• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Espy is making an impromptu visit tonight.
We're most likely to be chilling more than Smashing.
But could set some time aside. (No CRT, but I have a Component Wii connection for my LCD, minimizing some lag)

Still jelly you have more notable swag than me (and Tara Strong's boobs)
But if you have spare trading cards, a trade for missing cards could be made.
Just lemme know if you're still raring to go out.

minekeboy

Smash Rookie
hey guys

hey everyone,

i'm mike, and i go to school here in san antonio. i saw y'alls thread while looking for ppl in san antonio to play brawl with (i found out today, playing brawl on wfc is just way too laggy). anyways, just wanted to say what's up and if anyone knows of stuff going on (or if anyone would be down for playing-i hope wfc is better if both players are in the same city) let me know!

Nike.

Smash Hero
Sup Mike.
This weekend is actually the perfect time if you wanted to.
Apex, the big once-a-year--international is happening fri-sun, so the stream is a must watch.
Many times we'll all have a smashfest while these are going on, pretty fun.
I think Geoberos just confirmed a small get together lol.
I may host something on saturday at my house, will confirm by tonight.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
hey everyone,

i'm mike, and i go to school here in san antonio. i saw y'alls thread while looking for ppl in san antonio to play brawl with (i found out today, playing brawl on wfc is just way too laggy). anyways, just wanted to say what's up and if anyone knows of stuff going on (or if anyone would be down for playing-i hope wfc is better if both players are in the same city) let me know!
Who do you main??

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
hey everyone,

Hi Mike, my name is Bike.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
At my house, Espy is already on his way.

11523 High Meadows

Trade cell numbers if need be. Text and call are possible
210-643-0254

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
So I'm too lazy to look up my self so someone give me the dl on apex who teaming, hype mms, did the j aps come again this year? And any other fun facts.

:phone:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I'm @ work my phone is charging I only have a few minutes to check ever hour. I just want to know if there any hype mm where someone gets 3-0 for a **** ton of money even though they had character advantage. Or if 9B is coming this time.

minekeboy

Smash Rookie
hey guys, sorry for the late reply. i'm a smashboards newbie, so i'm not used to checking this site.

nike-thanks for the info man, def am interested
slush-is it cool if i/my brother come over tomorrow and smash? if so, could you pm me your address?

the only conflict i have this weekend is that my parents decided they want to visit. so i'm not sure what time they're getting in tomorrow or what we're going to be doing. but if i'm free, i'm def down to come play with y'all.

as far as who i main, hmmm.... well my favorite character to play is ness, but bc of his deficiencies, i guess he wouldn't be my best

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
As long as you don't main meta knight you'll fit in just fine.

And if you hate him on top of that then welcome to the family.

In fact I was think guys, after slushs smashfest we should get together and find us some dirty meta knight mains and have ourselves a lynching we can even drag their dead bodies behind my pick up truck.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Depends, are you a wizard?

Whenever I post tomorrow in this thread is basically saying come on down.
8120 Mainland Drive, Apt #303.
I think OP is updated with my number, phone ded and I think charger was taken.
That's right, I don't know my own number

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Vell I mean I had family over yesterday so yeah. But I found it, they just migrated the charger from my living room to the closet somehow.
COME OVER GUYS, I POSTED.

No but really... my sleep schedule is backwards, so I'll be up all day and I'll just give the go for people to start coming by around 12-6 PM.
Anyone who's coming, don't forget GC controller and a Laptop with an HDMI.

Edit: Smashboards acting up, no idea if I've posted this once or 10 times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom