i beat morningstar at nikefest 2 when i first played you.

so its even i believe.

what do you mean who?

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
Lauren got me my nachos.

I shall never ask her to do anything for me.

So im super slow on the b-pivot for snake but im learning it now. i actually practiced the other day. :O

This also means im going to start using Nades.

So pretty much my snake-game (since meta-game sounds too close to meta knight) is changing.

EDIT: Dang, im starting to agree with sonic king.

You know who else does?

Deadpool Agrees.
i was talkin bout that last question unless u were talkin to paw

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
speed, i beat morningstar at nikefest 2 when i first played you.

so its even i believe.

what do you mean who?
i guess that makes both of us that has beaten morninstar b4 but for me we did friendlies and we both played serious.. only person im lookin to take down is nike... and im not goin to be stopped at all from takin him down.. and them imma go for the next person until i reach top but its goin to be hard each person i try to take down off of sapr

Laurel

Smash Ace
lauren will make us all sammiches.
i was waiting for this. came a little late imo. i make AMAZING sammiches. ask big b(itch).

also pyle, you didn't ask me, i volunteered. i'd do it again anyway, since you're such a shy and quiet push-over.

i'm more of a man than all of you.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So.. does anyone have any knowledge of hacking a wii to 4.1 U rather then 4.3 U? if you do i'll pay 10 bucks to fix this problem once it's S.L.U.T. 2. (Not sure where Tofer lives so not going to smashfest). And help me with some Character Texture/Stage hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom