• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
So.. does anyone have any knowledge of hacking a wii to 4.1 U rather then 4.3 U? if you do i'll pay 10 bucks to fix this problem once it's S.L.U.T. 2. (Not sure where Tofer lives so not going to smashfest). And help me with some Character Texture/Stage hacks.
You mean upgrading from an older firmware to a new one? It's relatively easy now with all the premade patches and hacks they have that automize it for you, so if you want to PM me about it I can be of some assistance and be more than happy .

I hadn't upgraded mine for a while but a few months ago i decided too and it went pretty smoothly and now my hacks work better than before and allow me to do more, but more importantly, be up to date :3

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
i was waiting for this. came a little late imo. i make AMAZING sammiches. ask big b(itch).

also pyle, you didn't ask me, i volunteered. i'd do it again anyway, since you're such a shy and quiet push-over.

i'm more of a man than all of you.
im not a push-over, with food im more patient because i know how it can be but they completely forgot about my food.

I can take alot before i actually get mad.

Gift and a curse. >.>

EDIT: SPEED, you dont know who Deadpool is?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Guys, we HAVE to go to MLG Dallas, no exceptions.
Free Dr. Pepper and Hot Pockets.

Get @ this.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I've had a terrible week from sickness which is why I haven't posted lately. I'll get to the interview sometime today.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Hey guys, if you are interested in going to Quakecon, it's possible to fill up two cars, because the Street Fighter players are also interested in going.

Get at me if you really want to go. I'm going to need 2 or 3 people from here to justify things.

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Pyle:

Fear my fsmash game. That was just a taste. :)

SonicX: We'll never play on YI again so you're gonna have to try even harder. lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
You mean upgrading from an older firmware to a new one? It's relatively easy now with all the premade patches and hacks they have that automize it for you, so if you want to PM me about it I can be of some assistance and be more than happy .

I hadn't upgraded mine for a while but a few months ago i decided too and it went pretty smoothly and now my hacks work better than before and allow me to do more, but more importantly, be up to date :3
Sorry wasn't specific I have 4.3U and I have no hacks or anything on my wii (Nor Homebrew Channel) What i'm asking if someone has the knowledge to downgrade wii's so I may get the homebrew channel Gecko etc. so I may have hacks for SSBB.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Guys, we HAVE to go to MLG Dallas, no exceptions.
Free Dr. Pepper and Hot Pockets.

Get @ this.
I LOVE ME SOME HOT POCKETS! DR. PEPPER IS OKAY. I tell ya, man... I'm getting my *** to MLG Dallas no matter what. I just hope we can get some transportation there. :(

SA only has three.
And that, Little Boss, is 3 too many.

I would be down Kyle but me and big boss already had a previous engagement (gonna get drunk off my *** ) Saturday.
**** yeah, we are! xD

@Speed X/Sonic King/Turbo: I hope we play at S.L.U.T. 2 because I wanna see how well I play against you when I'm buzzed. I did better against everyone else, but I don't think I had enough beer. ;)

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
Alright Turbo bro! I see's ya, but my Snake is faster than Sonic now. MM. Also, we can team at S.L.U.T. if I go LOL.

Lol Pyle. You can't surpass my fsmash game for I AM the originator. -is pretty sure he's hit you with fsmash back when you mained d3- :p

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Ok nike here's my question. I promise it will be the hardest question you ever answered so take your time.

Who would you rather bang Rihanna or Megan Fox?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Megan Fox does have the word "Fox" in her name.
Iunno.

@Kyle: I think I can make it. But I need details. Gas costs, rooming (if any), drivers, etc, etc.
Obviously, K Prime wants to go too.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This is Tofer:

Dang this is lame. Some of the most important people may or may not go to my smashfest. If Nike and Espy cannot go then that is it for TV's. I only have one we can play on.

Laurel

Smash Ace
ew, megan fox.

plus she's too fake and skinny. pretty gross.

rihanna is pretty, but that fivehead...

anyway no one compares to this:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom